Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

veins on arms

kmr89

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey
i would like to have veins on my arms, specifically the bicep since i read that girls like that :) . at home, i dont have many workout things, only pairs of 5lb, 15lb and 25lb dumbbells. any specific things i can do?

thanks in advance

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why not start off with curls, perfect with dumbells. but as you train with it and eventually get stronger, you will have to move onto heavier weights.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just train. Regularly. You get veins when blood pressure increases (due to exercise in our case). After every workout, the veins don't go completely back to normal (get bigger after every workout.)

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
veins = low bodyfat

BTW where did you read that girls like veins? I thought they hated them.

lao tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
girls don't know what they want, until you show them. Do the curls if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For most women veins mean vain.

It's a combination of the size of the muscle underneath, local bodyfat level but mainly it's a genetic thing.

You see lots of guys with huge veins on their forearms yet have never trained in theri lives. Whilst some serious athletes never seem to display them.

Just go for overall growth a fitness. Build up the weights by buying second hand stuff when you see 'em.

I'm sure women laugh at blokes who obviously just train biceps.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
BTW where did you read that girls like veins? I thought they hated them.
I can verify this statement through personal experience... not too many girls that I've met think veins are attractive, let alone "sexy".

kmr89

Don Juan
Reaction score
no no, i didn't mean a whole bunch of scary veins - just a few noticeable ones

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is silly but anyway.

Take two twins. For an experiment one trains his biceps, the other one does only squats.

A few months later some chicks are checking them out, which guy gets the most votes?

PYROTAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
being all arms are g-a-y.

the well rounded body is the only way to go.

a workout without squats and other compound exercises is an exercise in futility and silliness.

and veins is a function genetics and low body fat. ie less than 12%.

if you have less 12% body fat the ladies will not care about the stupid veins on your bicep the rest of the muslces of your body and go ooolalalaaa.

that assumes you have muscles.

kmr89

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes yes i know. it was just a specific question which to some, implied that im only gonna work my arms :confused: . and i'm not working only my arms, since it isnt right way to do it.

thanks for the help anyway guys

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being all arms are g-a-y.
Spot on, man! Just a while ago, I was training all arms, until someone pointed out that my arms look way out of proportion. I took a second look at myself, and was like hell yah, this is g-a-y! So now, im trying to get the chest and back proportional.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats funny is all these Johnny Bravo's walking around. They don't get it that your LEGS are your biggest muscles and that they build or break your overall physique.

and yeah, as said earlier in the thread, veins are mainly a combination of BF and genetics.

PYROTAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is why i only do compound exercises :D i like to be in proportion!

bench, deadlifts, pullups, jerk and press, and squats for life!

if you do all these things, you arms will get plenty big. In fact i still think my arms are too big and haven't trained them in isolation in 2 years

Cat Patrol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Veins are usually only noticable when you train hard AND have a low bodyfat percentage.

Why concentrate on arms when you want to impress women anyway? A good set of legs will get you the most notice. I've gotten in real buff shape several times in my life, and all the complements I've ever received have been about my legs. Women dig strong muscular legs. Not only that, but if you get in real good shape, you can get veins popping on your legs.

SurfsupinHawaii

Don Juan
Reaction score
most "fit" people I know have veins.. they are pretty cool but I've never met a female that gets wet when she sees my veins lol.. pretty cool though, I show them off sometimes cuz I have a freaky one on my left arm at the bicep where it criss crosses a few times.. theres a pic where I'm doing a push-up on my pic page and you can see the veins... but yea definitely low body fat and genetics