Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vagigi smells bad

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright... I know puss has a smell to it. I've never had a problem with the smell before. But this one girl's puss smell is pretty damn strong.

I could lay my head in her lap and smell it so there is obviously a problem.

Now, the question is, how the hell do I tell her that her stuff is rank without upsetting her. She is a sweetheart, but this is something that needs to be said.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd get the h3ll out of there. Find a girl that takes better care of her pvssy.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a shower with her.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a shower with her and ask her to wash her hooha with a special soap you bought for the both of you because you like to kiss 'freshly minted' pussies.

Do so in a joking kinda matter and hopefully she will pick this habit up and wash herself good before the next time you two fvck. Make sure you compliment her while eating her out on her 'freshly minted' vag so she will know you are seeing the difference.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Take a shower with her and ask her to wash her hooha with a special soup you bought for the both of you because you like to kiss 'freshly minted' pussies.

Do so in a joking kinda matter and hopefully she will pick this habit up and wash herself good before the next time you two fvck. Make sure you compliment her while eating her out on her 'freshly minted' vag so she will know you are seeing the difference.
I love it! Thanks The Bat and Damage.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 Basic reasons why that will smell bad.

*Bacterial Infection
*STDS
*Bad Hygine

All 3 are bad. Run away.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
3 Basic reasons why that will smell bad.

*Bacterial Infection
*STDS
*Bad Hygine

All 3 are bad. Run away.
This guy kdnash only takes advice he wants to hear. He won't listen. He's too hard up to run away, so he'd rather try and 'clean' this disgusting girl's pvssy up, which is completely retarded.

DJ Damage says to complement her while he's eating her out. Sh1t, once you smell a rotten vagina, if the thought of eating her out ever crosses your mind you've got something wrong with you.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
DJ Damage says to complement her while he's eating her out. Sh1t, once you smell a rotten vagina, if the thought of eating her out ever crosses your mind you've got something wrong with you.
No, you didn't read my response correctly.

I said complement her pvssy if the washing with soap helped get rid of the bacteria and thus the smell away. This way when you complement her now clean freshly scented pvssy you are doing so because you truly like it and to reinforce the washing behaviour.

If it still reeks like a trout ( even after she washes it),
then get the fvck out.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up with a girl over having a smelly pvssy.

At first it wasn't smelly, a month or two into our fvking I noticed it smelling more and more, rank broad didn't think to wash her vaj anymore. Disgusting.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
This guy kdnash only takes advice he wants to hear. He won't listen. He's too hard up to run away, so he'd rather try and 'clean' this disgusting girl's pvssy up, which is completely retarded.

You're a tard... I won't elaborate.

ChumpNoMore

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
She shouldn't have to be told or hinted to. Her personal hygiene should already be a priority. Since it's not, she is low quality.

Do you have to be told that you've got swamp ass? Do you have to be told that your mouth reeks like an animal died in it? Do you have to be told that you forgot to wipe your ass? Of course not, a quality individual doesn't need to be told these things. You might be able to freshen it up if you want to hit it a few more times, but this issue isn't going away.

Run, don't walk. Find a girl who makes sure she is always fresh for you and you'll be buried between those legs every chance you get.
Solid. :up:

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that some women are naturally strong, despite taking good care of themselves, and that for these women, there is nothing that can be done about it.

Taking a shower with her and washing her up is a good way to tell if this is the case or not.

I definitely would NOT mention it, as it will only make her self-conscious and hurt your chances of getting any. Besides if it's something she can't help then it's really not fair to be so critical. Good luck! :up:

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
She shouldn't have to be told or hinted to. Her personal hygiene should already be a priority. Since it's not, she is low quality.

Do you have to be told that you've got swamp ass? Do you have to be told that your mouth reeks like an animal died in it? Do you have to be told that you forgot to wipe your ass? Of course not, a quality individual doesn't need to be told these things. You might be able to freshen it up if you want to hit it a few more times, but this issue isn't going away.

Run, don't walk. Find a girl who makes sure she is always fresh for you and you'll be buried between those legs every chance you get.
Great point. I would think everyone would become at least a little self-conscious when they were about get naked. Self-conscious enough to do some checking for things like smells and skid marks.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Is she very hygenic otherwise? Any dumbass can tell if a chick takes care of herself, IE, always smells good, waxed/shaved, looks nice, clean, etc. Its not hard to tell. So if she is like that and her vag has the stench of a thousand corpses then there must be some underlying medical issue or something.

If she is just a straight up skeezer and you have to show her to wash her skanky crotch with a special soap then maybe you should find some classier women son.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Semen in the area changes the odor for the next couple days unless they douche and wash it out. That smell may have saved you from giving a BJ by proxie.

belko

Reaction score
I broke up with a girl once because of bad smell. I spoke to my therapist once about that and he told me that some other guy is going crazy because of that smell. It just wasn't ment for me and this girl.

What i am trying to say is that some people smell good to each other and some people do not and that is why I will always try to get a woman in bed first and take it from there on.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you are blowing this way out of proportion....have you smelled your **** lately...does it smell like Irish spring or does it smell like...well, a penis?

My point is, don't be an uptight b1tch and quick to judge the girl based on how her ***** smells...IF she refuses to wash it or get in the shower with you, THEN drop her.

Otherwise, don't equate bad ***** smell to low "quality"...whatever that may be.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
Some of you are blowing this way out of proportion....have you smelled your **** lately...does it smell like Irish spring or does it smell like...well, a penis?

My point is, don't be an uptight b1tch and quick to judge the girl based on how her ***** smells...IF she refuses to wash it or get in the shower with you, THEN drop her.

Otherwise, don't equate bad ***** smell to low "quality"...whatever that may be.
I agree, you guys are ridiculous.

If anyone took the time to do a cursory Google search, you would know it's likely bacterial vaginosis or some type of yeast infection.

Problem is you cant really be direct about it, so best would be to try the shower thing, or, if she doesnt get the hint...next at your discretion.

Seriously though...smell your sh!t-stained underpants next time you call a girl "low quality" for having vaginal odor.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
If the chick is normally fine and something crops up down there, that's one thing and I agree you can drop some hints, but at the same time, if it's an infection, the chick is quite aware of it as it is very uncomfortable; she takes her medicine and it clears up quickly. But if it is rank 24/7, she either has poor hygiene habits or a poor immune system; either one isn't going to be corrected by you.

I'm probably a bit gun shy as I've been in two LTR's with skanky puss. One would bleed for at least 2 weeks and quite often she would have these infectious discharges that were pretty disgusting. The other just stunk up the room.

I've got a plate now that has a very healthy, well functioning vag and I get down there every chance I get.

If it is just a random issue, work with it, but if it is part of her condition, upgrade to a higher quality woman that has a better immune system and personal hygiene.
Ok, this scenario warrants a next, no doubt about it.

This scenario shows that those girls didn't have enough self-respect to take care of themselves. Damn bro, I don't know how you managed to stay in those LTRs with these type of girls...