Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Very Incredible Stuff Here

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not really agree completely with what Sisonpyh had written. I believe in those challenge and mystery stuffs but the idea of pursing chick is not good. Basically, I can see that he is trying to teach men how to be jerks.

If anyone thinks that this will work,fine.! Go ahead and use it.I am not stopping you but if there are any problems that crop up,then you know what to do.

Have a nice day!

Dancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is my DJ duty to scream and make noise until this makes it into the Hall of Fame. Seriously. This is The Method.

*S

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey BGC, thankx for taking the time to post that article from Sisonpyh here at the forum. It is truly amazing and life altering information. I cannot remember the last time I read something with just an abundance of useful information. Neo, this should definely be in the DJ Bible

"If your rap is strong, it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just one question, what the hell is "being ****y"?

RockandRoll!

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been waiting for this post my whole life!thank god i discovered this while i'm 23.fascinating stuff.i've always hidden my character.

Buzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh wow! fukking GOLD! This post is awesome! I wish I could sit here and tell you how great every part of it is, just to make other people pay attention to it more- because it rocks.

But I'm sure your next post will be better=)

-Buzz

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not understand the term "****y" can someone help me?

Dancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I'd bump this post, and explain "****y" while I'm at it:

Have you ever seen a guy somewhere that is absolutely sure that he's the master of the situation? Sure that he is the Top Dog and can handle any person or women, is confident to the point of absurdity, and certain that everyone there is inferior to him? that's a ****y guy.

daaamnuh. I can't even type straight. it's late in the evening, time to go to Bed!

*S

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y is an arrogant and dominant man?????

Thanks

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, I don't know if any of you guys know but this guy is David Deangelo and he writes a weekly column for this site.

He has a weekly newsletter that has helped me tremendously and also has his own book about this stuff... well worth it. Check it out @ www.doubleyourdating.com and if nothing, subscribe to the newsletter, it kicks @ss.

Syphex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rhyudog:
BGC,
I read your article about "Surefire Technique to Make Chick Reach Orgasm."
GREAT POST.
Where can I find this article? It sounds interesting/useful. Cheers!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn I'm probably the only one that thinks this post isn't that great. I mean there are some valid points, mainly in that of not doing with the average guy would do. But the whole getting email bit? She'll for sure think you meet girls on the net. (Who doesn't?, but still not something a lot of people want to admit)

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im with Syphex on this, where can we read this "Surefire Technique to Make Chick Reach Orgasm?"