Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

VIDEO: The B**** Sheild in Action

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol! I just wanna open up the cage and b.itch slap that thing across the face, just to see what it would do then. :box:

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger my family had a cat like that. It attacked several people viciously, sending two people to the hospital for deep puncture wounds. We should have got rid of it at that point, but the women in the family insisted on giving it another chance. A week later it attacked my sister, latching its jaw onto her leg. I pried its jaw apart (frickin thing bit all the way down to her femur) and threw it down the stairs full force.

Two days later it died from a lethal overdose of ketamine and sodium pentobarbital.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
When I was younger my family had a cat like that. It attacked several people viciously, sending two people to the hospital for deep puncture wounds. We should have got rid of it at that point, but the women in the family insisted on giving it another chance. A week later it attacked my sister, latching its jaw onto her leg. I pried its jaw apart (frickin thing bit all the way down to her femur) and threw it down the stairs full force.

Two days later it died from a lethal overdose of ketamine and sodium pentobarbital.

Owned.

You should've negged the cat. crack that ***** shield then DHV! :crazy:

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
That's it? I would make it much slower.

A pet is a mistake.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
Owned.

You should've negged the cat. crack that ***** shield then DHV! :crazy:
Thinking back to that lovely childhood memory, my parents are damn lucky they didn't get sued!

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
Thinking back to that lovely childhood memory, my parents are damn lucky they didn't get sued!

If it was today, they definitely would've.

people sue over everything today...