Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vasectomy

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone had a vasectomy? What is your experience with it?

I was looking into it until my dad told me a friend of his had it reversed because I affected his man levels :eek:

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't change your voice, and it doesn't negatively affect your man levels. But if you're in a LTR with a woman you can trust, it's great not having to use rubbers :)

After everything heals up, everything is pretty much back to normal. The only weird thing is the first few times you ejaculate after the surgery, you cvm blood.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All medical reports say it has no effect but I'm not convinced.
Even if the decline in drive is psychological I'm still staying away :nervous:
But I hope it is fine because It would be great to not have to worry about condom breakage and such.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
It doesn't change your voice, and it doesn't negatively affect your man levels. But if you're in a LTR with a woman you can trust, it's great not having to use rubbers :)

After everything heals up, everything is pretty much back to normal. The only weird thing is the first few times you ejaculate after the surgery, you cvm blood.
How old were you when you got it done?

What made you make the decision?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been considering this actually. Does it mess with your load? Like is it the same consistency or thinned out? I've heard that happens.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, everything is the same after it heals. You still blow spunk, it still feels good, there's just nothing in the spunk to make babies. On the woman's end, the flavor doesn't change either.

The only thing that sucks about the surgery is when they fill your nuts full of the numbing agent. I swear to god, it felt like my nuts were going to explode.