Valentines Day tests male desperation

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your underlying premise is if a man goes after women he's a faggot. That makes you the biggest faggot on this board. How ironic is it that I get laid more than you do. Probably cause I am not bitter. This is the most ignorant post I've seen in a while. You've done a good job of brainwashing guys on this board though..

TheCleanPleb

Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Your underlying premise is if a man goes after women he's a faggot. That makes you the biggest faggot on this board. How ironic is it that I get laid more than you do. Probably cause I am not bitter. This is the most ignorant post I've seen in a while. You've done a good job of brainwashing guys on this board though..
Says the guy that can't even get a broad's number. LOL

skinnyguy said:
I have been very confidently approaching women for the past week, and not gotten a single number.

If I looked like Brad Pitt I'd have at least 10 numbers by now.

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
Sometimes I feel absolutely disgusted with what they preach here on so suave.

Play her man, I think you must have had a very hard and tough time with women when younger, right?

You're a beta fag, a typical white knight. PlayHerMan is absolutely right on this post. I give the post 5 stars.

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

Skinnyguy, what do you know about getting laid ??? It takes a person to read your posts to know that you don't get laid............typical "MANGINA"

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since people can't play nice, I am closing this thread. Any issues, PM me and I will try to answer as quick as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.