Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentine's Day Boycott?!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Marc Rudov is right, too bad his message will fall on death ears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgFNqkO-jmY

Discuss.
Sorry to be a stickler, but it's "deaf" ears.

That said, watch the h0's gang up on the voice of reason.....

Women have an entitlement mentality, and the second you call them out they play the "who hurt you so bad that you would be so brave as to not fall into line as the other girly-men" card.

Who is glad they are single on V-day? Men are!

Who is miserable if they are single on V-day? Women!

Nuff said.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
STR8UP said:

Nuff said.
I am pissed off that I am single on V-day. :trouble:

This is bullshit! How many people, while at work, dress for the job they want and not the one they have? First of all, the woman in that video needs to cook me dinner because I am hungry and trying to get my calories up. Wipe that paint off her face.

She thinks she knows everything about the world just because she has learned how to control men with her tw@t. Fucking idiots live in their little worlds and think that everything operates the way they see and understand it.

I will find a more normal one someday but until then I am going to try being more of a fucking @sshole and see how that works for a change.

/rant

Don Juan
Reaction score
"As it should be" "Chivalry works"
Moronic *****.

I'm happy to post a "Happy Valentine's Day" on her Facebook wall. If we've been going out for awhile maybe I'll even send her a nice ecard. But jewelry? Chocolates? Flowers? Hah! Don't think so.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
darkstarrr said:
I will find a more normal one someday but until then I am going to try being more of a fucking @sshole and see how that works for a change.

/rant
You are learning, young Daniel-san.......

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The lady says "should we also boycott Christmas and Easter?"

No, because those are mutual holidays. Sure, retailers suck everyone dry during Christmas season, but at least they suck everyone dry. Those holidays are about mutual appreciation with kind gestures.

Valentine's day is rarely mutual (there have been exceptions). This would be fine 50 years ago, but not anymore. What I found really funny was that the lady claimed to be a feminist, as if that helped her argument.

Feminism killed chivalry. Chivalry only existed in the first place because men were the providers, and thus the only ones in the position to spend money. I have no problem with women having equal rights and opportunities, but I sure as hell won't provide for anyone who is perfectly capable of providing for herself. Sorry feminists, you can't have your cake and eat it too. It's only a matter of time before men stop putting up with the bullshit.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot said:
Sorry feminists, you can't have your cake and eat it too. It's only a matter of time before men stop putting up with the bullshit.
Im afraid that they can, " have their cake and eat it too..." as long as MOST men collude and collaborate in this scam. Women hijacked the double standard eons ago and exploited it to their advantage.

AS long as men value "getting some pvssy" above their self respect, the age-old 'dance' will go on and on...

IF you have ever been humiliated by a woman on a date, if she has ever 'tested' your values, beliefs, or attacked your self opinion with a snide comment, and you stayed around because you were convinced or just hoping that she was going to sleep with you later, then you (and I ) have played a part in this disgraceful devaluation of men.

Gentlemen , 'they' do it because they can.

Last edited:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Sorry to be a stickler, but it's "deaf" ears.

That said, watch the h0's gang up on the voice of reason.....

Women have an entitlement mentality, and the second you call them out they play the "who hurt you so bad that you would be so brave as to not fall into line as the other girly-men" card..
Thanks for the correction, although "Death" ears can also be used since only the dead will actually hear his message and those who are alive will simply act as if they are dead and do nothing. Most men will just sit there in front of the tv with their wives or girlfriends and bash this guy (in order to score points), even though deep down they know he is right.

I just love how those two ho's acted like you would expect women to act when you throw logic their way, they will simply dismiss it and instead attack you as a person.

STR8UP said:

Nuff said.
Since most single men are stuck in the AFC mentality, they are misreable.

Single women are usually on the hunt during this time and will lower their standards to find some poor sucker to buy them gifts and sh1t before they dump his ass the following week for the same bad boy who didn't take them out on V-Day.

The truly misrable are the married men or those in LTR. All they are thinking that day is: "This is going to cost me alot just to make this b1tch happy".

The only reason men are doing it is for pvssy not romance.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice for chumps.

Not really applicable to those of us who actually have testicles.

Me? I'm looking forward to V-day.

Me and the lady are going to have a relaxing dinner, go home and fix up some nice dessert, and then throw on some smooth music and commence some good love.

Seems like a win-win to me.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with Marc Rudov is that he lacks the charisma to really effectively get his points across...especially in situations that are clear set-ups, like this one. He comes off as an angry, bitter dude that is absolutely no fun to be around. However, if you had someone with a charming personality up there that built some rapport first and thus approached the argument in a more effective manner, I'm sure the women would concede that Valentine's Day has gotten way too commercial and that it would be a better idea to set the phony chivalry aside and just spent quality time together.

You do have to choose your battles here; Valentine's Day is a mere blip on the radar compared to the more serious matters that affect men in today's society, such as no-fault divorce. Valentine's Day as it was conceived has nothing to do with feminism, and there really isn't anything wrong with doing something nice for your girl once in awhile--it's just the forced gift thing that is the problem. For many girls, an outright refusal of celebrating Valentine's Day is going to lead to a stupid fight and subsequently to a mental note that will be filed away until it can be used to justify a sh!tty thing that she does to you. Don't take a stand just to make a point or prove someone wrong.

Here's a better solution: Tell your girlfriend that this year, instead of doing the lame flowers and a card or fancy dinner thing, you want to do something that is special for both of you. Plan a trip together, do something creative like taking a photo shoot together, go to a concert...whatever, as long as it doesn't involve buying cheesy gifts. If anything, you will win points for not being like every other flower-buying chump.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been boycotting V-day ever since we stopped passing out cards in elementary school. Now I spend every V-day all by myself...

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
I'm sure the women would concede that Valentine's Day has gotten way too commercial and that it would be a better idea to set the phony chivalry aside and just spent quality time together.
Wow you have way more faith than I.

I think it would devolve down to "well i want it, so i should have it."

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a bunch of us that are going to go out and party on Vday. The woman don't expect us to pay for sh*t or take care of them. To all of us it's just another night to go out and party. Vday is what you make of it.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a question regarding V-Day boycott and plate management.

I just got out of a relationship 2-3 weeks ago. I currently have 2 plates. One I've been on 3 dates with (3rd date was last night), lots of making out but she isn't putting out as she BSed me about just getting out of a relationship & needing to slow it down to deal with her emotions & she really likes me but thinks I'm too intense. I'm thinking of giving her more space than she can handle. The other I've been on 1 date with, went pretty well and there was making out at the end. And there's my ex-GF who's still in love with me and we're still good friends... I know, I know, but I'm plotting my way to get into her hot friend's panties and need to walk a fine line here.

I don't want to spend V-Day with either of my plate. Instead, my plan is to get this big get-together pub crawl with some of my mates and every single girl (and their single GFs) we know - plenty of chances for fun (I did it last year at a smaller scale and it was awesome).

What should I tell my 2 plates about not spending V-Day with them, seeing that it's on a Saturday and I can't use the work excuse (besides, some ppl going out with me that night probably know those girls)? I may go on a date with #2 on Thursday so she may ask about this.

In the past, I just ignored it as if V-Day didn't exist, but ended up losing plates from that. Didn't care too much and acquired new ones soon after, but maybe what I did wasn't the best way.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't feel any pressure to hang with ANY of them on Valentine's Day--you're not in a committed relationship with any of them. In fact, if you asked any of them to go out with you for v-day, you'd lose points for "moving too fast." It shouldn't even come up, but if asked, you can say you've already made plans with some friends (which is true).

Valentine's Day is a great day for pickup, so I'd say things are looking pretty good for you.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>> she BSed me about just getting out of a relationship & needing to slow it down >>

Which is womenspeak for "Hey, buddy, you're moving on me way too fast, and to be honest, I'm not that into you."

When a woman says "Slow it down" that's usally menas the end is near.

If she was way into you, she'd be hoping you'd rush things.

>> What should I tell my 2 plates about not spending V-Day with them, seeing that it's on a Saturday >>

What Jeffst1980 said.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
>> she BSed me about just getting out of a relationship & needing to slow it down >>

Which is womenspeak for "Hey, buddy, you're moving on me way too fast, and to be honest, I'm not that into you."

When a woman says "Slow it down" that's usally menas the end is near.

If she was way into you, she'd be hoping you'd rush things.
Yeah I figured the W0manese (why the fvck is this word censored???) meant that. Initially she was the one hitting on me while I was still in the previous relationship and was very compliant on the 1st & 2nd dates (was cool with me getting my hands everywhere), but she got weird on the 3rd date at my place when I escalated. Ah well, who cares what's going on in that scheming, confused head of women! :D

I'm slowing it right down - slower than she'd expect. Got a few more numbers & targets to check out!

Interestingly I'm looking forward to V-Day this year. :D I'm organizing two things: Anti-VDay on Friday the 13th and Group V-Day for Singles on Sat the 14th. We have a bunch of single chicks signing up for it already. Now that's some romance! :cool:

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well said! and this is exactly what girls would say and laugh at him that hes just bitter cuz he's single

Jeffst1980 said:
The problem with Marc Rudov is that he lacks the charisma to really effectively get his points across...especially in situations that are clear set-ups, like this one. He comes off as an angry, bitter dude that is absolutely no fun to be around. However, if you had someone with a charming personality up there that built some rapport first and thus approached the argument in a more effective manner, I'm sure the women would concede that Valentine's Day has gotten way too commercial and that it would be a better idea to set the phony chivalry aside and just spent quality time together.