Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Very simple tip

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Keep a list of prospects

2. Never let the number of prospects drop below - say - five. Or ten if you're going for Master DJ status.

3. Rinse and repeat

TOO MANY GUYS THINK TWO CHICKS IS ENOUGH.

It's not. You need to have so many prospects that if one flakes out on you, you don't even blink. It's the best way there is to be like 'Yeah - whatever' about the whole deal.

You get extra points for making *all* your prospects hot and high quality.

stockholder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edited because it's the wrong post. I have also something to say so don't delete this one... thanks mods.

[This message has been edited by stockholder (edited 04-15-2002).]

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WILDTHANG-good post,I agree, but when no girls are at your work, you dont hit the bar anymore(too old-lol)
,and you are not in school yet-(back at University in 3 weeks),chicks are hard to come by
.I just got shot down twice today and twice yesterday-wtf!

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Keep a list of prospects
Not that hard, just make damn sure you don't mix up names
write up a quick fact sheet about every beeyotch e.g.:

Buffy: phone # xxx-xxx-xxx
likes prince
loves italian food
usually calls @ night cuz she works late.

....you get the idea.

Hey if it's too much trouble, sit at home with your favorite hand lotion; if yer gonna do something, phucking do it right, make an effort.

2. Never let the number of prospects drop below - say - five. Or ten if you're going for Master DJ status.
Damn straight!
Always set goals higher than you think you can achieve....you gotta be a man eating phucking Tiger and all the little kitty kats are your victims to pick choose from......don't ever be like...wow I have 2 chicks eating out of my hand...cool

They're as unpredictable as El- NiÑo don't ever forget that.

3. Rinse and repeat
LOL!

TOO MANY GUYS THINK TWO CHICKS IS ENOUGH.

It's not. You need to have so many prospects that if one flakes out on you, you don't even blink. It's the best way there is to be like 'Yeah - whatever' about the whole deal.

You get extra points for making *all* your prospects hot and high quality.
Amen to that!

Great post as usual WildThang.

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"It is the responsibility of the strong to help the weak become strong" - Harlan Ellison

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JUST ME:

It ain't no thing, bro.

Rejection only makes you stronger and more of a DJ, so don't dwell on it, lest you miss some hottie checkin' you out waitin' (begging) for you to play her like the DJ you are.

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"It is the responsibility of the strong to help the weak become strong" - Harlan Ellison

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

homi

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats a good point, nice idea, now to get more than 2 prospects :cool:

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently have three prospects in mind (and possibly one more), and, they all are interested in me......gawdammit I'm missing one though :eek: :p.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as dead romeo was saying. make a note about each girl.

when i add numbers to my phone i write there name then the club i'm at next to them.
(even then i forget who girls are because i'm to drunk and can't remember talking to them)

but its definently the best way.

ALSO

delete old numbers.

once nothing is happening with an old girl, delete the number..
end of each week i clear out 2-3 numbers that i haven't spoken to for 3-4 weeks..

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep a spreadsheet of girls, their numbers, and where I met them.

More importantly, I write out my goals for how many "Hi"'s I want to achieve in a week, and how many convos I want to get going.

Maybe it sounds geeky, but knowing I have to look at my results is a huge motivator. It also keeps you in line with reality. Sometimes we tend to distort how well (or bad) we're doing.

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
currently i have 1 prospect...
and im thinking about using only my top head and ditch the biatch.. shes hot, but i get pissed to fast with her... no brain u know..

what i do is, never loose an opportunity...
this is serious... NEVER, EVER, loose the opportunity that happened out of the blue

for example, i didn't talk to a girl in the bus, that clearly was interested... probaly, i will never see her again... i regret not talking to her

REJECTION IS BETTER THEN REGRET

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ApocalypseCow2 said:
I keep a spreadsheet of girls, their numbers, and where I met them.
The modern version of the little black book - love it.....

Kinda a list of the plates that you are spinning at the moment.

I have at least several women after me at one time - keeps the wife on her toes and raises my value in her eyes right through the roof...