Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virgin women in their late 20's?

mikeraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the last two years I've been with two women in their late 20's who claimed to be virgins. 90% of me calls bullsh*t but the other 10% of me wonders... is there an incentive for a woman to tell a lie of this magnitude that is extremely hard to believe?

Both of these girls were pretty. Not the most perfect bodies, a few extra pounds, but very pretty faces. Bigger than average boobs. Perfect skin. Cat lovers. Smart (one was a biologist and the other an engineer). Extremely socially awkward. Geeky (one was EXTREMELY into vampire novels).

And the kicker: both owned huge dildos.

I also noticed that they were dead fish in the sack... they just laid there... but both wanted to go for round 2 and 3 right away.

What do you guys think? This is my take:
1. If they're NOT virgins and outright lied to me, it's probably because they're a little insane. Their social-awkwardness doesn't let them see how ridiculous a lie that is. And it also falls nicely with their fantasy-filled lives.

2. If it's true, then their eagerness for more sex fits in with the recently deflowered virgin, but that 's what their dildos are for, right?

I dunno... not that I care and not that this happened recently. I was just wondering...

Last edited:

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go with being some bit messed up. You're right, it isn't really a good thing in terms that a normal guy will be happy to hear it. They may be that guys inking that's what guys like to hear but really at their age its a bit immature to be playing that game.

catman

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikeraw said:
Over the last two years I've been with two women in their late 20's who claimed to be virgins. 90% of me calls bullsh*t but the other 10% of me wonders... is there an incentive for a woman to tell a lie of this magnitude that is extremely hard to believe?

Both of these girls were pretty. Not the most perfect bodies, a few extra pounds, but very pretty faces. Bigger than average boobs. Perfect skin. Cat lovers. Smart (one was a biologist and the other an engineer). Extremely socially awkward. Geeky (one was EXTREMELY into vampire novels).

I also noticed that they were dead fish in the sack... they just laid there... but both wanted to go for round 2 and 3 right away.

What do you guys think? This is my take:
1. If they're NOT virgins and outright lied to me, it's probably because they're a little insane. Their social-awkwardness doesn't let them see how ridiculous a lie that is. And it also falls nicely with their fantasy-filled lives.

2. If it's true, then their eagerness for more sex fits in with the recently deflowered virgin, but that 's what their dildos are for, right?

I dunno... not that I care and not that this happened recently. I was just wondering...
A dildo wont wash their car or do the dishes for them thats what they think the man is for???? Lots of crazy women out there with some equally crazy ideas about realionships!!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying the dildos took their virginity?

I don't know the answer, but geeky, socially awkward, smart biologist/engineer types, I could see them being virgins. Could be BS too, who knows?

Are there any women who DON'T own dildos?

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's also the possibility that they're just nutcases.

I know a woman who spent some 15 years of ****ing everything in sight for either fun, needyness, or plain personal profit (like getting a promotion by ****ing both bosses at one job she had, only to get fired when she turned into a complete harpy once she had a bit of power over other employees), and somehow explains it all as being the victim. Last time I heard from her, she was spinning some yarn about how she was actually a virgin because everyone had just been abusing and taking advantage of her, and she had finally realized her true virginal self.

I wish I was joking, too.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more self-delusion by women. All it is, all it will ever be unless we call them on it.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely Bullsh!t.

While I do think there are legitimate virgins at that age, they most certainly are rare, and they aren't going to let someone they are just casually dating deflower them.

I actually have known virgins in their early-mid twenties. Trust me, if a pretty girl is still a virgin by that age, it's an active choice. They are holding out for marriage or a serious LTR investment.

A geeky, awkward, slightly pudgy girl who is crazy-into vampire novels could very plausibly be a virgin, but what's likely is that they had some remote sexual experience and in their mind their relative abstinence makes them a virgin.

mikeraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it was probably BS the whole time...

I forgot to mention something else that's not TOO relevant, but part of the whole social-awkwardness... Neither of them had MySpace of Facebook accounts... freaking weirdos.

I wanted to post their pics but couldn't find them...

Other smart girls, on the other hand, are pretty normal/sl*tty. During late 2008 / early 2009 I dated a biochemist that looked like Giselle Bundchen... insatiable... a little TOO insatiable, though. B!tch cheated on me with an ex... I wrote about that on this forum back then...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a party about a month ago and we were drinking and the topic of sex came up and this woman.. every bit of 30.. said she still has her V card. Man I spit my drink out lauhing so hard. who the hell says v card today anyway?

that right there told me she wasn't getting laid.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get amused at the idea of hoars who take the re-virginity pledge in church.

HER: I'm a virgin

HIM: But you've had a man's pen!s in your vag!na (amongst other orifices)!

HER: True, but since then I've taken the re-virginity pledge, so I'm a virgin again and won't have sex with you until we are properly married.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, there are plenty of women who have had a pen!s in an alimentary canal orifice, but consider themselves virgins - at least in the Clintonian sense. :crackup:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Certain second-generation Middle Eastern girls where I live always claim that they're virgins, because they spare that one gold-plated hole from getting the staff, but take it in every other. Practical way to get around family and cultural pressure.

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
I get amused at the idea of hoars who take the re-virginity pledge in church.

HER: I'm a virgin

HIM: But you've had a man's pen!s in your vag!na (amongst other orifices)!

HER: True, but since then I've taken the re-virginity pledge, so I'm a virgin again and won't have sex with you until we are properly married.
Thanks - you made my day... too much!

(I am over 25)