Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using cocaine to sarge girls

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fwiw, many "confidential informants" are coke wh0res who get busted for possession or any other crime. If they lead the cops to where they got the coke, then their own charges get dropped. Also fwiw, the Federal definition of drug dealing includes when drugs are given free of charge, and even telling the girl where she could get more coke makes you an accessory to dealing, and carries the same penalties.

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
I think YOU should call the police. Just record the conversation for us when you tell them that you have information that a person on the Internet is considering using cocaine, and another person has admitted to selling cocaine in the past. I'd really like to hear that. :)
Deputy Pianoforte, at it again.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Using cocaine as a crutch is no different that using alcohol as a crutch. You wont get good girls either way.
In my scene, there are lots of very casual coke users. Every few weeks, if Im partying and someone offers me a bump, I'll do it. If you happened to have a little, you could offer a bump to a chick in the same way as offering a drink, or a joint. Its all the same, but what you're really doing is trying to "buy" her attention, which all of us here understand, is a wussy move.
On the extreme, trying to seduce coke*****s with it, is no different than getting a girl wasted on liquor and taking advantage of her. In my opinion, the liquor method is much worse, cuz coke doesnt impair judgement the same way alcohol does. Drug-bribing is no different than paying a hooker.

Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
As Dennis Leary says ...

"Cocaine, yea Cocaine we invented that. I would like to do a drug that makes my pen!s small, my nose bleed, my heart explode, and that sucks all of my money out of the bank is that possible please?...I'd like to sit in the bathroom and talk to a complete ******* stranger for 7 hours. Is that possible please?"

Long story short...your a dumb@ss if you are using Coke to get laid. Yea you will get laid by alot of women. But, dealers that you get it from will cut it with some awful poisonous sh!t like rat poison, stricknine, and God knows whatelse, they will probably flip over on you if they get in trouble with the police, and the girls that you are sleeping with probably have STDs b/c they are Coke wh0res. It is not the same as alcohol! Alcohol is legal, coke isn't the last time I checked.

I've come to know alot of DEA agents through my profession in pharmacy and I have heard some pretty awful stories. Be smart. If you are going to use it A) don't deal b/c DEA agents look for dealers, B) educate yourself about it, you know so you don't overdose and die C) Do it descretely b/c you aren't as smart as you think you are. People do catch on.

Sir Drinksalot

Don Juan
Reaction score
soontobesuave said:
so you solved your personal grudge against 2 coke dealers by reporting them to the police and turning informer. and they're the cowards??
Didn't happen quite like that. Testified against them, helped the cops set them up, even took the DEA test. They had it coming, I personally warned them and told them what I was going to do. Did they do anything? no they scurried like roaches when the light's turned on.

soontobesuave said:
we don't solve personal grudges like that where i come from.
Where YOU come from??? Sorry prince Charles, I couldn't slap them with a glove, throw their tea and crumpets on the floor or report them to a dentist That's not the way Americans roll.

Brits solve personal grudges by starting wars they can't handle and beggiing the US to bail their pathetic asses out when they're about to lose. If it weren't for us you'd have posted this in German.

soontobesuave said:
and then you told them it was you and told them that if they try anything they'll be getting shot. yeah ok mate what a load of sh1t. if you were half as hard as you're trying to make out you'd have battered them, solved your personal grudge, and not have become an informer in the process. lol you wanna lay off the coke it makes you talk fluent crap.
(this from a guy who lives in a country where it's illegal to even OWN a gun)

I'm not in a position to do that right now. I've got kids to worry about. Hey, they should both be out of jail by the time my 5 year old starts college, maybe we can take up where we left off then, I'll see how I feel.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
The real score is when you find these drugged up chicks with no teeth.

Sloppy *******s rock!
Yeah! Forget the cokewhorz, go for the tweaker chicks! No teeth+Speed+B.J's= a hummer of a lifetime. You dont need any game at all! give them a dime bag once, and they'll be on your nuts everyday untill their pimp shoots you, or they keel over! Only gotta take em out to eat once a week too! Oh, and your house will be SPOTLESS!

Don John NJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Drinksalot said:
Where YOU come from??? Sorry prince Charles, I couldn't slap them with a glove, throw their tea and crumpets on the floor or report them to a dentist That's not the way Americans roll.

Brits solve personal grudges by starting wars they can't handle and beggiing the US to bail their pathetic asses out when they're about to lose. If it weren't for us you'd have posted this in German.

(this from a guy who lives in a country where it's illegal to even OWN a gun)

I'm not in a position to do that right now. I've got kids to worry about. Hey, they should both be out of jail by the time my 5 year old starts college, maybe we can take up where we left off then, I'll see how I feel.
I really hate to encourage this type of behavior on forums but honestly...

I have not laughed this hard in a long time.

Thank you Sir Drinks a lot. lmao..

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL… some people are talking like this coke and ruffees are the same thing… seriously… this isn’t about drugging a girl to get laid, it’s about using coke as, well, an aphrodisiac, lol…

Fact is, in a lot of the big metropolitan centers, partying and coke go almost hand in hand… if you’re partying high end in London then people are openly snorting coke off the VIP tables and there’s always some pills lying around too… same in NY and in LA too… now, I would never personally deal coke but I know a couple of people who can get the best coke if the situation calls for it and coke-hungry HB9s will lose next to all their inhibitions after a couple of lines…

Ultimately, besides the legal status of the drug… is getting a girl a little coked up any different from getting her tipsy off a couple of drinks? I personally don’t think it is… coke is a tool, the same way that alcohol can be a tool when you’re partying… one difference is that whereas a dude has to pay for the drinks, all you’ve got to do for the cokeheads is hook them up with a good supply and they’ll pay that ****… now don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to wife a cokehead, but I’ll happily add one to my ensemble of fvck buddies… and I love some of the situations coke has produced, lol… sometimes with coke, sh!t happens that would NEVER happen if it wasn't involved... I always think back to when we had a 6 HB8/HB9 chick orgy in Grandmaster Flash’s hotel suite after he’d finished playing in town, lol… I’ve got coke to thank for that experience

But yea… it’s not a substitute for game either…so if any down-and-out dudes are getting desperate for a lay, don’t think that becoming a coke dealer is going to sort you out long term