Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using 'pet names' for women.

Reaction score
I did browse around on the forum to see if this topic had been discussed before. I'm sure it has, but I didn't find it.

Any opinions on using 'pet names' on the women you meet? I mean calling her 'honey', 'sweetie', etc.

I was thinking about this a couple days ago. On one hand, it is kind of corny and dated. My dad does this a lot, to maybe most of the young waitresses etc that he sees. I always cringe when he does it because I feel it might come across as patronizing and sleazy.

But...maybe it is a good idea. In a way, it places you above the girl you are talking to when you say it. Some girls might not like it -- But actually, I never saw a bad reaction when my dad used those names. I guess it gives you a certain status or mindset when you say it.

In my case, since I have never said it to anyone, I will have to force the words out of my throat the first few times I say it. Almost like the first time I asked a girl for her number.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a good thing to try personally. A Pet name can give her the feeling of you not being a stranger anymore, since she identifies herself with that name and your the one that gave it to her and can refresh the good feelings.

Sweetie, cutie, hun, babe, sexy, home girl, etc. These ones are fine. Babe is fine when done in a fun and confident way. :)

The girls who dont react well to them prolly aren't interested. I remember one time i texted this sista girl calling her cutie i was after and she's like "I'd like to be called by my name thank you" I got turned off immediately. A better fish that came along gave me a pet name back and was all for cutie. lol.

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
browse around i made a post about it click on my name to find the post

catman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had great success doing this and if you can think up a cleaver-dirty pet name then all the better!!