Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virgin slvt bvtts anyone?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
What's the boards take on virgin slvt butts who from word on the streets and dudes who've been with them before only wait for marriage before letting a certain "special" dude (whom they'll marry) pop in their cooch yet they've given multiple BJ's to your town and let a few dongs slip in their poo-shooters?

If the chick was hot as hell would you deal with giving her the rear entry and BJs only, or push for some pink cookie?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None, none, and none! Virgin girls are phuckin nutcases, end of story. Haven't met one that was sane. Not worth the trouble.

Run Forrest, run!

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like an unlikely senorio. If she's taken it up the ass then she's probably been fvcked alot.

It's actually so rare you will probably never meet one.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
None, none, and none! Virgin girls are phuckin nutcases, end of story. Haven't met one that was sane. Not worth the trouble.

Run Forrest, run!
Virgin women are nut cases?

Where the hell are you pulling this out from?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Sam: Experience with 3 of them, no joke. One being last summer. 34 year old school teacher. *cuckoo*

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many women virgins are there even by age 23. Probably 1 in 100,000 if we're talking about western society.

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
This sounds like an unlikely senorio. If she's taken it up the ass then she's probably been fvcked alot.

It's actually so rare you will probably never meet one.
This isn't unlikely at all, at least not in America. Most of the "virgins" I know have been swallowing c0cks since middle school, and yes there are a lot of them who do Anal sex instead of the regular sex so that they can technically still their virginity.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would sign for it, I like to fvck girls in the ass really much both for the phisical sensation of a tigher hole and the sensation of dominating her, plus I can skip the condom which is a great plus.

I also like to get bjs especially when I just want to release and not interested in an intercourse.

Of course Im talking about a fvck buddy relationship, well in most of the cases I talk about fvck buddies...

I like to fvck pvssies in missionary position only with girls I really like, which is rarely the case considering that my sex life is made 90% for ONs.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
@Sam: Experience with 3 of them, no joke. One being last summer. 34 year old school teacher. *cuckoo*
My ex was 26yo V, took it in the pooshooter for a while then took it properly eventually.

And ummm. YUP she was NUTZZZZZ!!!:cuss: