Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

VERY weak stomach

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why, but for most of my short life I've had a super weak stomach. I can't seem to figure out an explanation for this because both my parents can eat anything, like literally anything. My dad eats bugs off the ground and has no trouble swallowing maggots or beetles if he wants to. My mother can eat sour cream that's rotten. Next day they're perfectly fine. Me? Raw vegetables give me stomach aches and don't sit well. I don't eat unhealthy, but I can't eat the typical 'healthy' diet either. I can drink a shake made from avocados, spinach, broccoli, and onions, and that stuff doesn't bother me as much as a salad with cauliflower and carrots. It's probably because it's shredded. Soups are a hella lot easier too, I think because it's heated up so it softens it a bit. Thoughts?

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I understand correctly...

1. Avocados, Spinach, Broccoli and Onions are tolerated if blended?

2. Cauliflower and Carrots don't sit well?

I find that a lot of people do well digesting soups that have trouble with digesting the same veggies raw.

How are you with meats, fruits, nuts and other veggies (leafy greens, peppers, squash, eggplant, celery, etc)?

What does a typical day of eating look like for you?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gluten and lactose should be the first two substances you remove as a test to see if that helps. Most people are fine with both of them, but some people have an intolerance.

Probiotics would be the next thing to explore. You can take supplements or just ferment your own food.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I understand correctly...

1. Avocados, Spinach, Broccoli and Onions are tolerated if blended?

2. Cauliflower and Carrots don't sit well?

I find that a lot of people do well digesting soups that have trouble with digesting the same veggies raw.

How are you with meats, fruits, nuts and other veggies (leafy greens, peppers, squash, eggplant, celery, etc)?

What does a typical day of eating look like for you?
So for #1, my stomach gets pretty gurgly but it does still goes through without much trouble.
For #2, I'm just using those as an example. Raw vegetables are really hard on my body for some reason.

And yeah soups are fine for some reason. I love soups. With meat I feel fine, sometimes for steak it just kinda sits there but not usually. Fruits are fine and nuts are too. Vegetables in general are just hard for my body. No clue as to why.
Gluten and lactose should be the first two substances you remove as a test to see if that helps. Most people are fine with both of them, but some people have an intolerance.

Probiotics would be the next thing to explore. You can take supplements or just ferment your own food.
I doubt it's gluten. I became lactose intolerant at 13 but that's because I was drinking too much milk (9/10ths a gallon each day lol) so my body stared rejecting it.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why, but for most of my short life I've had a super weak stomach. I can't seem to figure out an explanation for this because both my parents can eat anything, like literally anything. My dad eats bugs off the ground and has no trouble swallowing maggots or beetles if he wants to. My mother can eat sour cream that's rotten. Next day they're perfectly fine. Me? Raw vegetables give me stomach aches and don't sit well. I don't eat unhealthy, but I can't eat the typical 'healthy' diet either. I can drink a shake made from avocados, spinach, broccoli, and onions, and that stuff doesn't bother me as much as a salad with cauliflower and carrots. It's probably because it's shredded. Soups are a hella lot easier too, I think because it's heated up so it softens it a bit. Thoughts?

yeah your parents were eating bees and rotten things now your genetics are skewed