Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Use the LJBF to your advantage

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is mainly for AFC's and rAFC's.

Take advantage of situations where a girl has LJBF'd you.

Hang out with them as a friend, as you did before, and start studying their actions.

Don't ask relationship advice, or listen to any they give, but rather see how they behave around guys they like/dislike and people in general.

Since you are in the friend zone, she won't have her guard up and is much more likely to not be fake or try and hide her behavior.

I've been doing this recently with a girl who LJBF'd me and it's pure gold. It's like being able to walk invisible next to your prey (figuratively speaking) and learn all of it's secrets. This won't help you escape the LJBF zone with the girl, but you will start to instinctively be able to read women better.

This is especially good for rAFC's like me that did not socialize and learn the natural interplay between boys/girls at a young age.

Just remember: Watch her behavior, her mannerisms, her ACTIONS. Do _not_ put any importance on what she is saying if it is not congruent with her actions.

THIAGO BRAZIL II

Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty cool, like a spy.

Know yourself, know the enemy, know the battlefield and you will win all battles.

Just be careful not to be tagged as gay. Ppl ARE stupid.

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
But what if my girl friends are attracted to me? ;)