Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vibing – A Key to Success

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
This tip is very difficult to explain, because vibing is for the most part subconscious. Heck, the word “vibe,” techically isn’t a word at all, and it doesn’t exist in the English dictionary. This is not anything new however; Player_Supreme has in fact written many posts on similar topics of body language and eye contact, which are the basis for vibing. Yet, these cannot be faked or physically controlled…the body language and eye contact techniques for vibing must come naturally and without any conscious thought.

Now, reading that, you may be thinking, “so why the fvck is he even suggesting this tip if we’re not supposed to consciously make an effort to implement it?”

Player_Supreme once suggested an exercise of renting a movie you have not seen before, and watch it once completely with no sound, and then a second time with no picture but with sound. If only he was still around to elaborate on this…but the point is, that when you do this, the first time, you will pick up on the body language and visual demeanor of the actors, and you will ‘see’ their emotions etc. The second time, you will sense their emotions and demeanor through their words and by ear. I recommend this to anyone who wants to advance.

Now, without real world experience, that still means nothing. I think clubbing is by far the best experience to enhance your body language and eye contact skills, and hence, your ability to vibe. By vibe, I mean, your ability to subconsciously connect with people before even talking to them. You will ‘feel’ them out before even approaching or talking to them…it’s almost as if you can ‘sense’ their emotion and demeanor in their presence. It is absolutely amazing, and if any of you have felt it, you know what I mean.

Note that in order to vibe well, you must already be able to live the moment. In other words, you must be able to completely focus on the present, and block out all other thoughts. It all leads back to confidence and comfort with oneself. You need that to be able to live the moment, and then you can vibe well, and hence have a sense of charisma. Everyone can develop 'charisma,' it just takes experience.

We have all heard the cliché statements that most of communication is nonverbal. But how many of us really know and experience this truth? I would guess very few of you know this reality. In the club, to succeed, you have to not only accept this, but you have to work with it, live it. Anyone who is successful at clubbing knows that body language and your ability to vibe and ‘feel’ the atmosphere is critical to attracting women in that environment. You get to know women through eye contact, touch, and nonverbal communication. It is almost as if you are speaking through your smiles and eye contact, and your body movements. I call this vibing, when you can communicate through nonverbal, visual means.

I have been discussing Buddha/Zen literature with this guy on Sunday mornings, and it is said in those philosophies that we are all victims of language. Why are names so important to people in certain cultures? Does your name actually capture your true essence? No, it does not…yet so many people associate a name with a reputation, with a character. Your beliefs are associated with language and with your experiences. This stuff is very deep, and thousands of pages have been written on these few statements alone…so I won’t attempt to even go further. Point being, we are programmed literally from birth to rely on language. We rely on words to think…you see a car on the street, and the word “car” pops into your head. You don’t think “cow” because the word “car” has been associated with that object in your mind, for years. Everything you see, hear, think of is associated with words…and it is extremely difficult to free yourself from this. Words describe everything, and yet, you cannnot capture true essence of beings with words. That in itself is a very very important idea to think about.

Words mean absolutely nothing.

Why do some believe the eyes are the window to the soul? Eyes themselves show no emotion. But if you know what I mean by vibing, you know that in essence we are animals, we can communicate nonverbally. We were meant to. Language is a byproduct of society and civilization…yet at the core we’re still animals. We were born to reproduce just like any other animal, and we technically have the ability communicate nonverbally.

The reason I posted this is Discussion is because I would like you all to share your experiences of vibing. There may be very few of them, and that is okay, because I don’t expect too many to know what I’m talking about. I have plenty of experiences myself, and day by day I build upon them.

I think once you know how to vibe, attraction will come naturally. It is all subconscious and it should be. You develop the ability to vibe well by spending more time around people and observing body language and eye contact, etc. You must develop a ‘sense’ for people. Often times I will make an obscure assumption about someone’s character and be absolutely correct. Some PUAs use cold-reading to do this, but when you realize that it is our human nature to be able to do this, you don’t need to read that stuff.

Player_Supreme has been asked how he can tell pictures are fake or not; body language, demeanor is a dead giveaway. But, even to me, then, I had no clue how it was such a “dead giveaway” …it all comes from the ability to ‘sense’ people and know people. You can teach people to look for signs and things, the same way PUAs will read up on cold-reading, but you cannot teach the ability to ‘sense.’ It develops with experience.

I thought I wouldn’t post here again, but I think a lot of you really need to get this concept. It will cut through a ton of the bullsh!t. I think a lot of the DJ Bible can be re-written and condensed to much fewer articles. You guys just need to get out there and actually get experience. Get off your asses.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
Words mean absolutely nothing.

You are a fool.

But hey, they are just words.:eek:

-Sapiens

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Vibing – A Key to Success

Hey, you're just upset I criticized your "finding confidence" post where you help your neighbor GH. It's just that you could have lead him here and guided him to the right material rather than act like you are a guru and charge him thousands. I mean, sure I understand your time is valuable, but if it is that valuable, then why even devote time to this at all? Unless you are making a significant profit.

And, the other reason for the criticism is I always wonder why guys like you who supposedly already know everything...as you appear to claim (...I mean you're charging this guy $5K, you better be an expert). Why then do you come here? Why are you on this site if you know so much? Post some tips at least. Guys like Player_Supreme and those who do know a lot, at least they posted tips, not threads on how they teach guys and charge them. I mean, I personally will only come back here if I post tips occasionally like this one. More than 99% of my learning and inspration/motivation comes from myself...I have learned all I need from this site. And I don't claim to be a know-it-all like yourself...and I don't charge others or try to teach them 'the way.' So, what I'm saying is, I have no idea why such a guru like yourself would even be here. You get my suspicion? What do you get out of this?
Originally posted by Sapiens
You are a fool.

But hey, they are just words.:eek:

-Sapiens
I am obviously exaggerating, words still have some significance, but very very little.

The thing is, I see guys on this site pay too much attention to words. Do you not see this? I mean, you are the guru...guys here spend way too much time on lines and c&f and what to say or what not to say, etc. But, in reality, it is about your frame and how you deliver, not necessarily what you say. Two people can say the same exact same thing but get completely different resonpses.

I think the guys here need to focus more on not finding the 'right' things to say, but finding the confidence and ability to say whatever is on their mind well. Be able to vibe with others. Be comfortable with what some call an "awkward silence." Silence is not awkward at all. Everything is what you make it. You can sit here and analyze what to say and pre-can lines and bullsh!t like that, but I will be ten steps ahead with much less effort.

I hope you understand this, I mean, as knowledgeable as you supposedly say you are...

fyrefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
you raise a great point h20, but i can poke more holes through it than swiss cheese.

If words mean nothing, then how come poetry can bring people to tears. How come a letter from a friend can mean so much, they are not communicating through body language, it's through words. When my ex-gf sent me postcards when she was in europe i treasured every word on the card because it was linked to a feeling, a memory in my head.

What i think you're trying to say is that words are important as an indirect form of communication. They are language which you use to poorly communicate the feelings we have and to explain ourselves, body language, our eyes, will always explain our feelings better, but when we cannot be seen, heard or felt, words can do almost as well.

edit: thinking some more, i believe words are merely a tool to help us show how we feel, like a cat will tense itself, get low, extend it's claws and then....it will let out an angry purr, it's simply an outlet in vocal form of how we are feeling. But it is only one of many outlets that reveal how we feel, i could go on for hours but i'm hoping you've got the point, words are very important.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by fyrefly
If words mean nothing, then how come poetry can bring people to tears. How come a letter from a friend can mean so much, they are not communicating through body language, it's through words. When my ex-gf sent me postcards when she was in europe i treasured every word on the card because it was linked to a feeling, a memory in my head.
Like I said, because we are programmed from early childhood to connect everything to language. Language is our everything, without it, supposedly we cannot communicate. Emotions and expressions are linked to language because it has been that way for years, but you cannot capture everything with words. Yes, words can make you cry, but they are just letters that represent something else, they are not that something.

What I'm saying is, you have learnt to associate those particular words with a certain meaning. We define what words mean, so they are not definite...at any given time we could change the meaning of words. Words can be censored, etc. But the things they represent still remain, and are always there, unchanged. Words are only symbols, not the real thing. The words make you cry because you think of the real thing. Well, what if you just thought of the real thing without words? What makes you cry more, seeing a person die right in front of you, or reading about it? Reality is truer than words will ever be.

Yes, words still have significance because we can't deny language, unless we want to go live in the woods and become uncivilized. But, it is important to recognize that words are only a small piece of communication.

that was my point.

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think h2o is right.

Words mean nothing. YOU mean something NOT the words.

Words are part of language which is a mechanism to convey meanings. Communication occurs when meaning is obtained.

Body language conveys meanings.

Words convey meanings.

Communicating your frame properly is more important than what you actually say.

Someone can tell just by observing your body language if you are insecure or confident. You can say something in a way that someone interprets that you are insecure. Vibing properly sends the positive meanings about you.

The poem that can make you cry maybe means nothing to me. The intended meaning of the love letter is more important than actually the mere words conveying it. So, words mean nothing themself.

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
great thread h20. While language is certainly important, it is only a part of communication and most sexual communication is non verbal. After all, how often does a girl say "let's ****".

The whole bit about staying in the moment is key (for chicks and life in general).

fan27

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post, I understand the concept pretty well, I believe......

But I wanna try that movie thing this weekend without the sound then with....

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's that words are meaningless, but words are less powerful than body language. Having a relationship with a woman over the internet or telephone is not going to work. You can't initiate kino through words. You can't kiss through words. You can't fvck through words.

The telephone is more powerful than the internet because of voice tone.

Real life is more powerful than the telephone because of body language, facial features, and touch.

Animals can't speak, but communicate with their "voice tone" and body language. It's purely natural.