Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virgin Girlfriend, Hangs With Guys

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys im 19 my gf is 17 right now she lives with one of my friends... My long lost cousin whom i never met in my life came down last night and partied with us... Then my gf took a walk with him, for about two hours last night.... And i asked her last night if she wanted to come to my house and chill today and she said oh well " John Asked me" If i wanted to go and chill with him in mechanicvill....I was like fine w.e do what you want your a big girl.... She says ok are you mad" I told her i wasent madd.... Maybe that was a bad move but then i asked her if i could go chill with a bunch of girls she said she wouldent be madd.. I know she wouldent do anything with him and if she did id kick her ass to the curb and prolly break his face....... I need some advice fellow dj's why is her behavior this way....

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds a little shady to me. There's really nothing you can do about it. What's going to happen is going to happen. If she's being 100% honest with you then fine, she is. But my gut feelings tells me that she's attempting to get in the sack with him. Don't let yourself be let down too much.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HollowHorizon said:
I know she wouldent do anything with him and if she did id kick her ass to the curb and prolly break his face.......
Chump much?

How about not concentrating so much on her... just a thought.

Reaction score
DjDan said:
She's your GIRLFRIEND? And she's a virgin?....:whistle: Why aint YOU sticking your d!ck in her pvssy already?! What the hell you waitin for? No wonder she's seeing other guys... a female needs her daily dose of d!ck. Man the fvck up and fvck her already.
because SHE'S SEVENTEEN HE'S NINETEEN ERGO RAPE A.K.A. NO SEX

Or are you saying grown men and under age girls are OK?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aprenti$playa&pimp said:
because SHE'S SEVENTEEN HE'S NINETEEN ERGO RAPE A.K.A. NO SEX

Or are you saying grown men and under age girls are OK?
I dunno about NY, but in my state the age of consent is 17 but then there's a 4 year clause or something below that age...

Anyways, I'd hardly call a 19 year old kid a "grown man".