Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

virgins?

godjwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey... iwas just wondering other guys opinions on this...
so im 20 and i want a virgin so bad. for a random hookup i coulndt care less. but a girl i wanna be with in the long run, i woudlnt be able to stand it if she had ****ed antoher guy.
i talked to a couple of my friends about it, one is impartial another feels the same way i do. what do you guys think? and at my age, is hope for a virgin gone?

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by godjwood
hey... iwas just wondering other guys opinions on this...
so im 20 and i want a virgin so bad. for a random hookup i coulndt care less. but a girl i wanna be with in the long run, i woudlnt be able to stand it if she had ****ed antoher guy.
i talked to a couple of my friends about it, one is impartial another feels the same way i do. what do you guys think? and at my age, is hope for a virgin gone?

In a nutshell yes, you have no shot at meeting a virgin.

However, when you get a little older, this will stop being a big deal to you. Its your own insecurity that you're projecting onto other women.

peace

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man let me tell you, I used to be exactly like you. I'm 18 but for years I always wanted a girl who was a virgin or else I wouldn't **** 'em. Now that I've had one, it's really not that great.

Men like to feel like they are the first one etc etc but it really won't matter once you're f**kin' her. As long as she hasn't had alot of partners, it's fine for a long term relationship.

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
BS, my last GF was a virgin

This chick i met last week WAS a virgin ;)

they were both between 20-21, one a hb7.5 the other a hb8.5 as voted by me.

Virgins aren't much fun because they're too nervous/scared to tell you what they really want or really get into it the first few times.

As for a LTR virgin. 2 things. Personally I don't care if they're a virgin but it would be rather awkward i think if they've been nailing one of my friends. Other then that don't ask don't tell applies here.

Secondly, if she is a virgin its probably take you awhile to convince her to give it up.

Aquatico

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to get off topic, but could someone link me to a thread that has a list of your abreviations?

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
Don't be so quick with the negative replies, people.

If you're looking for a virgin at this age, you probably won't have much luck if you live in America or most Westernized countries, however, there are many places in the world where this is not so rare.

My girlfriend is from Poland and she is (was ;) ) a beautiful, 21-year old virgin.

I'm from England and the girls here totally suck, just like in America. I have never met such high-quality women until I started travelling. Slavic girls are my favourite.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some ugly chav lass tried pickin me up while i was drunk :(

She talked to me about her (her life, how she lost her virginity at 13) :(

Then kept askin to kissed me and tried shovin her hand down my pants

I dont mind lasses if they are a bit forward but that was too forward.
Plus she was really ugly and fairly fat. :down:

In all honesty i dont wanna lose ma virginity like that

If you havent had the opportunity to lose it then its not really your fault i think.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do them, stay away from them....Unless you wanna get called in the middle of the night by a hysterical woman.

For example:

<Phone rings>
Sapiens: <Wakes up and looks at clock> “3:20AM”
Sapiens: <Picks up phone and answers> “Moshi, moshi.”
UnknownFemaleVoice: “Um, hello.”
Sapiens: <Still groggy> “Yes?”
UFV: <Sobs> “It’s me, I want to know if you love me? Because you didn’t tell me you love me. You know you are my first and it was really sweet <sob, sob> and I want to know if you care about me and if it was special for you? <sob>
Sapiens: <Still sleepy and clueless> “Um, who is this?”
UFV: <LOUD CRY> “Waaaaa, WAAAA, YOU BASTARD, I KNEW YOU DIDN’T CARE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say I was in deep, sh!t….

-Sapiens

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sapiens

Sapiens: <Still sleepy and clueless> “Um, who is this?”
UFV: <LOUD CRY> “Waaaaa, WAAAA, YOU BASTARD, I KNEW YOU DIDN’T CARE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh boy ;) Did she call you like a few months after you f-ed her asking if you love her?

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arlanda
Oh boy ;) Did she call you like a few months after you f-ed her asking if you love her?
Actually it was a wrong number (at least that is my story, and I AM sticking to it)............ I don't do such things. :D

-Sapiens

Reaction score
Finding a virgin can be tough but it's definitely not impossible. I've been with my virgin gf for 7 months. Your best bet for finding a virgin at your age would be finding a highly religious girl...so you'd probably find most of those at a bible study or at church. Having a relationship with a virgin is kind of tough at first b/c they're a bit cold and nervous when it comes to physical stuff, but if you're willing to be patient it can have its rewards. Though it's tough to coax a virgin into giving it up, you can often convince them to mess around, and if you're the first one to make them come, they're stuck to you like glue and will want you bad. Being with a virgin also puts your mind a bit more at ease as they are very conventional and conservative, and the likelyhood of them screwing around is less.

PUA_intraing

Reaction score
Yeah dude i feel for you man but now i am at the point where I will be with girls have fun, but i will never be in a serous relationship with a girl unless her past is few then mine. I dont like to speak in absolutes but thats what I feel. I am going to start sarging at church and see what i can find. Be careful to because girls like that also could end up yousing sex as a tool and a way to manipulate you instead of yousing it as a way to share love. It took me a long time to figure out that sex is ok. I grew up in a strict house hold. But I realized that their is nothing wrong to have sex with a woman if you respect her and care for her with unconditonal love. So i think sex gets a bad rap becasue lot of what the church says is that its self-indulgence and nothing else. And theirs alot of guys out their who just use girls for sex and nothing else. But its how you go about doing it that really matters. I think of it as making love instead of just fu*king a girl. I was dating a pretty cute girl 8.5 and as are realtionship deterated i lost interest in having sex and before we broke up i was tired of having sex with her and it turned into just fu*king instead. hope i can help

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want virgins? They s*ck beyond belief...It takes forever to get in their pants, then it's like f*cking a corps, she can't take it all in, you have to be careful and oops there she goes bleeding... It's too much stress to be worth the hassle.

I'll take a 25 year old professional slut that knows all the kinky sh*t any day over a virgin.

On the other though, it would be so cool to scoop up a 18 year old virgin and shape her into the ultimate sex-kitten.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are still virgins left. surprisingly but yes.

But you'll probably have a better chance finding a match with the girl who's religious, but dont think you're getting anything easy!