Valentine's Day is Great if......

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're not a grade A certified chump.

these guys live buy the mindset : i have to give gifts to get p*ssy.
i've seen two commercials that show guys with this same mindset,
here's a quote from one of the commercials
"guys valentine's day is coming up and you know whats after valentine's day, valentine's day night"
these idiots feel obligated to buy and do all these things because there's no way they're gonna get laid otherwise.
my own sister wont dump this nice guy chump until AFTER valentine day
(he's gotten her big gift before so she cant wait for v-day).

it's called reciprocity. Learn it, Live it.

Last edited:

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phenomenal One said:
you're not a grade A certified chump.

these guys live buy the mindset : i have to give gifts to get p*ssy.
i've seen two commercials that show guys with this same mindset,
here's a quote from one of the commercials
"guys valentine's day is coming up and you know whats after valentine's day, valentine's day night"
these idiots feel obligated to buy and do all these things because there's no way they're gonna get laid otherwise.
my own sister wont dump this nice guy chump until AFTER valentine day
(he's gotten her big gift before so she cant wait for v-day).

it's called reciprocity. Learn it, Live it.
So is your sister gonna at least let him bang her before dumping him, for the wonderful gift he is giving her, or did you not ask?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah she's gonna let him wine & dine her then say she's got a headache from drinking too much.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
StevenR said:
So is your sister gonna at least let him bang her before dumping him, for the wonderful gift he is giving her, or did you not ask?
by the way this guy acts around her, i think hes just happy to have a girlfriend. she's always talking about how he always wants to be around her, its hilarious lol.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Nah she's gonna let him wine & dine her then say she's got a headache from drinking too much.
trust me, shes gonna make sure she gets everything (gifts,money) out of this guy before kicking him to the curb. the funny thing is, i called him a chump & that she was gonna break up with him real soon when i heard they were dating.

Bluesteak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol although im glad, I feel left out because I dont have anybody to be my valentine. You get the good feeling from being like "yea im not needy AFC that throws gifts at women to hopefully get laid" but at the same time im like wow ive got jack **** to do on Saturday night!

trickz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phenomenal One said:
trust me, shes gonna make sure she gets everything (gifts,money) out of this guy before kicking him to the curb. the funny thing is, i called him a chump & that she was gonna break up with him real soon when i heard they were dating.
Your sister sounds like a lovely person. Hes doing what he knows to be right and nice to her and shes taking advantage of it.

Theres no difference between your sister and a hooker. Hopefully she will contract aids :up:

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluesteak said:
Lol although im glad, I feel left out because I dont have anybody to be my valentine. You get the good feeling from being like "yea im not needy AFC that throws gifts at women to hopefully get laid" but at the same time im like wow ive got jack **** to do on Saturday night!
i'm in the same boat as you are but it helps motivate me. like halloween last year, i was hangin out with people less and less and when halloween rolled around i didnt have sh!t to do. i've done this a couple of times, i'll talk and hang out with somebody whenever possible but than it gets to a point where they dont hear from me or see me for a while. STR8UP made a post on this subject : "The Importance of Maintaining Social Momentum".