Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

VERY IMPORTANT TIP about MYSPACE

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
1/20

ONE OUT OF TWENTY!!!!

yes, in the last few weeks, for some fvckin reason, I have only been able to get the screen name of ONE out of every TWENTY girls that i message (some spam, some sincere and not spam).

I actually had become discouraged about using myspace anymore cuz i was like "wtf im good looking and come off as sweet and exciting, why arent these bytches even replying to me!!!"

and then I thought back to October, the month during which I met an hb9.5 who i dated for 3 weeks, and then as soon as that was over, I met an hb9 literally days later. And now its been about a month that i basically have not met or even got many screen names from ANY hot girl on myspace.

I have just realized this mistake, and I hope ALL OF YOU Realize this too:

DO NOT MESSAGE HOT GIRLS WHO HAVE REVEALING PICS UP, PERIOD.

YES, I made the connection........those 2 hb9.5 and hb9 that I had met in October, NEITHER ONE OF THEM HAD ANY REVEALING PICS UP.

SO in essence, you have to be more selective with who you message.

REVEALING PICS = SLIM TO NONE CHANCE OF RESPONSE.

The KEY KEY KEY is to find girls who you feel are really hot in real life, but who you can also tell by their pictures that they arent out there trying to get some myspace attention.

SO basically, you gotta message girls only who have face pics, and fully clothed body pics.

the hb9.5 that i met had ONLY face pics, shes absolutely the hottest girl i ever fvcked, and she was very easy to meet up with too.

CONCLUSION - Only talk to myspace girls that have ZERO revealing pics (aka do NOT talk to girls who are just trying to show off their bodies).

and yes, there are plenty of 8s, 9s and even 10s who are on myspace but do not have any "showing off" type of pics.

I will learn from my failure in the last month, so if u ever experienced this kinda failure too, now you know why!

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a good tip

also make sure to ask for a sn, cause i had been forgetting to do that

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ZERO - i will check out ur myspace when i get a chance lol, sorry for nto gettign back to u.

asking for the sn is an obvious thing to do lol

Its just I would say that the last 300 girls I have messaged, probably 250-275 always had at least 1 revealing pic up where it was OBVIOUS they were showing off their legs, azz, or t1ts. I got replies probably from less than TEN of them.......and out of all the replies, I got only a couple of sns. It still stands that I get sn's from girls who are good looking who DONT put up attention-*****ish pics. THAT IS PRETTY MUCH THE ONLY WAY TO LAND HB9s AND HIGHER FROM MYSPACE

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
OH, let me just say that when it comes to clubs, the same basically applies........if you go up to a hb9 whos dressed really slutty, expect a big bytch shield and most likely a rejection.

Then, go up to an hb9 in jeans and a shirt, and you will notice the difference that is the ease in trying to pick that girl up.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? They have boyfriends, you think? If not, wouldn't they want to meet guys? They only want jacked and ripped guys maybe?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
OH, let me just say that when it comes to clubs, the same basically applies........if you go up to a hb9 whos dressed really slutty, expect a big bytch shield and most likely a rejection.

Then, go up to an hb9 in jeans and a shirt, and you will notice the difference that is the ease in trying to pick that girl up.
Clean observation.
This is usually the case.

Plus... the hot "normal" girls (so to speak), are the fvckin dime pieces of ass you want to get into anyways. B!tches that are caught in the "dream" are a fvcking headache. And from the pimp perspective, a Liability.

P.S. I'm searching all your myspace threads, when I move.
I have yet to journey there... but might have to check it then.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
the really hot but conservatively dressed girls are the ones that are the most pleasure to fvck lol........cuz naked they look just as good as those slutty ones, even better sometimes!

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have got 2msns out of 2 attempts and the attempt at on msn to chat proved futile..

If you have abs would it be lame to post it up in your pics?

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm.. Interesting one I mean it could come off as to show off like the chicks trying to show their cleavage. But then again if you have a good face and the abs then it could pull in the chickies.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
anyone notice how even skiptomyloser's posts have a spam like quality to them? the spacing, the use of MEGA CAPS every few lines, the fact that his sentences are extremely short, etc. damn, the boy is locked in.

too bad he has no taste in girls. over half of america is fat. that means that if you insist in finding girls in the usa you have to immediately eliminate half of them before you even begin spamming.

hot girls love abs? lol...dude, what kind of girls are you meeting? to be honest, most normal girls don't give a damn about abs. you would be better off spending less time spamming and more time making money. get yourself a luxury car. that will get you more girls than abs.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
sparky ur a moron

the hottest girls love the best about a guy when it comes to everything....thats abs, muscles, face, eyes, style, $$, fame.....the HOTTEST girls want THE BEST guys

btw i dont spam sosuave u dumb****, why the **** would i EVER do that???