Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Use your quiet time!

Syren

Don Juan
Reaction score
It struck me today while on the train that many of us can be making better use of those moments in life where it feels like we are waiting around for something good to happen.

But how is this possible Mr Syren?

How many of us regularly commute on the train, or find ourselves listening to music while travelling? I find it is in these moments I am at my most inspired, the sun comes out from behind the clouds and I feel alive. Take a journal, notepad or even use your phone's calendar function to remind yourself of something. If you think of a routine, a business idea, ANYTHING don't let the moment of inspiration pass you by.

Inspiration is like a river that runs regardless of how we react to it. We can choose to take advantage of inspiration when it happens.

Savour the moments of good feeling
Chew on the sensation of enjoying life
Revel in your conviction and INSISTENCE that you have the POWER to change your life.

Every second you exist you have the potential to turn a passing idea, into something that really matters, you can change your life, someone else's life, or even the world. Let yourself achieve, push for success, it's waiting for you with open arms.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get my best ideas as I lay in bed trying to fall asleep.

When I first found Sosuave it dissapeared, but it's baaaaack.