Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Use their own game against them

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably mentioned many times, but i think that its a really good strategy and doing it accidently has yielded good results for me..eg:

1. flake on them first, first date u tell them ur sick or some random excuse woman do to flake on u !
2. u tell them first ur not looking for a relationship, u just 'want to be friends for now' ..but still flirt with them!!
3. u complain how other girls are always trying to get wit u and act psycho and other bs
4. any other games woman play, do it first!!

I've done number 1 few times with amazing results! ..and the reason why i believe it is powerfull cause woman put some much effort in looking hot (makeup, hair etc), if u flake on them then its like all that effort was for nothing. You would think it would make them angry at u but as David Deangelo might put it...this technique is counter-intuitive !

Try it out !!

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that takes some discipline. I know most guys couldnt pass up on a date with a woman let alone cancel on them. how many guys you know that could get a date and then do that. most other guys would think "your stupit" she wants to go out with you and think your crazy. I seen it done before. some girl gave me her number. the guy with me and most men think thats a guarantee and I told him I am not calling her and he had a fit. thats why men are on string with woman.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To sum it up, it's all about "taking control" of your destiny. Counter-intuitive practices work particularly well since it creates a unique experience for women -- making the relationship more refreshing.

However, if you continuously bail out on her, then obviously, you'd be striking yourself out.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unprez said:
Probably mentioned many times, but i think that its a really good strategy and doing it accidently has yielded good results for me..eg:

1. flake on them first, first date u tell them ur sick or some random excuse woman do to flake on u !
2. u tell them first ur not looking for a relationship, u just 'want to be friends for now' ..but still flirt with them!!
3. u complain how other girls are always trying to get wit u and act psycho and other bs
4. any other games woman play, do it first!!

I've done number 1 few times with amazing results! ..and the reason why i believe it is powerfull cause woman put some much effort in looking hot (makeup, hair etc), if u flake on them then its like all that effort was for nothing. You would think it would make them angry at u but as David Deangelo might put it...this technique is counter-intuitive !

Try it out !!
I don't deny that those tactics work but you are missing the point

Those tactics and games, while they are somewhat effective are girly

Why not just be a man? You'll end up getting the girl and you'll be much happier than trying to pysch people out