Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentines Day Flowers?

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to basically give a girl a card and a single flower.

Roses seem a bit cliche... I'm looking for something a bit different. Anyone got any ideas?

Background...
I've been 'seeing' this girl for about a month, though not 'official'. Went from being friends at college to sleeping together, to getting more serious. Probably going to be going out with her soon...

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
find out what her favourite flower is, give her that instead of roses.

And if youre afraid of being too cliche, avoid flowers all together.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intelligent and affluent people avoid using cliches in their speech and writing.

It shows lack of creativity.

Cliches during holidays are absolutely no different. Be creative if you want to express your feelings. Buying her flowers on Valentine's day = boring.

Buying her flowers on April 20th and having them waiting for her on the way back from dinner = creative, spontaneous, and fun!

As a side note, I used to use cliches on a daily basis. After dating a rich snob I stopped because I realized that it's a subtle but absolutely noticeable class difference. Never use cliches in communication or practice.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text a picture of your d!ck (or just a random d!ck if you're security conscious) with a Happy V-Day message. There's no way this can fail.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhitePimp said:
Text a picture of your d!ck (or just a random d!ck if you're security conscious) with a Happy V-Day message. There's no way this can fail.
Someone's been reading a lot of roissy lol
+1