Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Very Interesting...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The popular topic for many Men are to be with and have sex with multiple Women however I came across this video that I believe this is what Men TRULY prefer.

I don't think she's bad looking either. In fact she's pretty attractive but what sticks out most is her submissiveness and the undeniable fact that her Husbands stress levels must be the lowest on earth lol.

Here's what I find interesting, in the videos comment section, Women are shaming her to death! and claiming that she needs therapy or has unworthy low self esteem. It's as if they HATE this! Where the Wife might actually enjoy being this submissive Wife. Society hates this but Men all know deep down that they would enjoy something like this and enjoy a peaceful low stress life.

Lets face it, a lot of Women in LTR's today are combative because they want to act Masculine and refuse to submit to any Man. Anyway without further ado, The video's below. Would be interesting to know others thoughts as well.

M

member160761

Regarding video:
"Traditional marriage"
No children for six years, plastic doll wife, husband owns action figures and has insecurities written all over his face. They both believe it is "alpha" while both are dying on the inside. You can't make this **** up.