Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Urgent Sex Problem

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
We all seen the movie: Something about Mary. In one sequence, Ben Stiller masturbate the day before, so that when he's ready for sex problem, he would last longer ...

I was wondering if this is true or not. The reason I asked is that I am becoming more sexually active (because I now have a gf), and have noticed that my duration has fluctuate alot (also my firmness tend to fluctuate as well). It tend to be shorter than customary. However, during special events *cough cough* I would like to last longer ... but I haven't been able to achieve that status. Would masturbate the day before help???

For some of the more mature and experienced guys: what are your technique for lasting longer?

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
an hour before meeting the girl, masturbating may indeed help and dull your sensitivity for a couple hours.

*darth sidious force moves negative's pants down and shoots lightning bolts, electrifying negative's balls*

Funkopotamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out Seductioninsider.com

Also to a google on Tantra sex

I swear... That crap helped me out a crap load! It is something you might want to check out, but I will warn you. After you start there is NO going back man!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want to last long you have to have like 20 to 30 min jacking off sessions so you lose sensitivty in your **** and you can last longer. aslo doing kegels helps.

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I recall, in the movie Ben Stiller masturbates right before the date itself so that he doesn't go out with a "loaded weapon", however I wouldn't advise people to do the same.

One of the first things a doctor will advise a couple who have been unsuccessful in their attempts to conceive is for the man to masturbate before he has sex with his wife. Why? Because by masturbating your body gets rid of old sperm cells and forces itself to make newer and stronger sperm thus increasing the likelihood that this stronger sperm will fertilise the woman and help her conceive.

In other words, don't masturbate before you're about to have sex with a woman unless you want to get her pregnant!

Zeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by negativefcf
We all seen the movie: Something about Mary. In one sequence, Ben Stiller masturbate the day before, so that when he's ready for sex problem, he would last longer ...

I was wondering if this is true or not. The reason I asked is that I am becoming more sexually active (because I now have a gf), and have noticed that my duration has fluctuate alot (also my firmness tend to fluctuate as well). It tend to be shorter than customary. However, during special events *cough cough* I would like to last longer ... but I haven't been able to achieve that status. Would masturbate the day before help???

For some of the more mature and experienced guys: what are your technique for lasting longer?

Personally, I don't recommend masturbating before a date unless you are under 21. When you get older, you automatically become less trigger happy. In the meantime, from personal experience, I highly, highly, highly recommend the book

"How to make love all night (and Drive a Woman Wild)" by Barbara Keeslilng, Ph.D.

If you apply what the excercises in this book, not only will you have excellent control over your body, but you will also learn to become more sensitive, and enjoy it more, but you will learn to develop your ability to have multiple orgasms, and eventually full body multiple orgasms.

Sound good enough? It'll change your life as a man, and as a person.

Remember that sexual skill is an athletic skill just like learning to dance, run, snowboard, etc... It takes practice and attention to mastering one small skill at a time. It also means that you have to keep your body fit. Don't smoke, make sure you have excellent cardio, don't do drugs or drink.

In the meantime, this article seems pretty good. I did a Google search for "PC muscle male sexuality".

http://www.whitelotuseast.com/MultipleOrgasm.htm

Last edited:

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another person that needs to look at Tantric sexual techniques. Now, you don't need to be any kind of master or really change how you fck to apply what they teach, even tho to get full benefit it helps to slow things down abit (alot?).

The main thing is stop viewing orgasm as an outcome, an end. You should be there to enjoy every moment, as much from the when you are kissing her all over her body to the point where you stick it in, and untill the final climax.

But, if you want to last longer start by extending your masturbation sessions... 10 min at first, then 15min... instead of the 2 min wristfest your probly used to. Next, Learn to breathe ALOT more slow and controlled, which will make the third step, relaxing, a lot easier.

There are plenty of books on the subject, or if your shy about that stuff, there are plenty of good e-books on the subject if you take advantage of your local filesharing solution.

I agree also that masturbating before a date is a bad idea, I mean imagine you go to a club and your splooge stains show up or something. Really though, you would at best gain an extra 5 min.

The other possibility is when you ***, just don't stop pumping... it will get hard within the next 30sec, and you basically start over (except you usually have to overcome your satisfaction of gizzing).

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr.Style
From what I recall, in the movie Ben Stiller masturbates right before the date itself so that he doesn't go out with a "loaded weapon", however I wouldn't advise people to do the same.

One of the first things a doctor will advise a couple who have been unsuccessful in their attempts to conceive is for the man to masturbate before he has sex with his wife. Why? Because by masturbating your body gets rid of old sperm cells and forces itself to make newer and stronger sperm thus increasing the likelihood that this stronger sperm will fertilise the woman and help her conceive.

In other words, don't masturbate before you're about to have sex with a woman unless you want to get her pregnant!
This whole post is bullshlt, disregard it. If you want to masturbate before fvcking your girl to last longer, go ahead. For maximum fertility, doctor's advise that you masturbate TWO DAYS prior to sexual intercourse. If you masturbate immediately prior, you'll end up shooting a lot of blanks and will actually be less fertile.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score