Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentine's Day... is coming up. How to be a MAN?

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Forms said:
I'm going to slap the next person who uses the word MAN in all capitals as if that has somehow altered the meaning of the word beyond how it is normally used. You also get a slap when you try to modify MAN with the word REAL (as in, how would a REAL MAN act in this situation).

A man is a post-adolescent male human. Period. You can't make the word mean anything more than that by putting it in all caps, or using unnecessary modifiers (like REAL man, or TRUE man).
So what are you saying? There is a difference between being a man and a REAL MAN.

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
what about taking the girl for some exotic food then strawberries n cream back at her place for some wild sex?

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I may be a little old-fashioned with this post, but - are you in love? If I remember correctly, that's what this celebration is all about. Well, in my country it coincides with a celebration of alcohol, so people have two options, but that's another story. Point is, if you're not in love you have nothing to celebrate, period.

Just **** her silly. Best damn gift that she'll ever get from you. End of discussion.
Agree generally. I accidentally arranged a date today with a girl I go out with. I intend to go ala-Joey on her and give her vouchers for free s*x with me. Only I'm too lazy to write vouchers, so I'm just going to get away with a verbal promise. :)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In short.. for me Vday is pretty much a reminder out there as to what everyday should be like. If you are with a chick you should be romantic/fun/etc etc... For some its a wakeup call that something is missing in their relationship.. for others it may be a free meal ticket... for others it may be the beginning of something beautiful.

If you don’t let vday dent your bank account and/or be taken for a ride, then there isn’t much bad about vday. Just good times and fun memories.

Its sad that some people need a REASON to celebrate love and passion etc.. It should be a daily routine.. But hey.. that’s life.. what you make of it is up to you as an individual person.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to be unique: take her to Chuck-e-Cheese

If you want to reward her: take her out to dinner, but have a special unique place afterward like the whole ice cream thing, and after that something to get you both in the mood for hot passionate lovin'

If you want to impress her, well today's not the day to do it bud.