Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

View from the other side

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh,.. I see POTATO has gotten her Penthouse Forum Letters issue for the month again.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
darwinian_sympathiser said:
He is not an antagonist, but a man who has years - no decades - of experience with the opposite sex and has stayed the distance. He talks with with intelligence and great perception found lacking in most of the posters here.
Unsubstantiated opinion. I think potato lies about her gender, sexual orientation and just about everything else.

Isn't it great that post of mine you quoted got deleted. I'm sure the moderators of the site found it against what they saw as the "norm" and felt the disruptive influence might come of it, or they need to keep the delusional people in their delusional state.
Well my poll about potato got deleted, so what? Maybe they moved or deleted your post because you don't have your age posted or maybe for some other reason?

Sosuave.com is "actually" part of/owned by the seduction community. Hence it is in their interests to perpetuate their "myths". There's too much money depending on it. Why don't you tell me who own's this site? Is it David DeAngelo or someone like that?
I couldn't care less who owns this site. I can pretty much say whatever I want here about seduction and other topics and so can everyone else including potato, so it's a moot point who owns this site.

Because I'm sure my posts will get deleted because of this, and what I say.

So I ask:

WHAT THE F*CK IS THE POINT OF HAVING THIS SHOW OF "OPENNESS" WHEN THERE IS NO OPENNESS, BECAUSE LOOKING AT SOME OF THE DELETIONS OF POINTS I WOULD HAZARD A GUESS THAT THERE IS SOME HIDDEN AGENDA SOMEWHERE.
I think you're just making an assumption as to why your post got deleted, just like you assume potato is a heterosexual male despite everything potato writes being the mentality of a lesbian woman.

you're next -HPNOTIQ-
Heh Heh Heh, that's right it's you and potato against everyone else.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idiots that Potato mentions have stuff to sell, hence it's in their own interests that the public believe in their sh!t.
You are extremely ignorant to automatically assume that a person who sells information is a scam artist.

Potato, I will say, is bondjamesbond, Pook and Deep Dish all put together. If you read Deep Dish's book of women you'll find it tally's with Potato's experiences. And the amazing thing is that Potato throws in extra insights not available to Pook or Deep Dish because they don't have the wisdom of his decades of experience. Can't you see that?
I know Deep Dish personally, and I can assure you 100% that he has nothing in common with this story telling potato quack.

This all goes against what Strauss and others in the seduction community are trying to say: you can get anyone you want.
I know very little of the "seduction community" but from what little I do know they don't claim that you can have ANY woman you want. this throws your entire argument out the window.

But Potato has had years of experience and it gives him security in the knowledge that the girl he's with WANTS to be with him, and knows that the attention of other men towards her will end in futility, so he doesn't need to feel insecure.
Kind of funny that you take everything this potato character says for the gospel, when the consensus is that he/she is an outright fraud.

You either ARE potato, or you are another woman posting as a man. Either that or a clueless AFC.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time feeding the troll(s). They're just here to antagonize.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I replied to potato's first few posts on this forum.

One of his first posts he literally told members of the forum that they were missing out on life if they didn't get with a depressed mental case of a chick once in their life.

While technically I suppose that is correct it does nothing at all to help the members of this forum get into and find healthy relationships which all serious forum posters should be helping the members that want to get into relationships find. It was a worthless post, a promotion of absolute lunacy, a pure troll post if I've ever seen one.

Anyway he then of course continued that troll post in particular and talked about a beautiful relationship he had with some nutjob and I think he said she tragically died a few years later. Oh boo hoo. Pass me the Kleenex.

Then in another topic he told a poster that he is only here to mess with people.

He literally said that.

So yeah SYMPathizer.

Don't give me that bullsh!t about potato being here to help the members of the forum.

He/She/It is a troll plain and simple.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
There's really no point in going through all the strawman arguments darwinian_sympathiser is making. Darwinian and potato are both feminism sympathizers point blank and we all know how far a feminist perspective will get a man. There's feminist women (potato) and then there's a few feminist male collaborators (darwinian). The most ironic thing is only potato claims to be able to get any woman and without even trying! The bottom line is woman don't find themselves attracted to men who roll over and accept a woman's agenda and doesn't advance their own.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Potato is doing you all a favour, but you don't see that. You call him a troll. He's not. He's trying to tell you all how to go about things, what you should be going for, within the bounds of REALITY.
They don't call him a troll because he disagrees. They call him that because the events he is describing don't sound remotely real. The people around me don't act like that. I'm pretty sure the people around you don't act like that. And it's not completely unheard of for people to make stuff up on the internet.

In my reality, things are very different. I once ended an argument about politics with a feminist by saying, "sorry, I didn't hear that last part. I was looking at your tits". She became very ticked off by my ****y attitude, yelled at me and left . . . we started talking later, slept together that night, and carried on a relationship for a few months.

In potato's world, this non-drinking 23 year old woman's studies graduate student who was attracted by my games, attracted by the lessons I learned here, is obviously a worthless bar wh0re.

In potato's world, the middle aged stripper he attracted by being friendly, not learning about women, and doing nothing to pursue her, is obviously a high quality catch.

The things he says have the glimmer of unreality everywhere, and even if they are true in some sense, his world isn't ours, and it's never going to be. I have had too much success doing things our way, and too much failure doing things his way.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
I replied to potato's first few posts on this forum.

One of his first posts he literally told members of the forum that they were missing out on life if they didn't get with a depressed mental case of a chick once in their life.

While technically I suppose that is correct it does nothing at all to help the members of this forum get into and find healthy relationships which all serious forum posters should be helping the members that want to get into relationships find. It was a worthless post, a promotion of absolute lunacy, a pure troll post if I've ever seen one.

Anyway he then of course continued that troll post in particular and talked about a beautiful relationship he had with some nutjob and I think he said she tragically died a few years later. Oh boo hoo. Pass me the Kleenex.

Then in another topic he told a poster that he is only here to mess with people.

He literally said that.

So yeah SYMPathizer.

Don't give me that bullsh!t about potato being here to help the members of the forum.

He/She/It is a troll plain and simple
Yeah exactly. Despite potato claiming to be so great with women has potato ever really offered any advice and help to any of the multitude of girl problems posters make on here? Never that I've seen. Instead potato posts ridiculous stories that have no bearing in reality.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking that you can get anyone you want is not REALITY. That's the stuff of silly scam courses/seminars/books.
Thanks for the tip, genius. I don't think that. And I don't buy books or attend seminars on the subject.

If potato and his/her alter egos weren't trolls, they would offer more constructive advice on these boards, rather than start threads espousing how amazing they are with women, tell everyone else how wrong/what suckers they supposedly are, etc.

It's a classic troll tactic - act superior, offer no real truths, condescend, and do everything in a calm manner and tone in order to maintain the moral high ground in case other posters get angry.

Personally, I don't care if he/she/they post here or not, but I just think people who come here legitimately looking for help and advice should know that when they read a post by potato, they are reading a load of b.s. So if you're going to post schmaltzy crap with no real evidence to back it up, be prepared to be called out on it by those who can offer a better way. (You may have noticed many of us have disagreed with each other on these boards, but we're all in agreement that you are a troll.)

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually becoming an interesting thread. I too assumed Potato was full of it and mostly ignored his posts, but I do try to keep an open mind and I have to say that while I don't agree with everything he says (typical disclaimer), he has made some statements that make sense to me.

I think anyone who gives advice here is speaking from their point of view and through whatever experiences they've had and you have to expect that the information given is going to be somewhat "colored" by the individual.

Potato sounds like he's probably an attractive guy (physically), hence the effortlessness he talks about in getting women, but I find there's also truth in what he says about guys thinking they can get any woman they want, they just have to have their "game" together.

Women really do start making their minds up about you before you even speak to them, but I cannot deny the importance of maintaining an "awareness" of how women behave and how you should react to them in any given situation, that's most of what I've learned from this site. How to be myself, not tolerate disprespect, and know when to move on.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it admirable that you keep doing the things that you do. But can't you see that Potato is offering much more better advice than that. He's trying to steer people on the right path.......

Take for example the issue of attraction. Do you think that your going to the gym, working at night clubs, earning a lot of money will "make" some you WANT attracted to you? Answer is NO.........

As Deep Dish and myself worked out independently, there exists something known as the "Love Map" that dictates whether someone is attracted to you or not (see Deep Dish's Book of Women thread and other threads for more). Potato's experiences and posts confirm this, although he has added further refinements. This all goes against what Strauss and others in the seduction community are trying to say: you can get anyone you want. We are saying you can't and here's why. And if you think it logically through what the seduction community believe can never be the case anyway because all you have to do is to look around you in everyday life. It's just that most posters here are "misinterpreting" the data to see what they WANT to see. And that's where the trouble begins.
I think every man here understands that NO man can have ANY woman he wants. You give little credit to the men on this forum. Once again, you've blanketed the 'seduction community' and its agenda. I could generalize that any man giving advice to any other man is part of the 'seduction community'. If I were to do that, I would include you and potato as part of this mass agenda.

But I'd like to think we're a bit smarter than that.

While I agree that a woman's attraction to a man is somewhat 'inborn' there are specific things a man can do to up his chances. Majority of the good advice on this forum consists of how to talk to a woman, how to not be needy, how to gain confidence, how to become presentable, how to talk to people. Some people have these characteristics inbred. Some have to cultivate them. This site helps cultivate those characteristics women find attractive. Does it mean that a man that follows every DJB rule will can have ANY woman he desires? Of course not.

But, will it raise his chances of attracting a woman? Undoubtedly Yes.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
-HPNOTIQ- said:
Majority of the good advice on this forum consists of how to talk to a woman, how to not be needy, how to gain confidence, how to become presentable, how to talk to people. Some people have these characteristics inbred. Some have to cultivate them. This site helps cultivate those characteristics women find attractive. Does it mean that a man that follows every DJB rule will can have ANY woman he desires? Of course not.

But, will it raise his chances of attracting a woman? Undoubtedly Yes.

And how to stay out of the friendzone, the one-itis zone, to not be an AFC doormat and raise your standards in general. Potatoes advice is written by a woman and is how to stay in the friend one, have one-itis, and be a dormat AFC with no standards or expectations.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
In my reality, things are very different. I once ended an argument about politics with a feminist by saying, "sorry, I didn't hear that last part. I was looking at your tits". She became very ticked off by my ****y attitude, yelled at me and left . . . we started talking later, slept together that night, and carried on a relationship for a few months.
Priceless !
I am going to try that tactic right after i am finished taking 'Potato on Women101'...