Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using What Girls Say

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i was wondering about something last night that may or may not work with girls. My best friend who's a girl is pretty smart, and she really knows how to push people's buttons. I realized last night that she does a lot of listening to what people say (guys mostly), and using that to basically outsmart them by making fun of them or logically disprove what they're saying. I also realized that every guy that comes across her tries to fvck her, and doing what she does makes them want her even more. i was just wondering if you all thought that this would work on girls as well? Granted she is very good looking, but i know her attitude makes guys want her even more.

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you can learn from this is to LISTEN and be AWARE of the women you pursue. It separates you from the morons who don't. If she happens to mention that she hates something that most guys would think that all women love, remember that. File it away for future use. You end up scoring big points.

You can also gather tidbits to defend yourself when you get into a fight. It takes a lot of practice but eventually you pick up on something, see the chink in her B.S. armor and bust her on it.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I know what you mean too. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggie said:
Ok so i was wondering about something last night that may or may not work with girls. My best friend who's a girl is pretty smart, and she really knows how to push people's buttons. I realized last night that she does a lot of listening to what people say (guys mostly), and using that to basically outsmart them by making fun of them or logically disprove what they're saying. I also realized that every guy that comes across her tries to fvck her, and doing what she does makes them want her even more. i was just wondering if you all thought that this would work on girls as well? Granted she is very good looking, but i know her attitude makes guys want her even more.
This approach tends to work mostly on guys for several reasons:

1) Men are more logical, in general, so using logic to argue with men and winning will trigger the competetive side of most men.

2) Hot women usually have the frame where the men are gonna chase after them and put up with anything, as long as there is hope she will "reward" him, like a good doggy for his supplicating behavior.

If you try that approach on a woman, she will not respond the same as a guy, and will most likely just dismiss you as a socially incompetent male who can't/won't communicate properly. It will only work if the woman already is very attracted to you, and she likes to be challenged by men.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggie said:
My best friend who's a girl is pretty smart, and she really knows how to push people's buttons.
Fallacy #1: Women have Boyfriends and Girlfriends. If you're not fukking her, you're her Girlfriend.

Biggie said:
I also realized that every guy that comes across her tries to fvck her, and doing what she does makes them want her even more.
Welcome to the Matrix.

Biggie said:
i was just wondering if you all thought that this would work on girls as well? Granted she is very good looking, but i know her attitude makes guys want her even more.
Yes. It's called seduction and it's an art you need to learn to perfect, however, it's only a woman's actions that prove intent and motivation NEVER words.

Law 9: Win Through Your Actions, Never through Argument
Any momentary triumph you think you have gained through argument is really a Pyrrhic victory: The resentment and ill will you stir up is stronger and lasts longer than any momentary change of opinion. It is much more powerful to get others to agree with you through your actions, without saying a word. Demonstrate, do not explicate.

Pay particular attention to the last part her and meditate on it. A Man's world is a world of ACTION, not work. Default for action, always!

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow - nice break down Rollo!