Very Urgent, She said she wants to F**k ME but...

topgetter

Reaction score
Update:

She called me on sunday morning. Told me that she's been playing games with me cuz she was testing to see if i really wanted to be with her just for sex or for something real. Then she told me all the crap her friends have been telling her; like - she should not return my call untill 3days (3 day rule) and some other stuff that will make us guys go into the wash room and weep for women.... Really dumb dumb stuff....

She told me that she really really likes me and playing games was just a foolish thing for her to do. Basically, she poured her heart out and told me how i proved myself to be a man she can trust. Then she finally said that i can ask her out officially and she will say yes. I told her i will think about it. Then hung up the fone. About an hour later, i called her up and asked her if she thinks she is about to make a mistake of her life. She replied "NO". Then i asked her out and she said yes!

She told me that she's been making excuses WRT sex, cuz she was protecting herself and said she will make it all up to me this weekend... She said she respected the fact that i did not push for sex. And she called me a real gentleman. dah dah dah dah... I felt like my head was going to blow off.

On the real, I think persistence is the key to ultimate seduction. Some might agree and some might disagree. Normally, I wouldn't waste my time on any girl, if i want a part-time lover. But with this lady, she fits everything i am looking for in a woman. She is a keeper for me. She is worth the work,...

I came here so i can make sense of what was happening with this girl. Some of your comments helped me put the pieces together, i acted right and i passed all her tests. Now we are happily together. She is taking me to the theater 2morrow to see PHANTOM OF THE OPERAH as a compensation for all the hoops she put me through.

Everything about this lady is different from everything i know about women. She is different. THis is a big lesson for me, women are different: What works for one might not work for another.

Thanks ya'll.

Yours in the Game!

Reaction score
topgetter said:
.... Sometimes, she would let me finger her.... On some weekends, we go out, and after that, we spend the night togetger.

She says she feels like God is mad at her. But whenever we are together, she has a way of seducing me. Sometimes, I tell her to stop when she is kissing me seriously and breathing heavily like she is going to pass out.

She said she has feelings for me. She said she wants to **** me, but does not want a relationship.
Virgins don't say "Fvck me - but I don't want a relationship"!!!!!! Hors talk like this!!!! Virgins are not aggressive but yet she is??? She is NOT a virgin!!!! Let me know if this "finger" hor bleeds when you give "it" to her!!!

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
topgetter said:
She is taking me to the theater 2morrow to see PHANTOM OF THE OPERAH as a compensation for all the hoops she put me through.
Sounds like more punishment if you ask me.