Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vagina Whipped Older Brother

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will never forget the conversation me and my older brother had a few years ago. He was telling me Power what ever you do with a woman make dam sure you never never get pu**y whipped while dating a woman.

Well, excuse my butt big brother who is 58 finds himself a younger lady of 48 and all that advice he gave me was a joke now understand I didn't need to hear it because I know better from being a member or an observer of Don Juan forum and just let his wussy butt talk his ****.

I had expected to see my brother of whom I truly care about and love show up during the holiday season to visit me and to visit his ill Mother but did he?

Hell no.... His penis is rottening away with his old dried up puss he met and I have loss all respect for an older brother I once looked up to.

Can anyone here make sense of this wuss ass brother who by the way is a millionaire many times over?

Powerlifter

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont be judgmental. just accept that whatever the case is... he's your bro and you support him. thats a thing called "loyalty". It isnt needed when things are good, but it is tested when things are bad. dont fail him now, dont fail the test... remain loyal.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard but I am trying for ever since he's been involved with this woman now 2 years and out of those 2 years I have seen him twice.

Powerlifter

Joe Stud said:
dont be judgmental. just accept that whatever the case is... he's your bro and you support him. thats a thing called "loyalty". It isnt needed when things are good, but it is tested when things are bad. dont fail him now, dont fail the test... remain loyal.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's tough. Unfortunately there is not much you can do, except make a effort to reach out to him. Ultimately it's his decision and his life.