Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using Competativeness For Attraction! (success story)

Klark Kent

Reaction score
Hey Guys! this is my first post in the DJ forums and ive been following other PUAs and dating coaches for a few years now but in case u guys havent heard anything about the competative theory for attractiong with wemon then i decided that i wud be the one to do so.... So here it is!

im actually a big florida fan!! (We have another season to win this year btw)

the downside is that there is only a handfull of us here because i live in georgia.... everyone here is a bulldog....
anyways i used an opener while checking out at the grocery store yesterday subconciously without even thinking wut i was saying to this group of 7's and 8's all wearing Georgia stuff....!

-i was basically like "So u guys ready for another another beating this year? because ur kicker last year put on quite a show!!" HAHA

i was in! because this was where the competetiveness kicked in! i sed it in a half-serious tone so they took it seriously but in a way to where it wasnt offensive! they started asking me wut school i represented..... and i didnt really give her a str8 answer i just sed....
-"lets see.... we won the SEC National Championships last year so...."
-they were like "o GOD UR NOT A FLORIDA FAN ARE U?"
-of course my response was "UR NOT A GEORGIA FAN ARE U? Because i do recall curbstomping u guys into the ground last year...!! Maybe i was mistaking?"
-they retaliated >> "we will be better this year...!"
-"You might be better but u wont beat the Gators.!!"
-they sed "Georgia might stand a chance against them!"
-i sed "NO! NO! NO! there is no THEY MIGHT stand a chance! they r GOING to get BEAT! Anyways wuts ur email? that way when the gators destroys the bulldogs i can send u a HUGE Gator picture in ur inbox!"
-she wrote it down..... then said "So wait wut do i get to do when the bulldogs beat the gators!"
-i said "IF A MIRACLE HAPPENS U MEAN? then ill personally throw u a big georgia bulldog party... and we will use ur friend over there as the mascott!"

..... i told her ill email her later then if she is interesting enough to talk to and can keep my attention for more than 5 minutes then ill add her

the last thing she sed was "u better use that email" then had a huge smile on her face full of satisfaction

BOO YAH

CommentS??

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice touch. You have to be careful with the whole making fun of people's teams thing sometime. A lot of people get REALLY defensive about their team. Like some people really consider their team to be a part of their identity and self worth even. Fortunately, it's not so bad with chicks usually but there are a few that are die hard fans.