Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using Acting to Understand Women

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women live by the emotional and the illogical.

Guys have been conditioned by society that MEN DON'T CRY, COMPLAIN, and DON'T DISCUSS PEOPLE.

It is naturally correct to an extent. Men don't do those things AS MUCH AS WOMEN.

Therefore, it is in US naturally to understand what a woman is thinking. All we need is a little imagination.

I am a beginning actor professionally, although I realize I have been acting my whole life. But by acting, you are actually more in touch with yourself, and your feelings more than most people.

This is why bisexuality isn't so uncommon in Hollywood or the theatre. Because men become more womanly, and women become more manly. At least on the outside and in the brain.

Indulge me for a second and try these 2 excercise to improve your game.

1. Go SPYING on someone. Not peering through the bushes, but watching someone as you pump gas type deal. Try and guess what they are doing, why they are doing, where they are going, and from there think of everything else. Their family, what kind of person they are.

But start small. Guess where they got their clothes and shoes from. Don't respond with, he is going in the post office to get mail. How fast is he walking, what does his suit tell you. Or his bald head. Or if it is a her, what does her hair style tell you. Or her shoes. The car they drive. FORCE YOURSELF TO STAY THERE UNTIL THEY LEAVE OR BEGIN TO NOTICE YOU. You may be an active part of their world by saying hello and chatting, but then they will hide their circumstances from you.

Now you have actually had to pay attention, which is something the average guy is horrible at.
----

Next time you talk to a girl, or anybody, and you can almost telepathically tell them what is going on in their life. This is being observent, not using a canned routine to tell someone about themselves. Very potent.

2. React emotionally to things *

Does a rainy day piss you off. Does the way women constantly blabber during a movie make you furious? Or how about the way you neglected a friend and then found out that they died in a drunk driving accident after a party. You never got to say goodbye. How do you feel?

You know imagine having a friend how is constantly talking about himself. He walks up and starts. Jesus Christ....well he's going now...."Man I can't believe what happened at the party...blah...blah..blah...usually you go that's cool man, or whatever. Now I want you to look at him and say "Shut the **** up!". As soon as the word which was the straw that broke the camels back prompts you to.

Or when you are on a date(gasp) with a girl and theres a long akward silence. Usually you disappear into oblivion...What do I do, say, blah, blah, blah...USE THE SILENCE. How do you feel about it? "After fireworks like this, we're gonna have to cool it down, or we'll get kicked out of here."

Now when you do this you "pace their reality", because you are both in the same room, sharing this experience. And using the experience itself to add to the experience is a good way to keep the ball rolling, or eject.

----------
* Just try and not become a woman or gay. Being overly emotional can be dangerous, you could end up in heels and a halter top, so be careful.

Last edited: