Video: Frenchman Sarging Women in NYC

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very interesting "reality TV" kind of stuff.

But the guy sucks! His approach sucks, his questions suck big time(usually unintersteing close ended questions), and on top of it his accent sucks!
Plus he's trying to play the I'm the frenchie and you are supposed to be attracted simply because I'm a frenchie card...
"Romania... is it civilized over there?" What kind of "nice" question is that? Lucky the girl also likes France.

I know it's what his friend wanted to film, but walking up to any stranger in signt is a big NO NO. I bet 99% of the email addresses and 100% of the phone numbers he got are fake.

This is NOT the way to go!!!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Le Parisien

But the guy sucks! His approach sucks, his questions suck big time(usually unintersteing close ended questions), and on top of it his accent sucks!
Plus he's trying to play the I'm the frenchie and you are supposed to be attracted simply because I'm a frenchie card...

Yes he suck in the art of seduction because you can tell he is a beginner. However the more he approaches the more confidence he is going to get and that is half the battle won.

Anyone that is not afraid to start a conversation with a strange girl does not suck in my book.

Originally posted by Le Parisien
I know it's what his friend wanted to film, but walking up to any stranger in signt is a big NO NO. I bet 99% of the email addresses and 100% of the phone numbers he got are fake.

This is NOT the way to go!!!

THIS IS EXECTLY THE WAY TO GO!!

If you are socially inept to talk to women and you fear them, the best way to get over this is to throw yourself in there and talk to as many strangers as you can. Who cares if the email addresses were fake?? the more you approach the less likely one of the girl's will give you a fake address and the more likely you are going to score. You are also going to get better at it which is the most important thing.

This guy is ahead of 80% of the people who come to this site.

DjDamage

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage

THIS IS EXECTLY THE WAY TO GO!!

If you are socially inept to talk to women and you fear them, the best way to get over this is to throw yourself in there and talk to as many strangers as you can. Who cares if the email addresses were fake?? the more you approach the less likely one of the girl's will give you a fake address and the more likely you are going to score. You are also going to get better at it which is the most important thing.

This guy is ahead of 80% of the people who come to this site.

DjDamage
Ok, if we are talking about socially inept people, yeah sure, it would be a good exercise. But then it's NOT about attracting females.

For the "normal" people who don't have any problem talking to strangers, when the circumstances are right, this is just unnecessary.
Personally, I'm very social, talking to strangers all the time. But I don't just talk to any girl. I only respond to subtle hint of interest (a glimpse, body language, or sometimes the girl would subltely "follow" you in the metro for example, if it's not too far away from her normal course etc...), then I would "attack"...
:D

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens when newbies try to improv. Notice how most of the girls go straight to screening him after he goes for rapport. "What do you do?" etc, sitting back all powerful, because they know this guy wants them. This heavily reminds me of my early approaches. He needs some canned stuff and I guarantee that he will get VERY good if he finds this community. He is already approaching and asking for feedback... which is doing more than probably 93% of the guys on this site. It's not like he thinks he's this mackdaddy pimp. He says "I need a teacher to tell me
what I am doing wrong and right."

He is aware that he's boring the girls with his questions and that they are screening him from the get-go. He is LEARNING FAST. Give this guy some opinion openers, routines, and teases and he's going to rock.

LOL, btw it was hilarious when he dropped his mic and the girl didn'tnotice.

And on a sidenote, he started actually getting some email closes as time wore on and he started internalizing the right behaviors.

And this guy is also trying to close the girls, no matter what which is very fvcking commendable. Awesome stuff.

Last edited:

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy rocks

Hey man, okay his approaches might " suck" but atleast they're pretty admirable. This guy is doing what alot of us are not doing these days. He's atleast taking ACTION.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,cool.

Let me break down why the sh!t is whack.

Appearance:

1.He's way too skinny.
2.He's dressed like a math T.A.
3.His hair...come your hair,people.Do me that favor.

Game:

1.Too many stupid questions.
2.He didn't even game anyone.All he did was chit-chat(the problem most males have).He just asked random question and semi-closed..lol.You can tell people were annoyed.
3.He didn't have ANY sexual b-l at all.Anything.

He just talked sh!t...that's it.How is a chic supposed to know what you're doing?Or what you mean?

B-L & attitude is very important that's 80% of the "verbal game".You don't even have to say that much.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's really the way to go.

When I want to learn something I learn from the people who do it best. If I want to sing, I go to a singing teacher. If I want to dance, I look at the great ones and follow their steps, all that.

If this guy wants to sarge women, he should learn first what the **** to lean towards to. Yes he can learn by himself but he'll get giant leaps forward if he learns from the ones that are good at that.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not great approaches, but at least he's approaching. He made mistakes that I used to make all the time(and still do accidentally) and that is asking about any kind of school or job situation. Instant interest killer IMO but he seemed to get that idea too as he went on and killed those questions. Street approaching definitely requires some pretty badass game...I've really come to respect those who can pull it off well now

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atleast he tried. There's no written rule saying that you can't record your approaching efforts and post them on the internet as if it's a video blog.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although it is kind of fun playing a little game with the video. List 25 things he did wrong. :) Then list 25 things he did right.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women don't trust men in outdoor public places. It's even worse when it is newyork city. He might have better chance in college libary.