Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Victory: The Evil Heart

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on sosuave for almost 5 years; never abandoning my DJ lessons. I will admit that it has been a long road, but I have finally MASTERED the 'way of DJ'.

My name is Mike. When I first came on here in 2003 as a 19 year old. I never kissed a girl, and I was clearly a virgin. This place will teach you to kill off your emotions, and also this place will re-define who you are as a person if you believe in it. I believed in it, I still believe in it.

I was once weak, guillible, dumb, stupid, and desperate. I soon shed all of these traits after researching Pook, Lost In Translation, and many others.

Love is such a weakness, love will put a vagina in your pants in place of your b@lls before you know it. One-itis will never rever in my heart ever again. Not even if I tried..

Honestly, I don't care enough about relationships or love, or feelings or consideration for a lady. And the results are 'magnificient'. Girls are wh0res and they love being treated as such. I crush absolutely 100% of them that takes any interest in me. And the ones that are interested are drop dead gorgeous KNOCKOUTS. They are someone else's girlfriends, wives, etc.

Women in the 21st century are hopeless. HAHA. and know they're getting to be women born in the 1990s. That is overwheling to me, someone born in 1990 is 18 years old. They're getting worse. But what the world doesn't realize is that the DJs (me in particular) are even more worse off. I have the heart of the devil, no- wait, I believe i am the devil. And I am here to ruin the lives of all women.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty cynical outlook on life and women, dont you think? Love isnt a weakness, i love my family and friends, so that makes me weak? If i had to guess i would say youve been burnt pretty bad and now youre out for revenge. I know where youre coming from though. I dont think im as emotionally cold as you, but girls are wh0res and like to slut it out. I crush hot ass and pull some f*cked up stuff to girls, but damn, youre ruthless.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with oak. You sound like you haven't really gotten over the pain of old rejections and you're just denying the fact that you ever feel vulnerable because of women from time to time. It's okay. We all get those feelings sometimes, but as long as we know that it's stupid to act like an AFC, it's a very manageable issue. Denying that you have any insecurities only makes things ten times worse. We ALL have them.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a good attitude to have, as long as your after only one thing. Your statement is a generalization that holds a lot of truth, but you should know that there are good people out there. Not ever single girl is a wh0re and wants to be treated like one. If you haven't already, you'll meet a girl that has a good heart and will take care of you.

Your goal shouldn't be to intentionally fvck every girl over, but to get laid and have fun with it.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO I do have the same thought patterns as the OP. I know you guy's are thinking it's bad but come on really the path we have been walking down we know what women are really like and he characterised them as such...Slvts,B1tches, backstabber's the works. I have the same mentality of all women..they are nothing more then "Candy"(got it from someone else cant remember sorry) and should be dealt as such. I have no interest in a LTR after going down this road and finding out how women really are....but there is a side of me that see's them as fresh christmas snow still and because of that I have no ill intentions to "Destroy" women like the OP. I see a LTR's and love as a false sense of security for most people because like I said the road we took shows us the real side and most of us cant say we havent had sex with a Married women or a women with a BF, now does that make us hypocrites maybe but should we care? NO the only people I am willing to love is the people in my family and that's all but that's just me. You might call yourself the Devil but I see you as me a Realist.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"This place will teach you to kill off your emotions"

Well not so much kill them off as redirect and refocus them to be used maturely.

Anyway though interesting post.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool post. As long as you're channeling this pure evil to a worthy cause like powering a small remote village or improving your life, then I see nothing wrong with it.

I actually saw a lot of myself in your post when you talked about love being a weakness (except w/family). But this past holiday season I've been around a lot more children/babies and they are all so damn happy with their lives and proud just because they can put a puzzle together. I look at them and see that the world still has some hope and isn't such a bad place after all. But another part of me doesn't want to believe and just live a carefree life not caring whether or not I am hurt again or backstabbed. It's tiring to keep watching your back. Sleep is the only time I can get a break. But is this really the best path to take? It's probably different for everyone...but at least you have a solid belief to live by.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gI6cJsHehrA

Say, that post reminds me of the above dalek youtube scene.

I'm inspired by this post, my news years resolution is to be just like the OP.
That says a lot about youre character. If you want to intentionally ruin the lifes of women you should probably talk to a psychiatrist so you dont end up in jail due to youre apathetic feelings towards woman as people. I would imagine one would care to aspire to being a quality human being, once again, people suprise me. Shameful.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this what Pook teaches? Kill emotions? See women as trash? Expect others to be the enemy until shown other wise?

I don't think this is where Pook was going (Lost, I haven't read his writtings).

Still, after 5 years this is what you reached in conclusion... I hope there other paths, for this path make my wanna shoot myself.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have equated love to oneitis. They are clearly not one and the same thing. Oneitis is, as you have suggested, something that needs to be crushed. It takes over the mind and makes you a babbling fool. However, love should not be crushed. Are you really saying that all men would be better and happier if they did not take wives that they loved? That is the most depressing, cynical view on the world. It implies to me that you have spent 5 years here and completely missed the point of being a DJ.

Being a DJ is not about going and whoring yourself out. It is about being the best you that you can be. Is this emotionless empty shell of a person really the best you can be? Would it be better if everyone acted robotically? I don't believe so. Frankly, if that is what being a DJ calls for, then I think myself and many of the most respected posters on here would be out.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 years, and it seems you've learned nothing.

What a shame.

Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
That says a lot about youre character. If you want to intentionally ruin the lifes of women you should probably talk to a psychiatrist so you dont end up in jail due to youre apathetic feelings towards woman as people. I would imagine one would care to aspire to being a quality human being, once again, people suprise me. Shameful.
I was being sarcastic. Don't you see the link is about a Dalek?