Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentine's Day Pickup? Openers, etc.?

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if you guys have any good valentine's day specific openers, routines, etc. I know a lot of the stuff is universal, but I was curious if anyone had any gems for this particular holiday. I searched for some info but all the valentine's day discussion was geared towards what to do for/with women and not about pickup.

In my head I was thinking that there might be more of an air of desperation with girls who go out on the town on Valentine's Day and don't have a man in their lives. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking and they will be out for girls night out instead with the same kind of pack mentality as usual (so game would be the same).

So I ask you: What have been your experiences going out on Valentine's Day?

trickz

Don Juan
Reaction score
"hey, i noticed you from across the bar, you look like a really interesting person, wheres prince charming tonight?"

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow that last comment sounds way too needy, almost like saying do u have a boyfriend. WHo cares, she is alone now and U approached.

I saw cupid tonight and he is trying to hit U witha little love arrow, only U keep dodging him, wondered why that was.

trickz

Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
wow that last comment sounds way too needy, almost like saying do u have a boyfriend. WHo cares, she is alone now and U approached.

I saw cupid tonight and he is trying to hit U witha little love arrow, only U keep dodging him, wondered why that was.

Lol, mine is a natural opener. You sir just used a chat up line that not only lowers your value but makes you seem like every other guy whos ever hit on her in a bar. Its cheesy.

I wouldn't use my line on any other night except valentines because usually if a girl is single around then bringing up that she has no boyfriend lowers her value, makes her self-conscious and chances are she wont want to spend the night alone.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trickz said:
Lol, mine is a natural opener. You sir just used a chat up line that not only lowers your value but makes you seem like every other guy whos ever hit on her in a bar. Its cheesy.

I wouldn't use my line on any other night except valentines because usually if a girl is single around then bringing up that she has no boyfriend lowers her value, makes her self-conscious and chances are she wont want to spend the night alone.
Very true..
+1 to this guy's line.