Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virgins: A Pictorial Representation

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the one in the blue shirt in the mid is actually pretty cool...but all others have horrible posture.

Frank_Tartaglia

Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me very much of my undergrad days.

Let me just guess, they are engineering students.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, this is why we grow beards.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank_Tartaglia said:
This reminds me very much of my undergrad days.

Let me just guess, they are engineering students.
I'd say some sort of computer studies students.

I did engineering for my undergrad and there were quite a few cool guys in it. Lots of them pulled regularly.

Now I'm doing a computer science degree (want to get into the data security field) and more than half my class looks like that picture.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 1st guy on the left and the 2nd guy on the right aren't virgins. They might even get more pvssy than the AFCs here.

Cheers!

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They look scared of their penises.

Rasputin

Don Juan
Reaction score
At least they look quite friendly. And only that counts for me... Plus there are more women left for us Don Juans :D

Rasp.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
I'm just saying that if you have the capability to grow a beard, it doesn't hurt to show off that manly side of you. Some of my cool guy friends can't do it, but they don't have that "I'm a virgin" look plastered all over their bare, shiny faces.

These guys look just like the students that go in and out of the Engineering building at my college (one of which is my roommate.) Always awkwardly dressed, no sense of posture or way to carry themselves confidently. They slump over and avoid any possible interaction with these strange "females" that some of their bolder friends attempt to befriend.

But hey, these are the guys who are going to be making BANK, so they'll be the ones laughing at some of us down the line.

Senor Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
JCballin88 said:
I'm just saying that if you have the capability to grow a beard, it doesn't hurt to show off that manly side of you. Some of my cool guy friends can't do it, but they don't have that "I'm a virgin" look plastered all over their bare, shiny faces.

These guys look just like the students that go in and out of the Engineering building at my college (one of which is my roommate.) Always awkwardly dressed, no sense of posture or way to carry themselves confidently. They slump over and avoid any possible interaction with these strange "females" that some of their bolder friends attempt to befriend.

But hey, these are the guys who are going to be making BANK, so they'll be the ones laughing at some of us down the line.
They become cogs in the system like the rest of society...They'll working 40 a week the rest of their lives just like you, only difference is they'll have bigger cars. High paying jobs (As in over $100,000 a year) don't make a person rich.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks pathetic, they need someone to show them how to spruce themselves up. If they all started hitting the gym, got new clothes, and new haircuts it would help a lot for starters.

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
old married dude said:
Looks pathetic, they need someone to show them how to spruce themselves up. If they all started hitting the gym, got new clothes, and new haircuts it would help a lot for starters.
:up: