Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using new social skills

Nicholas

Don Juan
Reaction score
on chicks you know from your 'AFC' days. How do you do it?

It just doesn't seem right. For example using 'kino'.
I know this girl for a couple of years. I'm pretty sure she wants me, but not having balls to make a move for a long time certainly did its damage. My image is slightly broken. If I was to make a move, should I be direct and bold with clear intentions?

LittleBigOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it´s better too make clear your intentions as soon as possible. When you don´t act on it, nothing will happen. I believe the difficulty is in the way HOW you do this.
Assume that a girl likes you is golden i think. You say you know this girl already for years, yes it might be awkward to act suddenly bold and straught now to her. So you are gonna do two thinks now:
1. act SLIGHTLY more bolt and straight to her, show her your ****y and funny side step by step.
2. meet up with new woman and act more bolt and straight from the beginning from now on.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get drunk together bro. Just drink a little less than her. Her defenses are down and your offenses are up.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Get drunk together bro. Just drink a little less than her. Her defenses are down and your offenses are up.
^^ Sadly this aint the worst idea.
It's exactly what I would do :up: (have done, will do again - tonight:up: )

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
the fact that you are worrying about something like this shows that you dont really have these new social skills. one of the most important things to learn about girls is that it doesn't matter what they think. if you act in a masculine, dominant confident way they WILL like you. if you start worrying about how you will be perceived you are just going to be a little girl. just worry about doing what works, not how shes going to view you.

Nicholas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting points.

I tend to do that, think how I'm percieved by others. It's difficult to get rid of this habit.

That sudden turn from cold and laid back to entirely different guy. Can't not to wonder about reaction.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest. I wasn't always as good with women as I am today. But I am by no means saying I'm an expert of perfect. All I'm saying is I feel confident where I'm at, but it also took me A LONG time to get where I'm at. I was also once an AFC.

If you want success stories, yes, it's true that you can go back to chicks in your AFC days and bang them later. I've done it, and I'm sure a few other posters have to. But you really shouldn't make that your goal. Lucky for you, I don't think you are, and I believe it.

You may seem a bit timid, and nervous about it but there's really nothing to be scared of as long as you are confident in your abilities. If anything, women will admire you for taking a drastic change and bettering yourself.

I can't tell you how many times I've ran into a girl that I knew 3-4 years ago and they tell me "Wow, you've changed a lot." or you "You look good." I take these comments with me and stride, I know I'm on the right track.

All-in-all, don't think about it too much. One of your new social skills should be lack of fear from rejection, so it shouldn't bother you in the least bit.

Good luck man.

-Scars

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you cant change your past, but you can decide what your future should look like. any going back to where you once where keeps you from getting where you are supposed to be. just saying. and oxford is right 100%.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she has to witness the changes you've made with her own eyes. not any amount of DHV stories will help. it will sound like BS to her. She already has pre-concieved notions about you. she must see you getting attention from girls hotter than her. only then will you be able to erase her low value image of you. then you can build up the attraction.