Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virgins actually give advice on how to get laid?

Reaction score
I am in disbelief that we actually have self-proclaimed virgins on this site, trying to give advice to everyone on how to be successful with women....am I crazy here, or is there something terribly wrong with that?

for example, we have this one young kid Snowdog, who has admitted to me that he is a virgin, yet he has a thread called "I am going to write a book, for all of you".......so, this is the blind leading the blind.......why is a virgin writing a book about being good with women and trying to make it sound like it is going to be such a good book?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162518

I must be going crazy to be the only one to call him (or anyone else like him) out on his own shyt.........you simply cannot deny that if you are a virgin, you have no business giving out advice on how to get sex, let alone writing a whole BOOK about it!

Jesus Christ this forum is upside down!!

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for a start ... there are enough published BOOKs out there!
- Deangelo
-mystery
-the DJ bible
-adam lyons
-neil staus
-all the other copycat PUA's - some are ****e

and possibly the best one (IMO) for more than just picking up (RL's being a better man...- a DJ !)
- Doc Love

so NO one needs to write any more books !!

for snowdog id say ... an improvement diary on the forum is much better.. it means you are doing as you say... not just preaching it all but not doing anything...

EDIT - i dont mean to be hard on Snowdog...
and great example of a diary was "Attila's"

Last edited:
Reaction score
kingsam said:
for a start ... there are enough published BOOKs out there!
- Deangelo
-mystery
-the DJ bible
-adam lyons
-neil staus
-all the other copycat PUA's - some are ****e

and possibly the best one (IMO) for more than just picking up (RL's being a better man...- a DJ !)
- Doc Love

so NO one needs to write any more books !!

for snowdog id say ... an improvement diary on the forum is much better.. it means you are doing as you say... not just preaching it all but not doing anything...

simply put, a virgin has no right to write a book about getting laid...I am still amazed at the ridiculousness of it!

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I take most of what I read on here with a grain of salt. Many people on here seem to be only MASTER KEYBOARD JOCKIES, dishing out advice based on intellectualisation without actually internalising it themselves. It's akin to having a personal trainer training you to get big and ripped when he himself has a beer gut and man boobs; you wouldn't take him seriously (then again you wouldn't ever hire him in the first place!).

Having said that, there's probably no need to rip on this Snowdog character. Granted, if I were him I wouldn't be writing a book on getting tail (if that's actually what the book will be about), but it's his perogative to do so, so he shouldn't be openly ridiculed. Further, I think people should make up their own minds as to whether a self-proclaimed virgin writing a book on pick-up has merit.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont see whats wrong with taking advice from a virgin as long its benefiting me. some are virgins by choice not by circumstances.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that in general the most under-qualified people often give out the most advise. On any message board, I am weary of anyone who talks a lot. That said, there are plenty of folks who give out good advice, they are just harder to spot.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this made you so angry that gave it a 2nd thread? Good god. Actually, a lot of your posts seem to be about you bragging about numbers of women/dates you've had, angrily putting other dudes down, etc. It's the f**king internet. Chill. The best posters on this site give advice, promote positivity, and they walk away. They dont talk about statistics, and duke it out with random jackazzes on a message board. It's the internet...whether you banged 200 women or 200,000, people ain't gonna believe you. And if they do believe you, they're not gonna remember 20 minutes afterwards anyway.

When I saw that snowdog started a thread about writing a book, I didn't even enter the thread. Didn't interest me. You on the other hand, are trying to fight some nonsense battle. Think about it this way...If you win this fight, what do you get at the end? Internet props?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you so fricking bored with your life that you need to make all these endless threads trying to start up some drama?

Get off the computer and DO SOMETHING. Gossip and go shopping with your girlfriends or something.

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
And this made you so angry that gave it a 2nd thread? Good god. Actually, a lot of your posts seem to be about you bragging about numbers of women/dates you've had, angrily putting other dudes down, etc. It's the f**king internet. Chill. The best posters on this site give advice, promote positivity, and they walk away. They dont talk about statistics, and duke it out with random jackazzes on a message board. It's the internet...whether you banged 200 women or 200,000, people ain't gonna believe you. And if they do believe you, they're not gonna remember 20 minutes afterwards anyway.

When I saw that snowdog started a thread about writing a book, I didn't even enter the thread. Didn't interest me. You on the other hand, are trying to fight some nonsense battle. Think about it this way...If you win this fight, what do you get at the end? Internet props?
I'm pretty sure that RM is aiming to to help snowdog, and propbly thinks he's deluding himself. I don't believe RM is trying to win anything....but man he just flew off his rocker over it LOL

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about the case of Snowdog in particular so I won't comment on that.

I will say that there's a lot of BS posted on these forums and around the seduction community in general. However, amongst the massive pile of sh!t there is some GOLD. It's up to the individual to discern what is good and bad advice.

I've found that experience is the best teacher. It is also a very brutal teacher. I've realized that some of the core ideas promoted by the community are great IN THEORY but just don't work out in real life. And I mean some of the central stuff that a lot of people constantly preach is fundamentally flawed.

At the end of the day, it's up to us as individuals to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my college professors always said "The best way to learn is to teach." So he always had us teach our fellow classmates what we learned from the books to fine-tune the information in our brains.. I did great in that class, plus I was teamed up with a very attractive girl.

Perhaps virgins giving advice will help themselves along with others. I really don't see anything wrong with it. If you don't like the advice then don't take it.