Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Visualize!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiger Woods. Michael Jordan. Tito Ortiz. These men are some of the best in the world at what they do, and what do they all have in common? When Tiger's out there doing what made him world-famous, he will NEVER, EVER hit the ball without first VISUALIZING the desired end result, without first SEEING it in his mind's eye. Likewise, Jordan will never take a shot, nor Tito swing a punch, without doing the same.

This realization first hit me after watching a particularly brutal UFC fight at a bar. Tito came out on top and when asked to speak, explained in detail how he did it. He said that prior to the match, he sat in the locker room with his eyes closed, SEEING EVERY DETAIL OF WINNING THE FIGHT IN HIS MIND. He saw the final punch before it happened. He heard his opponent hit the ground before it happened. He saw his hand being raised in the end of the fight by the referee before it happened. He heard his name being called out as the winner before it happened. And then... it all happened.

Until that day, i never thought that of Tito as an intellectual. I had no idea how much his MIND had to do with his incredible success in martial arts. I figured that his victories could be fully attributed to his great physique, endless training sessions, and perhaps a little luck. And yet, to what does Tito himself attribute his success? TO FAITH, TO HIS ABILITY TO SEE, WITHOUT QUESTION, WITHOUT DOUBT, HIMSELF AS THE VICTOR.

Since then, i've further researched the topic and found the truth: nearly EVERYONE who has enjoyed PHENOMENAL SUCCESS in their field of endeavor (sports, business, acting, politics, etc) has practiced VISUALIZATION. Psychologists have even attributed the incredible healings performed by Jesus to this method! Pick up a couple of books on the subconscious mind and you'll learn that your body is able to HEAL ITSELF FROM ALMOST ANYTHING PROVIDED THAT YOU'RE ABLE TO TRULY BELIEVE THAT IT WILL! All Jesus did was pass his own unquestioned belief to those who needed it. This might sound like an incredible claim, but the more you study the mind, the more you'll believe in its validity. The power of the mind is simply astonishing!

Clearly, visualization, when used with total faith, is an AWESOME power. It can, and has been used to both build and destroy civilizations. Using it for something like seduction is comparable, amusingly enough, to hunting rabbits with a tank. "OVERKILL!" doesn't quite say it. However, those of us who are looking for the ULTIMATE edge in the game are still free to use it. Just be careful of what you use it for: if you make yourself believe, TRULY believe that something (i.e. marriage) will happen, i here and now PROMISE you that it WILL happen. Before you use it, make SURE that what you're using it for is what you REALLY want (remember the lesson of Aladdin and the genie!).

Once again: visualization, used with total faith is an AWESOME power. Master it and you will master ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. BUT, as anything THIS powerful, IT REQUIRES SECRIFICE. You have to read, you have to learn, you have to practice, you have to fail and pick yourself up again, and do it over and over until you finally succeed. BUT, once you finally master this power, you will be ASTONISHED at the absolutely UNTHINKABLE results that you'll be able to achieve! Even your oldest friends will have a hard time believing your stories! If you TRULY master it, the things that trouble you today (women, money, etc) will come in SUCH ABUNDANCE THAT THEY WILL BECOME SMALL MATTERS AND YOU WILL NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT THEM!

The question finally comes: how DO you master visualization? The same way you master anything else: you STUDY it. Go out there and buy a book. Read it. Underline and take notes. Read it again. Buy another book. Rinse and repeat. What books should you buy? Use Amazon and Google to find out. I recommend starting with Power of the Subconscious Mind, and Think and Grow Rich, but feel free to pick your own. What else can you do? Practice ENDLESSLY AND TIRELESSLY! Visualize EVERYTHING. Start with simple things (ones that are easier to believe) and work your way up.

Here's a simple exercise you can try tomorrow: before buying the book, pick it up from the shelf and SEE yourself paying for it in a couple of minutes. You'll have a real easy time doing it, as you'd have a LOT of trouble convincing your mind that you are NOT able to accomplish something as simple as carrying a book over to the cash register! THIS is the level of belief that is REQUIRED to make visualization really work! "How could this NOT happen?!" "How could it POSSIBLY not end this way!?" "What on EARTH could stop this from happening?!"

Once you master visualizing simple things, move on. In the end, like i already said, you should be visualizing EVERYTHING. When you go into a meeting, SEE it ending the way you want it to! For instance, if you're making a presentation, SEE yourself being AMAZING when you get up there; SEE everyone nodding and smiling in the end; SEE the CEO telling you that you did a great job and accepting your proposal! When you wake up, SEE yourself having a great day! When you go out with friends, SEE yourself having a great time! When you begin a game of tennis, SEE yourself playing the best game you’ve ever played!

Finally, we get to the SMALL matter of seduction (trust me guys, compared to the issues the world is facing today, this is a LAUGHABLY SMALL matter!). How do you use visualization for seduction? Simple. THE MOMENT YOU SEE THE GIRL WITH YOUR *EYES*, SEE THE PERFECT CONCLUSION TO YOUR INTERRACTION WITH HER WITH YOUR *MIND.* Be it you walking off with her number or you waking up with her the next morning, SEE IT AS IF IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED! Make it REAL and DETAILED! That rock she's sitting next to - SEE yourself walking away from her, AFTER having gotten her number, with a HUGE smile on your face, and TRIPPING over it! This might seem challenging at first, as our environments are very complex, but WITH PRACTICE, you'll be able to visualize the entire scene, complete with pictures, sounds, environmental reactions, etc IN ONLY A SECOND OR TWO! You'll see yourself tripping over the rock, hear her giggling, see yourself turning around and shaking your fist at her with a big grin, hear her laughing some more, see yourself walking away, see yourself putting your phone back in your pocket, see yourself walking back up to your buddies and getting a pat on the back, etc - ALL IN ONLY ONE OR TWO SECONDS!

That's all. Good luck. Remember: USE THIS POWER WISELY!

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
it is extremely powerful...almost magical. you will be blown away.

what is even more powerful is writing down what you want, visualizing already having it, the feelings it gives you, believing you can have and deserve it, and then releasing that energy, trusting the universe will bring it to you...

trust me, you will be blown away by the power of this

even in the small things...like, playing basketball, i visualize making the basket before making it, believe i can make it...and i have seriously never played so well before

my life has not been the same since i watched "the secret" and started reading "the attractor factor"

:up:

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This realization first hit me after watching a particularly brutal UFC fight at a bar. Tito came out on top and when asked to speak, explained in detail how he did it. He said that prior to the match, he sat in the locker room with his eyes closed, SEEING EVERY DETAIL OF WINNING the fight in his mind. He saw the knockout punch before it happened. He heard his opponent hit the ground before it happened. He saw his hand being raised in the end of the fight by the ref before it happened. He heard his name being called out as the winner before it happened. And then... it all happened.

And this too is why Evander Holyfield refused the role that Tommy Morris ended up playing in Rocky V. It was because he didn't want to go down in the ring, even in a movie. When asked why, he said it was psychological.

A trademark of winners, including 3 time world champions.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chickenlegs03 said:
what is even more powerful is writing down what you want, visualizing already having it, the feelings it gives you, believing you can have and deserve it, and then releasing that energy, trusting the universe will bring it to you...
This is ...VERY... powerful.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
And this too is why Evander Holyfield refused the role that Tommy Morris ended up playing in Rocky V. It was because he didn't want to go down in the ring, even in a movie.

Crazy, i had no idea. Makes perfect sense though, especially considering that he'd have to do it dozens of times to get the perfect take for the film.

Reaction score
WOW>... very WOW!!!

tmpgstx said:
And this too is why Evander Holyfield refused the role that Tommy Morris ended up playing in Rocky V. It was because he didn't want to go down in the ring, even in a movie. When asked why, he said it was psychological.
WOW.. this is an awesome responce.. very nice.. I will use this!!!!! WOW (seriosly I like this a lot) TMPGSTX you should start a thread with this post.. I will bump it.. i.e. the holyfield thing..says alot..

by the way.. there was a research project with 2 groups that never played basketball and one group was told about it and told them to practice a 2 pointer in their head, i.e. to visualize the rim and to vizualize the arc (rainbow direction) of the ball as it travels toward the hoop, and to visualize the ball control before relaase.. the second group was just introduced to it and asked to shoot.. to make it short, the group that practiced in their mind SIGNIFICANTLY outscoured the other group (That didnt mentally prepare).. point is, being on here and working on your game, can only improve you,... I have been doing it naturally but now that I am more aware of it, I am much better...

virtual_insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
visualising, rehearsing, writing it down, all very powerful in convincing your inner psyche...

seeing isn't believing, BELIEVING IS SEEING

Doddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being well into all this psychology, the way our mind works, the way we percieve the world around us, I totally know how amazing visualisation is and how powerful it can be.
I really related to the "writing what you want to happen down" aspect of visualisation because I am a writer and in the past I have written stories putting myself in them and it is a very good tool for convincing that pesky pysche, pesky because not only can it make you a great success it can cause you to fall if it aint tamed.

Cool thread. :cool:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread visualization.

Personally I think visualization can also stream of to have benefits in other great techniques, one being projection, for example.

When I am in a club I visualize I am the man, very cool, good look and ALL the women in the club would be dam lucky to get with me.
May seem arrogant, but once you assume that persona you naturally have a projection of confidence aura around you.

If you truly believe it you can literally feel all the attention projected your way as you walk around like the **** of the place.
It is very powerful technique!

Am example of this in practice.

Last Saturday I went out with a buddie of mine and I was, just feeling so dam good about myself, nothing had happened to make me feel this way but I was just like, ‘man I am the main man, dam am I hot, come on girls check me out look me over don’t be shy, yeh that’s right’, kind of attitude. I looked good I felt good, my confidence lvls where hitting the roof, nothing could bring me down, I would find places to make me get attention and not hide away in corners, I wanted to be seen, after all I was dam hot and I wanted ppl to know it, I was on fire inside and I felt good. All from visualizing I was the main man there, this lead to my projection has confident cool, with it and sexy! Which separated me from the shy, creepy, trying to hard, fake, guys that where in the clubs at the time, there was around 4 cool guys the whole night and I was def’ one of em, out of a possible 400+ or more (not that I notice guys).

Anyway in the last club I decided to dance, as soon as I went on the dance floor a HB8.5 grabbed hold of me and we started grinding.
The rest is history, I have seen her twice now and each time she has been all over me like a rash, on keeping the ‘I am the man’ persona going. Not once has she asked me, what my job is e.t.c or all of that other stumbling mental block cr**!
(this women had been watching me most of the night apparantly, as was a good few others, from what i could fathom).

This is just one recent example I have literally had a lot of success from just projecting and visualizing the man you are when you are out.

If you visualize you are not the man, then you won’t be the man!

Also your interactions when you fully believe in your sexuality and power you have, come out to shine, you naturally take charge, you adopt a ‘don’t give a sh**’ either way attitude since you’re the man and you don’t need anything you have everything! Powerful and means which ever way it goes you don’t falter, since you don’t need validation and in fact the women is dam lucky to be even talking to you! May seem arrogant but trust me this works a lot, you don’t supplicate, you don’t try to impress if anything you just chill whilst the women does all the work and why not :D

Ways to help get you into the ‘I am the man state’ look the best you can do for starters, tell yourself over and over again you are the man, what ever your main attribute is focus on it. Mine is looks, when I am shi* hot in the frame (I am about a 7 to a 8.5 on a very good day). Yours maybe conversation, sex, Sense of humour, focus on that. “I am the funniest guy in here women will be dam lucky to be with me”, “I am the sexiest man here, man women are so lucky to have me in here”, “I am a master in the bedroom, women are dam lucky to have someone like me in here today”! visualize your strengths focus on them and visualize more, then project your confidence out with unshakable resolve.

virtual_insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i'm out, i say to myself "virtual insanity, international man of mystery, time magazine's most sexy man three years running" because that's who i plan to be, and by repeating it in my head makes me feel like it, and any girl who dares reject me just missed out on the sexiest man in the universe, nothin can take me down then, except maybe bullets....

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
virtual_insanity said:
"virtual insanity, international man of mystery, time magazine's most sexy man three years running"
Richard Gere vs Virtual Insanity
Round 1
*ding*

:D

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Krassus, great thread man.

And I thought I was the only one who practiced visualizing in my everday life. For money, girls, friends, and the life I want.

I would like to add something, though.

'Visualizing' dosen't always have to be visual. For people who are more auditory or kenesthetic (sp?) they can use their other senses in helping them visualize. The point is to get the mind moving in one direction and it dosen't matter what sense you use. I just thought that, that was a common misconception.

You can make a script in your mind telling your mind everything that you want, like " O.K. I'm going to enter the club, and I'm just going to exuberrate this emmense confidence. Like confidence is just beaming out of me. I'm going to walk with this confident sexual swagger and girls are going to notice it, and feel the sexuality I omit as I walk pass them." Blah blah blah. I usually have a pretty good night :up: when I visualize the outcome.

Also use as much feeling as you can when visualizing. Hear, smell, feel, all the stuff you plan on encountering to make the visualization more 'real' to your mind so it knows what to seek out. The more detailed, the better. The more energy you put into it, the more power it has to create the outcome for you. So the more often you do it, the more things you will get from it.

I've learned to visualize from Tony Robbins, Wayne Dyer and others, but the best book I found was from this website --> I Creat Reality. Sure the guy may be a little fruity and 'out there' but his techniques are the best I know of.

And I'm sure you can DL it from Limewire but I don't advise to such piracy :whistle:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradigm Artisan said:
the best book I found was from this website --> I Creat Reality. Sure the guy may be a little fruity and 'out there' but his techniques are the best I know of.
Innterestingg. A couple years ago, i would have laughed at the video and closed the window, but i have to say that every word in it is absolutely true. I'm gonna check out his book. Ironically enough, it seems to be very much along the lines of one of the books i've been thinking of writing. Guess someone beat me to it :)

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok krassus, this is actually pretty good. nice 1.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visualization is one of the two most powerful exercises for changing behavior.

Most of the time, our thoughts are absorbed with making decisions, debating minor points for a ridiculous amount of time: should I get up and take out the trash now, or later? Should I approach this chick, oh shoot what happens if I get rejected... ETC! With these wasted thoughts we waste our precious energy to make decisions.

The beauty of visualization is that we save the energy we use to make decisions by preparing ourselves to act without deliberation. It's a must for changing behavior. I don't count myself as qualified enough to post it as a tip, but you can think of the power to make decisions as a limited amount of money people have for any given day. It's just too exhausting to deliberate about a thousand things a day. That's why overcoming laziness is a huge victory. The proof that decision making takes up energy is that people who end their procrastinating and laziness feel surge of energy in their everyday lives. In the domain of women, by visualizing we can prepare for the tingle of nervousness in the belly, the indecision, the panic. We can prepare ourselves to make the right decision, the bold one. We can streamline our thought process towards the goal at hand.

Another reason visualization is powerful is that we have the opportunity to analyze our behavior and reactions to things. The sad truth, unfortunately it is one only known by people who perform visualization, is that we horribly deceive ourselves about our true nature most of the time. "I'm courageous, I can handle that situation, I am a DJ." Yeah right, then the hot chick rolls around and we're hiding behind a trashcan. With visualization there can be no mistakes. If in our imagination we're going to bolt, it's about 6 times more likely we're going to bolt in real life.

One question: one major problem with visualization is that we can do so inaccurately. For example, right now I can imagine myself waltzing up to a perfect 10 as naturally as if I were shopping for oranges. Often, however, I find that in real life this confidence I found in visualizing doesn't exist in reality. What is going on? In reality, I'm terrified, often I chicken out. Maybe I'm not imagining my reactions in enough detail. In my head I'm 10 for 10, you know?

But whatever my reticence, visualization has seriously improved my success with women.

Ok, great post, keep visualizing (and enjoying) success!

Izza

PS nice car

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
izza said:
right now I can imagine myself waltzing up to a perfect 10 as naturally as if I were shopping for oranges. Often, however, I find that in real life this confidence I found in visualizing doesn't exist in reality. What is going on?
Your conscious mind kicks in and goes "woah there!" :) Kick back!! Listen, visualization will only take you so far. At some point, you're gonna have to push yourself to do what you must. Remember, there are no shortcuts, no easy paths to success. There are tools, such as this one, that will help you along the way, but everything is still up to you. I'm gonna assume that if you get nervous talking to gorgeous girls, you've either never done it before or have done it very few times. If this wasn't the case, you'd no longer be nervous. So basically, as you're walking up to her, you "awake" and suddenly become conscious that "hey, i've never done this before... what's gonna happen?" The UNKNOWN! FEAR, FEAR! Haha. Once you push yourself to do it, it'll become easier and easier and your fear will disappear. When that happens, your imagination will once again reign free and you won't get "thrown out" of your desired reality. Your mind will CONTROL everything and you'll have it right where you want it, believing whatever the hell you want while talking to her and ever so gently guiding her towards it. The best analogy of this i've heard came from Woodhaven: once you learn to make yourself TRULY BELIEVE that you have the POWER to make the end result whatever you want it to be, you let go, as if you're pointing a high-powered sniper rifle at a deer and have it in sight, just waiting to pull the trigger, not rushing, not stressing, just enjoying the process.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
At some point, you're gonna have to push yourself to do what you must. Remember, there are no shortcuts, no easy paths to success. There are tools, such as this one, that will help you along the way, but everything is still up to you.
Damn. I was hoping to avoid that part. Haha, seriously though - I've been trying every subterfuge for about a year to avoid that part.

I'm gonna assume that if you get nervous talking to gorgeous girls, you've either never done it before or have done it very few times. If this wasn't the case, you'd no longer be nervous.
Haha, that's not true. I'm very used to talking to them. But I've never done so with the intention of taking it farther, just the wish. That is to say, I can talk all day if it's not sexual! When I first found this site, I could approach anybody, so long as I promised myself I wouldn't hit on them!

So basically, as you're walking up to her, you "awake" and suddenly become conscious that "hey, i've never done this before... what's gonna happen?" The UNKNOWN! FEAR, FEAR! Haha.
Lol, So true. Damn it, if I could just stop thinking and just follow my desires there wouldn't be a problem. Kind of sad how simple approaching could be, and how complicated I make it!

Once you push yourself to do it, it'll become easier and easier and your fear will disappear. When that happens, your imagination will once again reign free and you won't get "thrown out" of your desired reality.
Very interesting. A desired reality is like a state of mind - it is interacting with the world through your ideal self. Impeccability of action.

as if you're pointing a high-powered sniper rifle at a deer and have it in sight, just waiting to pull the trigger, not rushing, not stressing, just enjoying the process.
LOL, uh, ok. Not the metaphor I would have used, but whatever!

Thanks for the insights Krassus. Sarge on, as they say,

Izza