Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

using optimism and motivation on chicks.

JJ109

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a great outlook on life and I love to share my thoughts on life to people whether it be girls or guys....I'm only 19 it might be hard for other people my age to appreciate what I say. Does showing optimism and showing love for life make you look cheesy and boring?

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
^Posts 666, lol.

Anyways, yes, seeming/being happy and smiling and acting like you're having a great time will make people WANT and TRY to be around you, men and women. Think about it for a few minutes. You know that guy who is a total loner, wears dark and weird clothes all the time, long hair to hide his face, do you want to be around that guy? Fvck no! But how about the guy who talks to everyone, jokes with everyone and obviously has a good sense of humor, and respects people but also has respect FROM people? Of course you want to be around that guy, he's the fvcking man!

So, who are you going to be?

JJ109

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jhcl4000 said:
^Posts 666, lol.

Anyways, yes, seeming/being happy and smiling and acting like you're having a great time will make people WANT and TRY to be around you, men and women. Think about it for a few minutes. You know that guy who is a total loner, wears dark and weird clothes all the time, long hair to hide his face, do you want to be around that guy? Fvck no! But how about the guy who talks to everyone, jokes with everyone and obviously has a good sense of humor, and respects people but also has respect FROM people? Of course you want to be around that guy, he's the fvcking man!

So, who are you going to be?
that fvcking man.