Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virgin girl i think im going to NEXT her, but am i just a bad person?

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i have been doing good with the woman lately , alot better after reading the bible in only a couple days and going over the site. Well im going to make this as short as possible.

Talking to this chick tonight and were hanging out tommorow. We got into talking about sex and she is a virgin. Im a virgin to, but i want to lose that v card.
She pretty much said she wants to have sex with the one "she can see herself with in the furture", not marriage but someone who will stick with her i guess.

She said after like a couple months with her old boy friends things got almost to sex and she didnt let them in and then they boucned, so i think she may sense me as a good guy,but someone who may do that to her i dont know.

anyways i have invested to much time and energy into this girl and want to make it a yes or know, cause im a patient guy, but im losing my patience quick. Since i dont have my own crib, and my rents are home as well as hers, i have to bring it up.

Like tell her lets go to a hotel, or somewhere to let her know i want to have sex. it is winter time so outside stuff is no good. i want to see what she says. I have been hanging out with this chick for well over a month now, about 4 or 5 dates and got into nothing really just kissing. It seems like she is really really prude or somethign and was with the other guys. I think there is something she is hiding or not telling me. Maybe this may sound stupid,but afraid of getting pregnant, wants to wait till marriage, afraid of sex etc.

It is not a big deal cause ill just move onto another girl and drop her, but do u guys think im a jerk for doing this? how would u guys handle this? i just cant see about being with any chick who will not have sex with me, that is just not a option.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not a jerk. She's just a manipulator for making you feel like this.

4 months with a guy and no sex? And then he dumped her? THAT ONE HELL OF A GUY. SHE DIDN'T DESERVE HIM!

IMO you should tell your parents to get lost and invite her over. Then do the usual routine with feeling her up and stuff. When she says no, explain to her that she demands too much and she's acting immature. You don't like immature women.

Just say it. Say that she's grown up alrady and should make responsible decisions. blah blah blah Then get into her pants.

Don't rape but persist.

What else?

Oh yeah, fear of STDs and pregnancies is always there. Use spermicide and condoms.

Just go at it. ACT. MAKE YOUR MOVE. TOUCH THE AREA AND SEE HOW SHE REACTS.

Tell her that she has a 3 days to decide. If she says no, then she's not worth it. Cut your losses.

Cheers. You'll bang that ass.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks

thanks ice cold, that would be the ideal way of doing it. It wont happen cause my family is so large and ther is someone always home. Cant kick them all out. So i have to bring it up before we actually start to get anywhere. it could happen at her place, but with the schedules we have very higly unlikely. Kinda situation where you have to say, lets go bang out and set it up .

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I understand the housing situation. I have the same problem, but the girls are kinda used to it. I just tell that the parents don't mind...

If it's a problem, then give her the "i am not getting what I want" talk and set a deadline. If she doesn't lose the cherry by that time, she's gone.

Deadlines usually work on the hoes.

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't give her a deadline, that can make you look like a real sh1thead. I would just try to f4ck her and if she pushed me off I would stop talking to her forever.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooooh, and above all:

YOU'RE THE MAN! BE BOLD!

Originally posted by FitnessGuy
Personally I wouldn't give her a deadline, that can make you look like a real sh1thead. I would just try to f4ck her and if she pushed me off I would stop talking to her forever.
hehe

And stop talking to her would make you not look like sh1thead?

Who cares how you look? The guy's been with her for a month, what does she expect?

IMHO the girl needs time to rationalize and deal with ASD. If he just starts feeling her up, he's gonna get a strong asd drive NO!

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah things cant be easy

yeah fitness guy, i agree with you on the deadlines things are no good, and agree to try to go for it. Like it actualy revolves around the whole housing thing. i would go for it if i had the oppurtunity to go for it and see how she acts. But that is never a oppurtunity. it seems like it will be a thing were it is asked if she wants to go to a motel. only way i can go for it, is in the car and that is to damn small and tight. Dammit!!

cause like i said in the previous posts somone is always around at my crib no matter what. so it is even hard to try to make the move to where she will stop me

Reaction score
from what you said it sounds like this girl wants to have sex before marriage but with the "right" guy - whatever the hell that means - i guess she dont want to feel cheap - so if you push too hard she knows you just want sex and not her - she wants a guy thats wants her.. then the sex will come -- u see the difference?

what is your objective? to find a different girl to lay every few months or a LTR - if you want an 'easy' lay this girl aint the one - move on - it's that simple! However if you are a virgin yourself for the last 20 years what the hell is the rush? waiting a few months more won't kill you -- or maybe it just might! :)

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you have to stop worrying about loosing your virginity if you wanna keep this girl and get in her pants EVENTUALLY. I was once with a girl like this, but she said NO SEX BEFORE MARRAIGE.

When I first met her and heard this I was like WTF I dont want to be with her NO WAY! But then after a couple of months once I got to know her I sort of fell for her. After that we spent the next few months together. She would nearly go all the way to sex but just wouldnt go there. She wants to know that your love for her is "pure" or so to speak. It is very hard for a girl like this to keep a decent guy around for long. Once she feels secure in your relationship she is all yours. And once she pops, she wont stop, you will be getting it TWICE as much as a normal girl, infact probably more than you can handle.

Really depends on what you want, if you want a relationship with her, stay with her, eventually your time will come, you just gotta be patient. If you just wanna get fukced, get rid of her!

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup clooney, my response isn't personal, but it reflects the general attitude of women toward men. I am sure you've had a very fulfilling LTR, but you also were lucky, because she didn't play games and didn't dump you oh wait - did she dump you? And why?

When I first met her and heard this I was like WTF I dont want to be with her NO WAY!

I was a man at first and had an ego

But then after a couple of months once I got to know her I sort of fell for her.

But after a couple of months of not getting any, I had no choice but start wearing a dress

After that we spent the next few months together.

I convinced her that no matter what she does, I will always give everything to her, even if I'm not getting what I want

She would nearly go all the way to sex but just wouldnt go there.

She cokkteased me for a few months, but I had neither the options nor the guts to get real sex

She wants to know that your love for her is "pure" or so to speak.

She wants to pvssy whip you even before you fukk her. She wants you to hand over your balls, cause she might give you sex

It is very hard for a girl like this to keep a decent guy around for long.

Of course, there aren't as many AFCs as me, that stick around so long. She didn't have any other options, so she chose me. All other guys were getting laid in the first month

Once she feels secure in your relationship she is all yours.

Change "secure in your relationship" to "you're the best man she can pvssy whip"

And once she pops, she wont stop, you will be getting it TWICE as much as a normal girl, infact probably more than you can handle.

HAHAHA And what makes you say that? A girl from an LTR gives more sex and better sex than a FB? Logical fallacy

Really depends on what you want, if you want a relationship with her, stay with her, eventually your time will come, you just gotta be patient. If you just wanna get fukced, get rid of her!
Again, gaps in logic.

What prevents him from having sex and then developing it into an LTR? And why does the girl who gives it up on the first month worth less than who gives it up after 6 months of courting. The first girl is at least honest about her desires.

NP, but your ways of thinking are still AFC. Work on your stereotypes.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on whether or not YOU are willing to wait until marriage. If you aren't, and absolutely MUST get off, then either 1) dump her or 2) find a piece on the side. Don't pressure her for sex.

Also, we need to know something else: is she kissing and touching you? If you're making out with her and she considers you her BF, then she probably really likes you, and you should keep her. If she's using the V excuse and NOT kissing you, then she has no interest in you.

BGMan

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as i love a good argumentative discussion with Ice Cold, he is dead on.

though there are some girls that just do wait. I am a firm believer in test driving a car before you buy it but b/c of a certain way that some girls are raised, they seem to be able to supress their sexuality.

i think the majority of these woman have been brought up with the idea that sex=evil

im sorry but i have many years of marrige not to be getting any or gettin some from the same woman once every 1-2 weeks.

until that point comes i have a lack of interest in waiting.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn great responses guys.

Bg man yes she is kissing me and touching me. Ice Cold damn man u couldnt make that a better post. you broke that down perfectly. IM really impressed with that response.

Yes im a very impatient person. After reading all the stuff you guys wrote, i think ill stick it out, but not pass others that come along.I think from thinking about all the things she has told me, that the guys she has been with she thought they were just with her for sex and both guys left her once they didnt get it. So she is really picky and doesnt want someone to use her.

my best bet after all ur guys help is to stick with her for now cuase i have nothign to lose, but dont let any other pass me but since there was never a exclusive relationship thing called out.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Sup clooney, my response isn't personal, but it reflects the general attitude of women toward men. I am sure you've had a very fulfilling LTR, but you also were lucky, because she didn't play games and didn't dump you oh wait - did she dump you? And why?

When I first met her and heard this I was like WTF I dont want to be with her NO WAY!

I was a man at first and had an ego

But then after a couple of months once I got to know her I sort of fell for her.

But after a couple of months of not getting any, I had no choice but start wearing a dress

After that we spent the next few months together.

I convinced her that no matter what she does, I will always give everything to her, even if I'm not getting what I want

She would nearly go all the way to sex but just wouldnt go there.

She cokkteased me for a few months, but I had neither the options nor the guts to get real sex

She wants to know that your love for her is "pure" or so to speak.

She wants to pvssy whip you even before you fukk her. She wants you to hand over your balls, cause she might give you sex

It is very hard for a girl like this to keep a decent guy around for long.

Of course, there aren't as many AFCs as me, that stick around so long. She didn't have any other options, so she chose me. All other guys were getting laid in the first month

Once she feels secure in your relationship she is all yours.

Change "secure in your relationship" to "you're the best man she can pvssy whip"

And once she pops, she wont stop, you will be getting it TWICE as much as a normal girl, infact probably more than you can handle.

HAHAHA And what makes you say that? A girl from an LTR gives more sex and better sex than a FB? Logical fallacy

Again, gaps in logic.

What prevents him from having sex and then developing it into an LTR? And why does the girl who gives it up on the first month worth less than who gives it up after 6 months of courting. The first girl is at least honest about her desires.

NP, but your ways of thinking are still AFC. Work on your stereotypes.
hahahaha, Ice Cold. Who are you trying to kid.......? Nice try mate, trying to pretend you know me. ahaahahaa, your a funny guy.

Sex is not the be all and end all champ. As for she is all I could get and I had no more options, no I always have plenty of options, PLENTY that is what comes from working as a model, with 2 model cousins, 2 model friends, and my bros girlfriend is a model. Unfortunately you are probably not so lucky and genetically gifted as me.

Sometimes a girl comes along who you have great chemistry with, this is what happened to me, did she dump me? No, she moved away but we still talk and plan on seeing how things go when she gets back. Do i have other options, HELL YEAH! Infact I probably have more options than you over in Toronto even, I know quite a few STUNNING girls from Canada that were out here for modelling recently. Man Canadian chicks seem to be HOT! If you ever come to Australia you can come visit me buddy, then I can show you who is the man......

A few guys from these boards have come and visited me, they found out, just as you will. Next time you try and twist my words, think twice chump.

As far as a girl who gives up after so long puts out more often, this is from my experience, although she was Latin so I guess it could be in her blood.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Sup clooney, my response isn't personal, but it reflects the general attitude of women toward men.
OH yeah and what is this part? it is not personal, you were directly attacking me like you know me personally. I dont know where you get your logic from, but you certanly see the negative side of everything.

My ways of thinking are AFC? Man grow up! You read the bible, make a few negative posts, and act like a JERK, and this makes you "DJ" how? you have no idea.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sorry if I made it sound personal. I am sorry. :)

I don't know you. I am not attacking you. I stated that you probably were lucky to have such a fulfilling relationship.

Again, the things that you see as ad hominem are generalizations from my model of the world.

IMO girls that make you wait like that are too insecure and don't beleive they are worth being with. They think that all they can give is pvssy. Girls who know their worth, put out more often, because they KNOW that they have more to offer than their pvssy.

It's just that your description of "waiting will you prove yourself to her" was too tempting to reply to. :D

And I'd like to meet you, even if you're better than me in all aspects.

Cheers

Reaction score
originally posted by Ice Cold

"IMO girls that make you wait like that are too insecure and don't beleive they are worth being with. They think that all they can give is pvssy. Girls who know their worth, put out more often, because they KNOW that they have more to offer than their pvssy"

Ice Cold some girls, believe it or not, have a higher standard that they abide by before they let men pound on them - whether it be for religious reasons or personal convictions or because they are honoring their parents' wishes (if she gets pregnant - they won't pay for school)-- there is nothing wrong with this - I rather see it as a strength! Who said that her vagina was for anyone that wanted it - it is for her to decide - conviction is good when based on sound principles- is it not

Actually it is because they keep this high moral standard (if it is done out of moral conviiction) that they find their worth in themselves and do not want to so readily dispose of this highly valued prize to an unworthy candidate, so they establish certain parameters for the prize (so to speak) to be had - fot some men anyway. For those who want it fast and easy - move on to the next girl!!!

Now if she had sex b4 and wanted to be a virgin again then I can see that she may be playing games

I think your whole statement is illogical and contradictory - although I know you said it is only your opinion but here it goes I will disect it and let me know if you can see the apparent flaw in this thinking.... I am not trying to be critical I just want to make sense of it...

"IMO girls that make you wait like that are too insecure and don't beleive they are worth being with. They think that all they can give is pvssy. Girls who know their worth, put out more often, because they KNOW that they have more to offer than their pvssy

"Actualy I'm thinking logically it would be the opposite - I would think the girl who doesn't put out would know her worth more than the girl that does because she thinks that she can keep a man happy and interested in her through other means - such as her beauty, personality, playfulness, kindness, strong convictions, intelligence, wants to have children build a family in the future , marriage etc...-- so actually this is the 'secure' one!

on the other hand - the ho girl is thinking I can't offer anything to this dude but my vagina and actually sees herself as less worthy because she feels she has nothing else to offer that will keep the man around but her vagina - so in reality the ho girli is the one that is 'insecure'!

Do you see the logic?

Hey - thanks for your compliment on my logical prowess in the "Knock It Off!!!!!!!! thread! Ir was encouraging!

Ice Cold
Master Don Juan

PRL is in the 7% of men whose logical abilities function as they should.

Kudos to you man, but don't argue with the unenlightened. They won't get it anyways.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL: My philosophy is that women are to be dominated. They like it, you like it and you have a sound relationship. The minimal standard for me is mere equality with the girl. So in the process of hooking up, I want to have equality.

Of we apply equality to the situation of proving yourself to her, we'll see that it puts the guy at disadvantage. He makes a high risk investment: he invests lots of time for courting her, paying her attention, etc. But he is not promised anything back. Should he "not pass a test", he's gonna be nexted. Plus, he doesn't know what he's investing his time in - maybe she has hemorrhoids, maybe her inner lips are too big and 2 inches long. Who wants to see that?

This puts him at a disadvantage. The odds are against him landing a successful relationship. Plus, once they are sleeping together, what prevents her from pulling crap games on him? Nothing.

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Ice Cold some girls, believe it or not, have a higher standard that they abide by before they let men pound on them - whether it be for religious reasons or personal convictions or because they are honoring their parents' wishes (if she gets pregnant - they won't pay for school)--
I agree. Some girl do have a higher standard and will spread their legs only after 6 months of courting. I say it's not worth it. In 6 months, you can get to know 10 girls who will put out afer 2 weeks, and 2-3 of them will be definitely better than her.

Then, let's look at the reasons:

Religious reasons - their goal is to establish and keep a family. It doesn't match with my goals. NEXT

Personal convictions - whatever they may be. I dont do pro bono. There are plenty girls with personal convictions that work better for me. NEXT

Honouring parents = parents disapprove me or parents want her to marry. Either case isn't satisfactory. NEXT

there is nothing wrong with this - I rather see it as a strength!
Who said that her vagina was for anyone that wanted it - it is for her to decide - conviction is good when based on sound principles- is it not
Of course there's nothing wrong with this, as long as it isn't me who's courting her. She's trying to get what she wants from life. She wants to trade an old ford for a new beemer(sp?). She wants to enslave a young promising man for marriage and/or status using her charms, coqquetry and little b1tchy tricks.

Again, nothing wrong with that. She has a goal and she's determined (or she doesn't understand, but her parents do, and force it). It's just that I won't trade on her conditions.

Actually it is because they keep this high moral standard (if it is done out of moral conviiction) that they find their worth in themselves and do not want to so readily dispose of this highly valued prize to an unworthy candidate, so they establish certain parameters for the prize (so to speak) to be had - for some men anyway. For those who want it fast and easy - move on to the next girl!!!
Precisely. When a guy doesn't want to give up his beemer, he moves on. Too bad for the girl :p

"Actualy I'm thinking logically it would be the opposite - I would think the girl who doesn't put out would know her worth more than the girl that does because she thinks that she can keep a man happy and interested in her through other means - such as her beauty, personality, playfulness, kindness, strong convictions, intelligence, wants to have children build a family in the future , marriage etc...-- so actually this is the 'secure' one!
Possible. I don't have any date to neither to fail to reject my hypothesis nor to reject yours.

My personal experience shows that this courting ritual is usually done when a girl and her family don't see the guy as a great catch. He's just not good enough. So the girl is waiting for a better guy to come along, but still keeps the first guy to entertain her. If he's lucky, she'll put out. If not, she'll dump him in an instant.

I've known 3 girls who did this. They were all goody goody and the guys who courted them were just average. They were courted for a few months and didn't give more than a kiss. Then better guys come along and the goody-goody girls are fukking them withing 2-3 weeks.

So I'll probably modify my theory:

If she sees you as worthy, she'll put out. If not, you can be courting her and pray she likes for the rest of your life.

on the other hand - the ho girl is thinking I can't offer anything to this dude but my vagina and actually sees herself as less worthy because she feels she has nothing else to offer that will keep the man around but her vagina - so in reality the ho girli is the one that is 'insecure'!
What if she just wants to fukk? :)

'Do you see the logic?'
I do. It's possible, but unlikely

/Hey - thanks for your compliment on my logical prowess in the "Knock It Off!!!!!!!! thread! Ir was encouraging!/

np man

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a good example of how too much importantce is put on sex. I'd say dump her if you really need to have sex, but if you really like this girl and see a future with her then I'd say tuff it out. I'm a virgin myself and I see nothing wrong with being a virgin or not. Still, if you only or main goal is sex then she is not right for you.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same problem. Except this girl dumped me for wanting to hold her hand and making-out. I say if sex is your thing move on, if not she might be a keeper, but its iffy sounds like she has male issues.