Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Views on day game

LateBloomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read Paul Janka's guide to meeting girls during the day. Basically his method is to approach girls with a situational comment, get a brief conversation going, transition saying the girl is cute and suggesting a coffee and asking her number all within the space of a few minutes.

As an introverted guy who really hates bars and clubs and doesn't have a huge social circle, this sounds like an interesting way of meeting women. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this and could offer some tips.

Ive tried a few daytime approaches and not had any harsh put downs. Some seem flattered, some are stony cold but so far everyone has said they have a boyfriend.

Is this a viable way of meeting women, or should I concentrate on getting over my dislike of bars and clubs and concentrate on meeting women in those venues?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have much experience with this unfortunately, but I've heard a lot of posters say day game is the hardest. Stands to reason, girls are generally more compliant when they're drunk. But I think there could be a lot of potential rewards to day game. If my LTR ever goes into the dumpster, I intend to focus on it, because at this stage of my life, I despise bars and clubs also.

The only other thing I would say is that almost all girls have boyfriends. That doesn't mean they are going to be staying with them, they could just be placeholders. There are suggestions around here somewhere on powering through this objection, "boyfriend destroyers" and such. She could be willing to move up if you are a better catch.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You can often tell girls who have boyfriends from those that are single. It's not 100% fool-proof but what I've found is that girls who are single/looking typically put more time into getting prettied up when they go out for mundane activities. (i.e. they want to be noticed) Women who are in secure relationships usually don't put quite as much time into it.

That's just a rule-of-thumb and often, women deviate from it. Best way to find out is to talk to them. Don't ask, though...wait and see if she brings up her boyfriend. If not, proceed as planned. ;)

You MUST be completely secure and comfortable with talking to a "strange woman", though. Take charge of the conversation.

Think of the times you've been in a strange place with strange people and someone struck up a conversation with you and you ended up liking that person. They have a way of acting like "talking to strangers" is the most natural thing in the world, don't they?

Girls are wary of "strange guys", even if they're cute. They will try to roll you back on your heels by making certain comments that seem on the surface like "signs of non-attraction". You have to laugh them off. Don't even let them phase you. Watch her body language, they way she uses eye contact, aligns herself to you. Pay attention to the emotions she displays when talking to you, the pacing of her conversation...when she hesitates, when she giggles, when she seems shy or hesitant, when she seems open.

The words are interchangeable. The problem with "day-game" is that most men fail to read body-language, instead focusing on the words, trying to play "20 questions" to try to "get to know" a girl. What you say is just to keep her mind distracted while you try to establish a "rhythm" with this girl. What you're looking to do is to have her feeling a kind of "hasty friendship" with a little bit of sexual tension by the time you get the number.

Think about how you interact with your friends or lovers. After like, date 2 or 3, you're not asking them stupid "getting to know you" questions any more. You're not trying to get them to talk about themselves...all that crap's been done to death and you're just making observations and playing off of one another's thoughts and feelings.

What you're working for in "day game" is just that...reaching a state of rapport where she thinks of you and her as an "us" rather than you as you and her as her. This is hard to do for someone who's socially inexperienced, because it requires you to learn a lot about someone very quickly, what they think, how they think, what they might find interesting, what makes them laugh, what "excites" them. ;)

That's what you should be working on when you're running 'day-game'. Practice observing a girl's state of mind and setting up a "hasty friendship". Try to establish rapport with strangers instantly.

Once you get good at that, you can try injecting sexuality into it...and that's done by adding elements of eye-contact, kino, etc...just Gunwitch it. Let yourself get a little horny while setting up this "hasty friendship" and it permeates the dynamic and becomes a prelude to romance.

This is the same kind of crap that's done in bars and nightclubs, but there, you can afford to be significantly bolder with the physical/sexual overtones. :D

And like in bars and nightlcubs, it helps to look your best. Just because it's "day-game", it doesn't give you an excuse to be lazy. ;)

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course day game works. You need to practice at it and get over your fears just like you would have to do with bars. I hate bars and clubs. I don't like being out that late, I like non-smokers, and I want a LTR and my idea of a quality woman is one who is not out drinking several nights a week.

I recommend you keep an approach journal so you can measure your success. For me, it has been like a roller coaster. I can go weeks without much success and then have a week where I get 3 solid numbers. I have had same day lays from bookstore pick-ups and had a 3.5 year relationship from a cold day time approach. Just do it and keep trying. For me, it beats online dating in terms of how good looking the girls are and it beats bars/clubs in terms of quality.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
rakishness said:
Also...less c0ck blockers during the day
And less b**ch shields too.

OP, if every woman you talk to is telling you that they have a bf, you're doing something wrong. Don't you have any witty comebacks?

You need to be on your sh*t in day game. Just because it can work doesn't mean it will work. You still have to have something attractive about you. Find something you have to offer. Women are still women, and they have lots of options.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paul Janka's guide to day game is correct. A good situational opener can lead into something more. The biggest thing in day game is capturing attention. Women are more self absorbed in their smartphones and use earbuds more than they did in 2010.

You can often tell girls who have boyfriends from those that are single. It's not 100% fool-proof but what I've found is that girls who are single/looking typically put more time into getting prettied up when they go out for mundane activities. (i.e. they want to be noticed) Women who are in secure relationships usually don't put quite as much time into it.
I've never seen that. Some of day game is situational. If a woman is walking/hiking by herself on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, she is more likely to be single. Saturday or Sunday afternoon is a prime time slot for couples stuff.

A woman at the gym early on a weekend morning is more likely to be single. If she weren't single, she'd still be in bed with her boyfriend. This would be true from 7-9 AM or so on a weekend.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
Man cut all that noise---- if you want to be direct and straight to the point, save as much time and effort as possible, -- you straight up ask the girl if shes single within the first 2 sentences out ya mouth.

If she says yes, theres a high chance that she will end up giving you her info. not only that, its a instant confidence boost and tells u to proceed in whatever way u want as long as u dont go completely left field

Aint no better way to know if a girl is interested wihtin seconds than askin her if shes single,

Another gem for you boys.

CHURCH

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Man cut all that noise---- if you want to be direct and straight to the point, save as much time and effort as possible, -- you straight up ask the girl if shes single within the first 2 sentences out ya mouth.

If she says yes, theres a high chance that she will end up giving you her info. not only that, its a instant confidence boost and tells u to proceed in whatever way u want as long as u dont go completely left field

Aint no better way to know if a girl is interested wihtin seconds than askin her if shes single,

Another gem for you boys.

CHURCH
Indirect works for certain places like the bookstore or coffee shop, it's important to calibrate.

Direct is best for random street approaches for sure though.