Veterans: Why are you here?

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all the experienced womanizers and those well on the DJ path of life....

Why do you post here? The masses of AFCs here on the site clearly drown out any and all reason you post.But you still do it.

I would like to know: Why bother?

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am relatively new here. Less than a year. But I ain't NEW to 'dis. Ya know what I'm sayin'? (spoken in my best early nineties Rap voice. lol) Before I came here, I was already well-studied in human relationship behavior.

I am a guy who has actually written books on this subject. And eventhough I have these self-made, independent publishing credentials, I know that I STILL have a lot to learn about relationship dynamics.

My "shortcoming" has been that my focus has been unilateral, but the continuing snags I had experienced in my dealings with babes has shown me that I need to develop mastery over just what it takes to be a MAN, only. Let the women worry about themselves for awhile.

Anyway, when I'm not learning, I also try to teach through my posts. If I have something of value to offer, I will. And I ALWAYS will. I post because even if I personally have helped just ONE fellow soldier in this war to win a worthy babe, then I will feel pretty dam good about that.

March on.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a vetern of the game and I am here because I want to help people out. Hopefully someone will read my posts and want to learn. So far, nothing.

comic_relief

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldnt miss a Rollo Tomassi post.

Call_Me_Daddy said:
Why do you post here? The masses of AFCs here on the site clearly drown out any and all reason you post.But you still do it.
Yeah the general discussion is obviously a write off and I rarely post in this section for obvious reasons anymore other than to stir up a crab or something but its becoming few and far between. It is a shame because as you know my posts are invaluable and... well lets face it pure awesomeness in its most raw form but fvck it a bandaid on cancer really.

The mature section still has some quality stuff.

GO YOU SWANNIES!!!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I wouldnt miss a Rollo Tomassi's post.

Yeah the general discussion is obviously a write off and I rarely post in this section for obvious reasons anymore other than to stir up a crab or something but its becoming few and far between. It is a shame because as you know my posts are invaluable and... well lets face it pure awesomeness in its most raw form but fvck it a bandaid on cancer really.

GO YOU SWANNIES!!!
although I don't usually agree with you usually. I do agree with this post 110%. :up:

comic_relief

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The general forum is (of course) cluttered with total AFC stuff. This stuff they couldn't even post on ASF, but the thing is to these guys (except maybe the trolls) it seems real to them. (some of) The PUA stuff out there is pretty good, but there's not even a remote chance in h3ll that guys who are chronically depressed and/or have these completely unrealistic ideas regarding women are going to be able to make use of it. Also, there is a lot of guys with natural ability who don't really need much beyond changing a handful of bad beliefs. I think those guys benefit a lot from this forum.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I stay here...

-This site helped me to open my eyes to LIFE,not just pulling in women.

For that I will be forever grateful.
Many different forum member contributing to "opening my eyes",so its only right I stay here and help others out when I can.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFCs post a lot because they want a direct answer. In other words too lazy figure it out themselves.

Now people that actually want to improve themselves just read and MAYBE post ever once in a while.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallen33 said:
AFCs post a lot because they want a direct answer. In other words too lazy figure it out themselves.

Now people that actually want to improve themselves just read and MAYBE post ever once in a while.
Dude has got it :)

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I have nothing to do at work except browse the net. I dont really post on main boards anymore though. I post on the "anything else" boards

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallen33 said:

Yeah. I agree too.

Problem is that this leads to alot of useless crap here on the site. All the good stuff is drowned out by the cries of the chumps.

Do you know of any good classic posters off the top of your head?

I've read some stuff by Pook, Senor Fingers, and Anti-Dump. Are there more from the "golden age" of this site?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Why do you post here?

I would like to know: Why bother?
Someone's gotta unplug chumps from the Matrix.

Want to know what my problem is?

My problem is living in a world teeming with grown boys who've become so conditioned to believing that anything remotely masculine is to be ridiculed, villified and subdued until they have no concept of what it truly entails much less pass off even the possibility that it could be something positive and attractive.

My problem is when a personal, AFC friend swallows a bullet because he literally "can't live without" the girlfriend who left him.

My problem is when a 65 y.o. AFC cries in my lap during a counseling session about how he's been consistently blackmailed with his wife's intimacy for the past 20 years of their marriage and wont man-up for fear of losing her.

My problem is talking a close friend out of killing the wife he married at 19 and the man she's cheatied on him with in the parking lot of the motel he's spent all night tracking her down to find with their 3 children crying in the backseat of their minivan at 4am.

My problem is civily sitting down to Thanksgiving dinner with a sister-in-law and the new millionaire husband she married just 8 months after her former AFC husband of 20 years hung himself from a tree when she decided "he wasn't the ONE" for her. My problem is staring at the brand new t_its she bought herself with the money he busted his ass for just 3 months after he was in the ground. My problem is emphatically teaching my 22 y.o. nephew how not to be the AFC his father was, while pointing out the behaviors of his vulgarly opportunistic mother.

My problem is watching my father, though decaying from alzheimers, still playing out the Savior Methodology in an effort to get laid that he's thought should work for his entire life at 68 y.o. My problem is watching him feebley default to a behavior that obsessively motivated him to succeed until he was forced into early retirement at 53 and his 2nd wife left him promptly after that.

My problem is consoling a good friend who's fathered 3 daughters with 2 wives and is being emotionally manipulated by his 3rd (another single mommie BTW), who's become so despondent that he dreads going home from work to deal with his personal situation and wait's with anticipation for the weekend to be over.

My problem is counseling a guy who thought the best way to separate himself from "other guys" was to be 'chivalrous' and date a single mommie with 3 children from 2 different fathers, only to knock her up for a fourth kid and marry her because "it was the right thing to do."

My problem is dealing with a 17 y.o. girl who'd just witnessed her new boyfriend being stabbed 30+ times by her old boyfriend because "she was his soulmate" and "would rather live in jail without her than see her with that guy."

My problem is trying to explain to 'Modern Women' that - after almost 10 years of marriage, my wife could still model swimwear and confidently respects my judgement and decisions as a Man - I didn't achieve this by being a domineering, 1950's caveman-chauvinist who's crushed her spirit, but that it is a strict understanding and adhereance to living a positively masculine role.

And my greatest fear is seeing 14 y.o. AFC Symps all ready to sacrifice themselves wholesale to this pitiful, mass-media fueled, pop-culture endorsed, idealized and feminized notion of romantic/soulmate mythology, all because some other AFCs trapped in the same quicksand they are, are affirming and co-enabling each other to further their own sinking and spred this disease to other AFCs. It's infectuous, and complacency, like misery, loves company. My fear is that I'm only one Man, and I can't possibly be enough to kick these guys in the ass like their AFC fathers were unable or unwilling to do.

That's why I post here.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I wouldnt miss a Rollo Tomassi post.

GO YOU SWANNIES!!!
Remember one thing the WESTCOAST EAGLES will not feed hungerily from a Rollo Tomassi CO-CK but from the SYDNEY SWANS and the AFL Cup. :yes:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
To all the experienced womanizers and those well on the DJ path of life....

Why do you post here?
To make people understand that being a REAL DJ has nothing to do with being a womanizer. In fact, if we think about it...being a womanizer could potentially be a by-product of insecurity.

More importantly, making our lives rotate around this axis called women is not a DJ thing.

Read RolloTomassi's post. All those men have one thing in common: their lives were destroyed because they lost focus. The focused on women and lost focus on what truly matters: their own self improvement.

If you want to be a womanizer or a PUA. That's fine. But here is the thing...if you neglect your well being (via health, fitness, education, career, etc.), then your time will come.

The TRUE DJs of this world know that.

Another thing...and this is going to sound bad...but there are not DJs out there under the age of 25. It takes years for a man to develop into something called DJ. And in order for that to happen, he must define himself first.

PUAs? Plenty out there. In fact, ANYONE can get laid.

DJs? Less than 5% (IMO) of the Western Population can be considered as such.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its great to see so many veterans posting here, raising their points.

Thumbs up!

Vel

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am hoping that Mr. Ree will write somthing on here. And until he does/or dosn't I will wait...

Oh you don't know Mr. Ree.... To bad for you!!!

:moon:

unknowngod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
That's why I post here.
Rollo Tomassi.
You amaze me brother, that's all i can say. I appreciate all your efforts and one day hope to become as enlightened as you are and help others the way you have helped me. Day by day it feels like im waking up from this Matrix and all this conditioning i had drilled into my mind. People like you, Pook, and many others, really make a difference. Thank you for everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where else should we be?