Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Use your vernacular to convey confidence!

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have the potential to be a 10!! ... if you convey more confidence.

One thing you should really do is work on your vernacular. AWESOME & BEST FRIENDS are something you use when you're in middle school. Certain habits we pick up from that era tend to stick. People don't need to hear that you're tight with ur boys; they should just know it, not think twice about it, and respect it.

Here's a written face book status example that people would respect:
"Thomas Pitera is... FUK WITH (TLL) CREW YAH BIATCHES."

Of course this is just something I used as an example. It strongly conveys confidence, not caring about what people think, it doesn't sound rehearsed or wigger-like, and its sounds like you're anything but a fairy. Something else probably, but it radiates aggressiveness and decisiveness.

Respectably, you don't talk like that in public. We should act classy, but we are socially inept enough to know what is socially acceptable--we absorb it, and modify it to make it our own. You must think this way before you are able to vocalize and radiate your upbeat personality towards the world.

This is a simple rundown of what it takes to give yourself mystery and social currency within your speech, two very attractive qualities.

As for a buddy, I told him to use his Spanish heritage.

Shyt, me and my room mate grabbed simple Spanish words/accents all the time last year. After all, we are in Florida.

"Was sup mamacita (I don't even know what that means)! Whas good?"
We called women "chica" a lot. Especially when being condescending.
"Alllllllright chica, what r u gettin' at?"

I did some Spanish actors randomly. Cheech and Chong are great, especially for me as a surfer/smoker from a small tourist town.
"NO KID'TIN MAAAAAAAYN."
"No se chica, but you need to seriously step up your game to show me what's up."
More examples to illustrate a point--not your style.

The point is, bring women TO YOUR WORLD. YOUR LEVEL. Don't go to theirs. They're already too high up on a pedestal for you to reach. So kick it out from under them, or find a woman that doesn't keep climbing back up so quickly.

Don’t hate because my style is different than yours, or sounds like something you’ve never heard. I know I sound stupid to some people, BUT IT WORKS FOR ME. I get laid all the damn time, and hook up with ladies left and right. This should make a light go off in your head that says: For my age, for my peers, for my location, for my background... I REALLY SOUND LIKE AN AVERAGE CHUMP AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand your point. If youre gonna try to use words that are out of your vocabulary, have the since to look them up in a dictionary.

sadora

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
Here's a written face book status example that people would respect:
"Thomas Pitera is... FUK WITH (TLL) CREW YAH BIATCHES."[/I]

Are you kidding me? Was this meant to be a point or a joke?

"Was sup mamacita (I don't even know what that means)! Whas good?"
We called women "chica" a lot. Especially when being condescending.
"Alllllllright chica, what r u gettin' at?"
okay this one made me laugh...I'm Latino and I would never talk to a "mamacita" that way...unless perhaps I was hanging out in the "barrio" or something. (barrio means hood btw)

Honestly man, your point of being confident is something that every DJ in here talks about. It's true, you have to be confident when it comes to approaching women, now as far as using dialect native to any particular country, especially when being condescending, isn't going to work out with most women, at least not the ones worth going after. But that's only my opinion.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be something it wasn't so I'll put my twist on how I would've made this thread.

Use your vocabulary. I'm a learned individual who has no problems with showing it, but i'm not a pretentious prick that goes around belittling people. If I meet a female that I believe is as intelligent as myself (honestly, not often) I use my vocabulary, wit, sarcasm, etc. to spar with her and see if she's up to par. If she is, its usually pretty obvious and I pull her.

If it's an average intelligence chick, I tend not to use my entire vocab and use more of my wit, sarcasm story telling, teasing, etc.

If she's an airhead, it usually doesn't last long so I go straight for the physical wit no long term intentions, invite her over to watch movies and beat it up as many times as possible before she realizes I have no intentions of ever meeting her friends, family, etc or taking her out ANYWHERE, or paying her back for the fast food I tell her to pick up for me on her way over to get worked. Nonetheless, I DO work the heck out her pvssy which is why she allows it to continue.

75% Gentleman, 25% Jackass - 90% percent of the time, it works every time. HolL@

Reaction score
Sexual said:
"Thomas Pitera is... FUK WITH (TLL) CREW YAH BIATCHES."
Great. But what the f*ck does it mean? Any dumbass could say that.