Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentine's Day

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by speedo_meme
D@mn, man, I don't know what happened with you all and the lingerie, but my girlfriend bought her own lingerie this weekend and Sat. night we had the most mind blowing sex I've EVER had. EVER.
The operative here being ",..but, my girlfriend bought her own lingerie". Never buy a woman lingerie, she will never be happy with it. A woman has to do this on her own to feel sexy, make sure it fits her right, and it's HER IDEA. When you buy it for her it's contrived and it is overt and overt is the kiss of death for a man.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you Rollo for the wonderfully put post.

I struggle to wrap words around my disgust for the hype - you've done it beautifully.

I especially appreciate the lack of "Bow when in the presence of Man" day that you pointed out.

Amen brother Tomassi.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh! KARMA SUTRA, STR8UP and DEEP DISH know about the girl I'm about to describe from my work. After I get back from lunch today there's the 1-800-FLOWERS box delivered to her from the Nice Guy, AFC doormat, she's living with who she recently broke up with because she wants to move back to NYC to be with her ex Bad Boy boyfriend.

She about hacked up in disgust, because this is just the latest attempt of many the poor Simp has made in order to "get her back" and she tells me what a desperate chump the guy is. Bad Boy in NYC doesn't even call her and she aches for the guy and says if he doesn't call, she'll be calling him tonight.

And yet for all this drama, she promptly puts the flowers in a vase and displays them prominently for the office to see. I'm looking at 'em right now on my light table in the studio as I re-read my last post.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice summary!

Originally posted by Desdinova
If you're not dating her but currently thinking of setting up a date, just wish her a happy Vday.

If you've been dating her for a short time, get her a card.

If you've been with her for around 6 months, get her a card and a small gift.

If you've been with her for around a year, get her a card and a nice gift (not expensive, but nice)

The gift (or message) should be reflected by the amount of time and energy you've invested into the woman.

phoneproblems

Don Juan
Reaction score
just a note

Al,

send a quick email with a cute little story about something that interests her. get this from google news or an online paper. that shows you are thinking about her and you "know" her. every single girl wants a note from a guy who knows her and is thinking about her today.

I did this this morning with a very sexy girl I met online two weeks ago who sent me an email and then never replied to mine. I sent a silly story about her favorite type of pet. she emailed me back immediately with some excuse for not writing back, a smiley face and her phone #. she said I was the only guy she met online she'd really want to meet.

so this may be the first three day weekend in which I have dates with three women ;-)

note: I put her in the bcc line and included just the article, no personal text. So far as she knows I sent that article out to my entire harem.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: just a note

Originally posted by phoneproblems
Al,

send a quick email with a cute little story about something that interests her. get this from google news or an online paper. that shows you are thinking about her and you "know" her. every single girl wants a note from a guy who knows her and is thinking about her today.

I did this this morning with a very sexy girl I met online two weeks ago who sent me an email and then never replied to mine. I sent a silly story about her favorite type of pet. she emailed me back immediately with some excuse for not writing back, a smiley face and her phone #. she said I was the only guy she met online she'd really want to meet.
Are you talking about myspace?

I figuired out I wanted to acknowledge it is V day, but don't want to say something too common like "happy V day".
So I simply started every email on Tusday with:
"...Did you wake up today with a Cupid's arrow on thebutt? haha"

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by phoneproblems

how did that work out?
Women see some humor in that phrase. It worked well with the women I already talked to.

But seems didn't work well enough as a fist email: I didn't get many replies.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
The operative here being ",..but, my girlfriend bought her own lingerie". Never buy a woman lingerie, she will never be happy with it. A woman has to do this on her own to feel sexy, make sure it fits her right, and it's HER IDEA. When you buy it for her it's contrived and it is overt and overt is the kiss of death for a man.
sometimes thats not true.

My ex wanted me to buy her lingerie. Looking back at it, she wanted the masculine aspect of a guy who knows what to do in that regard.

I guess maybe she trusted my taste and judgement and was secure enough to know she will be sexy regardless?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EGOIST: If she asks you to buy her lingerie it then becomes HER IDEA and therefore a not a contrivance of your own.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Ugh! KARMA SUTRA, STR8UP and DEEP DISH know about the girl I'm about to describe from my work. After I get back from lunch today there's the 1-800-FLOWERS box delivered to her from the Nice Guy, AFC doormat, she's living with who she recently broke up with because she wants to move back to NYC to be with her ex Bad Boy boyfriend.

She about hacked up in disgust, because this is just the latest attempt of many the poor Simp has made in order to "get her back" and she tells me what a desperate chump the guy is. Bad Boy in NYC doesn't even call her and she aches for the guy and says if he doesn't call, she'll be calling him tonight.

And yet for all this drama, she promptly puts the flowers in a vase and displays them prominently for the office to see. I'm looking at 'em right now on my light table in the studio as I re-read my last post.
Reminds me of a married woman on another website, who was in a ten year long marriage with a sailor and who, after ten years, wanted a divorce. She said she could no longer have sex with a guy she just "wasn't in love with" anymore. The woman claimed she couldn't stand the marriage any longer and couldn't imagine what she might end up doing (cheating) if she remained married. Her husband classically responded: "You can sleep with other guys if you want."