Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentines day

Drones200

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always hate these day because i suck at giving gifts.

So i was just wondering if any dj's here could give these 16 year old tips on what gifts and how to give it to them to impress that girl on valentines day.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No gifts.

Makes it a lot simpler doesn't it?

If you have someone special, then DO something special with her, not the tired old bullshiat of you buying shiat for her and taking her to some fancy schmancy restaurant.

Take her to a park at night and go stargazing. Bring some blankets obviously.

Or go swimming at night (as long as it isn't too cold).

Anything that's fun, as long as it isn't generic and tired.

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drones200 said:
I always hate these day because i suck at giving gifts.

So i was just wondering if any dj's here could give these 16 year old tips on what gifts and how to give it to them to impress that girl on valentines day.
You could try singing to her :rockon:

Drones200

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Shocker said:
No gifts.

Makes it a lot simpler doesn't it?

If you have someone special, then DO something special with her, not the tired old bullshiat of you buying shiat for her and taking her to some fancy schmancy restaurant.

Take her to a park at night and go stargazing. Bring some blankets obviously.

Or go swimming at night (as long as it isn't too cold).

Anything that's fun, as long as it isn't generic and tired.
Hmm its just a pictre all her friends getting gifts from there bf's and she not getting any i know will get her upset. Not sure ill be free after school for valentines too =/

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well just give her something that you feel is right.

See how it goes. There is no standard way to deal with these things as far as I can see.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drones200 said:
Hmm its just a pictre all her friends getting gifts from there bf's and she not getting any i know will get her upset. Not sure ill be free after school for valentines too =/
Something small, meaningful, and most of all, didn't cost a sh!tload of money.

Then do what The Shocker said, after the meaningful gifts, take her out on a meaningful date, it may be a good idea to give it to her then, instead of the usual at school crap that everyone does.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
Something small, meaningful, and most of all, didn't cost a sh!tload of money.

Then do what The Shocker said, after the meaningful gifts, take her out on a meaningful date, it may be a good idea to give it to her then, instead of the usual at school crap that everyone does.
Right. If you must buy her something, make sure it has some sort of deeper meaning rather than the 40 dollar price tag. Watch the Christmas episode of The Office from last year. Jim gets Pam a basic coffee pot that she wanted, and then fills it with sentimental items: his high school picture which she always thought was hilarious, a spicy sauce packet from Taco Bell because she puts that on hamburgers and stuff, etc...