Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

VitalyzdTvSecond: Put your number in my phone! (Rejections)

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: just watched it, that was pretty good. Curly haired guy needed some work, came off as a creeper.

One question though: why are all your posts in bold letters? and have all those smileys next to them?

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
White Boy said:
Do you really think he cares what a random dude online thinks of him?

To me it sounds like you're calling him feminine. I actually think it's more of a feminine quality to get jealous of someone and call them names
How does Zarky's comment make him jealous?

Explain the transitory logic here.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really think he cares what a random dude online thinks of him?
Um yes, yes I do.

To me it sounds like you're calling him feminine.
Interesting leap of logic there. Not sure where you got that. Attention wh*res are often men.

I actually think it's more of a feminine quality to get jealous of someone and call them names
I have yet to find reason to be jealous of the guy. However, I am jealous of you because you're less than half my age. I was drinking beer, legally, when you were born. I've been driving cars 5 years longer than you've been alive. I've literally lived your entire life twice, plus some. If I knew at your age what I know now, I'd have cleaned p*ssy up in high school.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is funny, but why are they rocking up in tandem looking like the Blues Brothers or something? Hilarious.

I suppose it takes way less balls to do a gimmicky cold approach like this, than to actually try and build rapport with a stranger, but I guess it's funny.

Wolfbones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone in this thread who talks **** about Vitaly is just jealous.