Usage issue

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've learnt so much about girls and relationships, but when I talk to them, my mind goes blank! And I make it harder, they r getting irritated by my responses. (They r complaining about i lack a sense of humor) Please help me out of this

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't learn how to talk to girls by reading about talking to girls any more than you can learn how to play basketball by reading about playing basketball.

The only way to learn is get in the game and play as often as you can and learn from your mistakes as much as you can.

Therefore:

Do it more.
Understand?

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't learn how to talk to girls by reading about talking to girls any more than you can learn how to play basketball by reading about playing basketball.

The only way to learn is get in the game and play as often as you can and learn from your mistakes as much as you can.

Therefore:

Understand?

Oo yaa got it bro, thank you..

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being risk averse is not going to help you.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make sure you amuse yourself first once you've done that the best thing to do is just start sexualising and objectifying her

Depending on how strong your frame is she may try saying she doesn't like it or pretend to be disgusted

But secretly her pu$$y will be tingling because it can sense a man that has zero fear and will fvck it senseless

I swear to god every time I have tried to be respectful and straight with women its gotten me a fast ticket to nowhere

But then Every time I've been sexual , slapped her A$$ looked her in the eye and told her she's a naughty little sL00t making my c0ck hard
Its usually got me laid the same night

You simply can't take the vast majority of modern women seriously most are irrational & emotional train wrecks that are slaves to the moment

Its why they all love spirituality so much it provides some illogical reason to all their chaos