Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vadation: Man's killer.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this on my FaceBook feed and thought it would be interesting to post here. I don't think this only applies to street cred seeking individuals. What's your take on it?

"Validation is a MAN's silent KILLER....

Men I wanna make YOU aware of something very dangerous that most are doing and unaware of...

A lot of us are doing 25 to LIFE because of how FAR we go to seek validation from other men..

Confused.?

Who can sell the MOST weed or dope?
Who has the MOST cars
Who's pulling the baddest chicks?

Who's the first to snap, fight or pull the trigger??

Who has the CRAZIEST reputation.??

We go above and beyond to impress and seek "validation" from other men listen to me this **** is DANGEROUS!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<~
‪#‎HarshReality‬

None of your homies will ever come visit,

Ever put money on your books,

Ever write you a letter,

Ever take your collect calls,

They won't even PRAY for you....

You get time tell them to hold your girl or wifey down...
Hold her down.??? Yeah ok.! (( fill in the blanks ))

In these streets, you go out of your way to "impress" them!
When you need them the MOST!

They will leave you for dead....

This is why "Validation is a MANS silent killer."..."

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
In America, because of feminism, because of how women are, men tend to do stupid things. Can you even imagine to be able to get women without let's say, gym, car, job, career, nice body, game? I bet not. I bet you think you have to measure up in some way, and those of you that do measure up in some way, will find out that you still not up to par and still can't get women. However, in a normal society, getting women should be easy as walking up to them and introducing yourself - of course you won't get every single one, daaa, but just keep trying, and eventually, usually in couple of weeks, you will have a girlfriend.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying man. I recently moved to Cali. I've never seen a group of people so body conscious. Then when I watch the TV and see all the hot people still not happy and satisfied with each other. I wonder what chance do I have, lol. I prefer not to think about it but just move on with my life despite all this. I've met quite a few decent HB 6.5-7.5 and I know once I'm settled I could pull a few of them more permanently.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This is Justin Erwin, he is native American from Pine Ridge reservation, he decided to move http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgcUaHZWJio :up:

He says, I consider Russia paradise compared to United States, people don't understand it, all their life they listen to what they are told by mass media and propaganda, they believe everything they are told about Russia, although it's time for them to open their eyes.... open your eyes, all they tell you about Russia and Japan and other countries is lie, you go there, and you will find out the truth.

The truth man, learning game is good for your career, it is good to know psychology to advance your career. Women though, it is best to be genuine, and if the women aren't ****ed up, you can just walk up to them, and open the door to your next best great awesome one of a time for life relationship. :up:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that's NOT my reality. Maybe a black dude's but I like to think I have a little more common sense than that.

I definitely don't live to impress other guys by shooting people or fighting and neither do any of my friends, white, black, whatever.

That sounds very young and ghetto and probably unlike anything anybody here experiences after the age of 22 or so.

U

user43770

FairShake said:
Wow, that's NOT my reality. Maybe a black dude's but I like to think I have a little more common sense than that.

I definitely don't live to impress other guys by shooting people or fighting and neither do any of my friends, white, black, whatever.

That sounds very young and ghetto and probably unlike anything anybody here experiences after the age of 22 or so.

I was thinking the exact same thing. After my teenage years, peer-pressure was pretty much a non-issue.

Man's trouble with validation is that we're constantly seeking it from a woman.