Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

using shortness to your advantage

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, im short.... 5'6.

dont worry, this isnt a post to b1tch and moan about my height... i couldnt really give a ****... but as long as i am this short, does anyone have any good ideas of how i can use it to my advantage? any ideas or lines would be appreciated (aka big things come in small packages... only something better).

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shortness really doesnt matter if you have any game.. id know

lets_do_this

Don Juan
Reaction score
im 5'7.. it doesnt matter. if it does switch to girls 5'5 and below or something.

you can always filter a girl by: hieght, religion, intelligence, looks etc..

they're like the bus. if you miss one, there's another one coming in thirty minutes.

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
these replies make me wonder if you even read the topic... you people are of no help at all...

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never bend your legs at the knees, and walk around telling girls you got your shins blown off in a covert anti-terrorist operation that saved the country. Chicks go for the hero stuff, and that way you can tell girls your natural height is like 6'6. Two birds, one stone!

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by J-Man
these replies make me wonder if you even read the topic... you people are of no help at all...
Somehow only the newbees didn't understand.......

Say, "Whats up matombo" <---didn't spell his name right

I used it and she was all over me.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't use shortness to your advantage as it isn't an advantage. You can however remove it from being a potential problem by not worrying about it. Because ultimately it doesn't mattter as much as you think.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Im 5'7 goodlooking do well with girls but kinda boyish looking but ive noticed that some chicks like the cute boy next door look.so yeah there is a small advantage but no way would most girls take 5'7 over 6'0.

BTW If your concerned about your height I suggest you to go check my thread about estrogen blockers in the Health & Fitness section.

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a strange but true fact: I am short & I've dated too many big amazon women for it to be a coincidence. I think 6' women are attracted to short men for the same reason 5' women like tall men: normal sized offspring. My theory might be full of sh1t but the impirical observation is correct. So you might wanna give that Serena Williams look-alike a second look :D

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An advantage? Maybe. I can't think of a way how though.

I'd never considered myself short, until one day everybody was talking about my friend Nate, calling him "Short Nate". It was pretty unanimous that he's short, nothing stuck out about that, but I said something to him about it later and he pointed out something that was actually fairly startling to me. He was no shorter than I am - 5'8". Yet of the 6 people there when we compared, not a single person ventured to say he might be as tall as me.

The percieved difference is caused by two things - how we both hold ourselves, and how we both dress. He wears large shirts that hang to his thighs, and slouches, lookig down as he walks. He gives an impression of shortness, like he's not trying to take up too much space.

I, however, like to hold my head up, good posture, and the way I dress seems to emphasize my heigth enough that few people ever have told me that I'm short. I'm not as short as you are, but other people of my heigth seem to hear it a lot more than I do.

Meanwhile, my roommate is 5'6" and he's dating a girl taller than I am - probably 5'10" or 5'11". And she's hot too. He's well built, after many years in the gym to stay in shape, and most girls find him attractive in spite of his height.

But you're insecure about your heigth. I'm willing to bet that your attempt to make it into an advantage would end up as a transparent effort to mask your heigth insecurity. Mentioning that you're short at all is just encouraging the thought in her head, and would probably just backfire by reinforcing the idea that you are short in her mind.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Being short isnt a bad as being overweight or ugly.and yes I think that theory has some truth to it.iv gotten many looks from taller women but I find it a bit awkward so I usually go for girls that are 5'2 to 5'8

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's weird how some guys of a certain height can pull off that height much better than the others. I'm 5'8 as well, and I try to make the most of it in how I carry myself, how I dress, and by working out. I also wear shoes that have a bit of heel to them. :) I think it all makes a difference. You can't let it get to you, though, because it's one of those things about yourself that you cannot do a single thing to change- ever. Whenever I let my height get myself down (so to speak), I just try to focus on people I know who are as short as or shorter than me who are great with women, and even short celebrities. :) When I found out that freakin Tom Cruise is an inch shorter than me (5'7), I couldn't believe it.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SHUT UP !!! I'm the short 1
TRY 5'4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEll anyway I'm a short guy but still women want to talk to me. Some are taller or a little taller. L'll write up a progess report and let people know about my height. Even if your as short as me you can STILL BE A DJ

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5 foot 6 inches tall.

if you arent tall and cant get women

its all in your head.

personally height is less than 5 percent of attraction period.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
I am 5 foot 6 inches tall.

if you arent tall and cant get women

its all in your head.

personally height is less than 5 percent of attraction period.
Thats very true, I 100% agree with you when I write my progress report you be surpised how many women I have met even tho I'm 5'4. Height has nothing to do with attarction !!!
FAITH + DESIRE = Success

I have to say ever since my converstion skills have went up and I did more listening, seems like girls want to talk to me because I'm listening to them.

Now shortness as your advantage

shortness can be advantage, a big guy can look harmful but a small guy can look less harmful ( if he dosen't have that many mucles ).

But aware their are crazy women out ther who cares what others think and will reject on height. Don't take the reject hard because these women have alot of issuses and you can find a better girl then her.

GOod luck

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I'm 5' 8" too! I'm beginning to think 5'8 is the average height for all us AFC's on Sosuave.com.

Anyways, I try to stand up straight most of the time and get shoes that have good sized soles or heels. I remember one of my pet peeves when I was subscribed to Match.com was that all the women that refused to even consider a guy under 5'10" or 6' or whatever the preference was. That's kinda shallow IMO! I mean it's one thing if she's MORE attracted to tall guys but to not even give a short guy a chance is unfair because it's like the one physical aspect I can't change.

Anyways, I'm not as worried about height now, I have a friend who is 5' 7" and is always either with a girl at the bar or calling/texting one on his phone. He's probably got better looks than me though.

I'm curious what clothes can you wear to make you appear taller?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't know about this subject, since I'm practically 2 meters high. Small, small penis though.

In your case, I'd bust her balls on being to tall.. and should play basketball and ****. YOU aren't short, it's HER who is HUGE!

"How's the weather?"
(I personally hate that one).

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
im 5'8 as well, but never had a height problem, but if you want to look taller, wear vertical stripes

vertical stripes tricks the eyes into thinking your taller

horizontal stripes makes you look wider