Valuing Time

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually did this post a long time ago, but forgot about it or something, thought i might as well post it now.

Ok, last week or so I have been doing the ‘Becoming A King’ method, if you’re not familiar with this look up Disciple’s posts, he’s the man!

Anyhow, I have become a more open, nicer human being, yes, ‘nice’. And it’s by no means my intention of being a ‘nicer’ guy, not at all, all DJ’s know why so. But I’m sorry; it’s just the side effect of being successful! But I can tell you my concept of how I get away of being nice & still get tremendous respect. Not a little, not a lot, tremendous. It’s valuing my ‘time’.

I value my time more than money, remember, not everyone has money, but everyone has time, it is my number one priority. That means I spend my time with whom I want to be with, I spend my time doing what I want, & anything that dose not pass this agenda is rid of in my life ‘immediately’.

Get rid of all the bullsh*t.

After reading ‘Becoming A King’, I have cut all bullsh*t from my life, which means friends (in my case a lot of them), any winging & whining friends have to be cut off (winging & whining is a female trait & should only be tolerated in females), & don’t waste any time sympathising over them or ‘helping’ them (trust me, trying to help them wont work, they will be convinced that what mummy said is best, they will through your DJ wisdom back in your face by interrupting you & saying, “That’s not how you treat a lady”, or, “No, looks are everything”, or, “Women like nice guys”, BIG WASTE OF TIME).
Also I have attempted to cut all bullsh*t within my character as well, from getting up out of bed at 6a.m., to having a fitness regime, improving my diet, etc. etc.

Yes I am nice, but willing to sidestep all bullsh*t for my greater good.